♡/✧ drunktard ✧/♡

it was 2 am. akito wasnt home, as usual. toya was used to it. he was worried for akito, very worried. akito would spend his nights in clubs, drinking. he'd barely stay home if he was free. toya was very concerned for him, but no matter how much he talked to akito about it, he didnt listen. akito has been this way ever since he was 16 but he started going out much more after he turned 18 since it was his age of consent. it was legal for him to drink after that age.

toya heard a knock on the door and he fastly stood up to open it. as soon as he did, he felt akito's arms wrap around his back.

toya stood there as he was blushing, not knowing what to do.

"akito..? are you okay..?"

"hmmm....mhm."

akito's voice was muffled due to toya's shoulder covering his face.

"god, just how much did you drink?"

"mmm...just a couple shots...mmm...hmmm...toya...i love you...i love you so much...dont ever leave me.."

toya blushed at his words for a second before remembering that he was just saying those because he was drunk. he rolled his eyes and sighed as he made akito lean on his shoulder and led him upstairs.

toya sat him on the bed as he got clean clothes from akito's closet. he gave them to akito.

"put these on."

"hmmm..i cant..." akito smirked. "do it for meeee...."

toya sighed as he blushed and undressed akito gently. he put the clothes that smelled like alcohol on the floor as he put newly washed clothes on him. toya collected the dirty clothes from the floor as he walked towards the washing machine. as he was walking towards the door, he heard a voice.

"mmm..toya..dont go..."

toya sighed. "im not going. ill just put these into the washing machine."

he put the dirty clothes into the machine. the smell of alcohol and akito's perfume together was very heavy.

he went back to akito's room just to see he was waiting for him. he sat next to him on the bed. just then, akito caressed toya's cheek.

"you're so beautiful, toya...my dear toya..." he had a smirk on his face.

toya pushed his hand away as he was blushing. "youre extremely drunk. go to sleep."

"hmm..no...i want to spend time with youuu...toyaaa..."

toya sighed. "you're just saying these because you're drunk."

akito leaned in closer to him. "mmmm...no...i love you, toyaaaa....i really really love youuuu....i just want youuu...."

toya was blushing crazily as he looked away. "stop saying stupid thi-"

before he could complete his sentence, he felt akito's lips press towards his. his eyes widened as he didnt know what to do.

he pulled away as soon as he realized what just happened.

"akito! have...have you gone crazy?? what are you doing?"

toya's face was in a deep shade of red.

"hmphhh..i told you...i really love youuuuuu....i wouldnt have given you my first kiss if i didnttttt...."

"idiot."

toya's eyes were starting to get watery.

"stop playing with my feelings. you're saying all this because you're drunk. i actually love you. i know that you dont feel the same, but dont give me hope."