Getting X Wreaked

Liliana's POV

(A/N: This is not rape. It's not forced consent either. She loves him so she agrees willingly.)

I wake up suddenly with a severe pain in my throat and my body. "Ugh!" I felt very cold and looked down to see myself naked. Butt naked might I add.

"What the fuck?!!"

I pulled the blanket that was on me to cover my body. "Where am I? How long was I off. Where's Killua and Gon? Wait-!! Did I lose?!!"

"It's been three days since you lost consciousness and you did lose~~~ "

"Kya!!"

I saw Hisoka come out of his bathroom, fresh out of his shower, completely naked. "What are you blushing for princess?"

"We'll be doing a lot more embarrassing stuff."

Ah that's right, it I had a panic attack and it suddenly the ground started shaking, there was an earthquake and I lost. Hisoka yanked the blanket off coming onto me.

"Hi...Hisoka... I'm still tir..-"

"Shh.... Sh..." He licked my lips. "I've waited enough." My cheeks heat up and I move my face away. His hands grabs my chin towards his lips with full force, kissing me roughly.

"Hngh!!?!! Unhhh.. Hm.... Unghhh.... Mngh!! Ha ... His....Hisoka!" We both moan into the kiss, the useless battle for dominance taking place.

I didn't even try to dominate him because both of knew very well that Hisoka would win. "Pl-please- nonono I can't plea- Arghhh"

My words gets replaced by incoherent blabbers once He bites down on my nipples, his free hand teasing my clit and pinching it, making me feel all tingly and hot.

"Fuck Hisoka~~~" My legs shaking and twitching uncontrollably.

"Stop with this foolish stupid act. I know you love it." He goes to the side of my face, biting the back of my neck till my waist, rubbing his erected cock against me.

'The fuck?!! What the fuck?!!! He's wayy too fucking big!!!'

He bit the skin till it broke, blood seeping through and slowly trickling down my nape in small amounts. "Haa... Fuck Lia!!! This body..... A body no one has reigns over."

"Hngh!! Ha.... Ahhhh....Nya... Gyaaa!! Ahh!" Hisoka takes a moment to run his tongue over the wound only to bite another down on the other side on my almost healed body.

My lips parted in a scream, my mouth was wide open, panting for air as drool dripped from my pink lips, courtesy of Hisoka the FUCKING CLOWN BASTARD!

Without any warning, Hisoka thrusted his manicured finger into my woman in one full push, stretching my already tight pussy even more beyond its limits.

"Aahhhh! Fuck!! Take it out!! Take it out!! Hnghhhhhh Ha.... Ha.... Fuck! Hisoka!! No!" I felt too full, uncomfortable with one not two fingers now, in me.

I looked down, seeing a thick bulge at the sheer size of Hisoka's junior. "No no no no that's not gonna fit in me..." I tried to pull away in wait. "I don't wanna do it today."

Hisoka puts his finger on my cervical point, and asked softly in my ear, "Is this your first time?" "What do you think?!!" I scoffed sarcastically.

"It will hurt a lot, I want you to handle me okay?" The gentleness and frankness of the magician didn't make me feel at ease at all.