| George |

"Who is she?!" Maisa asked her boyfriend sternly.
"Who is who?!" Her boyfriend, Kent, answered her with anger and confusion.
"That girl?! That girl who was in our fucking bed??" Maisa retaliated, her voice straining as her throat did that thing that it does before you start to cry.
"Oh. Um, that was nothing, I promise you! She's an old friend. She fell asleep-"
"Oh, don't give me that bullshit." Maisa snapped at him as she shoved all of her beauty products and most of her clothes in a suitcase.
"Where are you going?" He asked her angrily.
"Away from you." She told him as she ran down the stairs and struggled to open the door quickly.
Kent spun her around and grabbed onto her wrists. Hard. Hard to the point of Maisa begging him tearfully to stop.
"No. You are not leaving this fucking house." He slapped her across the face.
Maisa kicked him in the place where the sun didn't shine and took the opportunity to grab her suitcase and leave.
She jumped into her car, throwing her luggage in the passenger seat, and drove off.
She was passing through her best friend, George's neighborhood, whom she loved dearly, maybe even a little more than a friend. Ok, fine, she had a crush on George. A major one. But she didn't have the courage to leave Kent. She was actually kind of relieved he cheated; that gave her an excuse to leave.
She saw George sitting on the steps of his porch, gazing out at the orange-pink hue of the sky.
George noticed the tears streaming down Maisa's face. He ran up to her car and stopped her.
He opened the door and hopped in, moving the suitcase to the back.
"Woah, that was one hell of a stunt." Maisa laughed, wiping her tears to the best of her ability.
"What's wrong?" He asked her, ignoring her comment.
"Oh-n-nothing. Kent just cheated on me. I caught him. Oh well. I feel bad for the girl. He was terrible in bed and out. But he grabbed onto my wrists and wouldn't let me leave, and he slapped me." She chuckled bitterly.
"Oh, Mais." He told her, hugging her. "I'm so sorry." He apologized, stroking her hair.
"You are too amazing to deserve that. Kent is a swine. He is absolutely terrible. What gives him the right to cheat? If anything, you should be the one to have cheated. He is toxic, and crude. You are kind, and gorgeous, and selfless and caring. You don't ever deserve that to happen to you. I'll come with you to get the rest of your things, ok?" He told her. She nodded, taking one of his hands and squeezing it softly.
"Thank you." She said gently. She felt so comfortable around him. The tears flowed too easily with him. But she didn't want to cry. She didn't want him to see her like this, even if she has known him for most of her life.
She tried to suppress her crying, but it just made her hyperventilate. Oh, gosh. She was mortified.
"Maisa, breathe, love." George reminded her, putting his hands on her shoulders and holding looking into her eyes.
Maisa hesitated to make eye contact.
"Mais, it's just me." He chuckled lightly.
Maisa smiled softly and looked at him, biting her lip to look somewhat better.
"You're beautiful." He told her.
Her breathing slowed down, but her heart felt like it was pumping even faster.
  She eventually calmed down, George hugging her.
"Thank you. You're beautiful too." She told him, her face dropping as the words escaped from her mouth.
George laughed. "What?"
"No! I mean, you're so handsome. You're just adorable. You're cute. I don't know. All I know is that..."
"Is that what, darling?" He asked her concerned.
"I love you." She told him meekly.
"Oh, Maisa. I love you too." He told her, emotion in his eyes, wiping her stray tears with his thumbs, cupping her face with his hands and laying a passionate but sweet kiss on her lips.
Maisa happily returned the kiss wrapping her arms around George's neck as he put his hands on her waist.
George soon pulled away. "I will never do anything to hurt you, you know that, right?" He looked at her sincerely, making her blush.
"I know. Thank you." She smiled. He smiled back.
"Also, can I tell you a secret?" He grinned. She nodded.
"The lads and I never liked that Kent guy. He was possessive and cruel. I'm glad you got out of that." He told her, caressing her hand with his thumb.
"Thank you. Yeah, I never really liked him either." She shrugged, giggling as George kissed her once again.
They had a nice time in the car.

An: ugh I want to imagine  Ahdn George but all I see is 1978 George!! (Long curly hair)