♡/✧ sleep thru ur alarms ✧/♡

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND SELF HARM

(A/N: i recommend you to listen to the song "sleep thru ur alarms" by lontalius while reading this chapter, it was what inspired me to write it <3. also, akito and toya are already dating in this oneshot and they are roommates)

***

akito was having a bad day. usually, he wouldnt really care, but he was feeling the same for the past week. there was just some type of emptiness in him that he couldnt fill no matter what he did. he wanted to open up to toya about it because toya was the only person who he trusted to with his feelings but he didnt want to seem like a burden to him. he felt like he was disturbing him, even though toya was saying the opposite.

he stared into the ceiling for a moment before getting up and walking up to his shelf. his eyes were kind of watery but he didnt want to cry. he took a book from his shelf and slowly turned the pages to find his hidden blade. it was very thin so it couldn't be seen unless someone opened the book.

he sighed as he walked to the bathroom, trying to calm himself down. he heard the front door unlocking as he entered the bathroom.

"akitoo? are you home?"

"yeah..im going to the bathroom. im going to come in a second."

"okay.."

akito took his shirt off, staring at his arms. they were covered in faded scars. he took the blade and started swiping it on his skin. as he saw some of the scars appear, he started going deeper. it was giving him a sense of relief but at the same time it was hurting.

toya took his jacket off as he went upstairs. he was going into his room until he heard a sound from the bathroom.

akito was sobbing silently behind the door.

"akito? is everything alright there?"

akitos eyes widened as he heard toyas voice. he wiped his tears away and cleared his throat.

"yeah. im fine."

"akito, open the door."

"l-leave me alone." he muttered quietly.

"akito, open the door right now."

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!", he shouted.

"akito, im going to forcefully open the door if you dont."

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

toya started pushing the door, trying to unlock it.

"STOP!! DONT COME IN!"

toya finally pushed the door open and he saw akito with tears in his eyes, looking at him in shock. blood was dripping from his arms and he was shaking. toya quickly ran up to him as his eyes widened.

"a-akito...w-why..."

he didnt know what to say. he quickly took the blade from his hand as he was scared for him. he wiped the blood away and washed his arm with cold water.

"i-im sorry...i...im..."

"shhh, its okay baby. im here now. its all going to be okay." he said as he also started tearing up. how could someone as perfect as him do this to themselves?