Chapter 4 - Dipper Dorito/The Game Begins

Real quickly, anytime it says, "Bill Smiled" or "Bill smirked" or whatever, he's not literally doing it. He's mentally communicating it to Dipper and Dipper can feel and sense when he does it. If that doesn't make sense, think of it like this instead. Bill's magic and telepathic communication is so strong, he can also communicate actions, and the stuff that he's doing. Lol sorry if that's complicated and let me know if you need more clarification 😅

Dipper stared as his reflection and screamed once again. He just couldn't process that this was real. Then, he heard laughter that he knew all too well. 'AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!' Dipper was furious. "BILL! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" As he had said this, his voice had sounded like Bill as well. It terrified him. Somehow, Bill responded to him. Was he communicating through his mind? That would be just GREAT. 

'TAKE A GUESS KID!? I'M MAKING YOU LIVE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! I MERGED YOUR LITERAL ESSENCE INTO MY MAGIC AND BASICALLY YOU'RE ME NOW! BUT IM STILL ME TOO!' As if on cue, Dipper's hand lit up with blue fire unwillingly. Dipper shrieked and somehow made it go away. Bill laughed hysterically. 'OH, THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN! I CANT WAIT TO SEE SHOOTING STAR'S REACTION TO ALL OF THIS!' He paused for a moment to add drama. 'OR EVEN BETTER...SIXER'S!'

Dipper froze. Just when he was starting to bond with Ford, he had literally become his worst enemy. "N-NO! I WONT LET YOU DO THAT BILL!" Dipper turned a reddish color in anger. Bill smiled. 'WOW, NOW LOOK AT YOU! YOUR'E IN YOUR ANGRY FORM ALREADY!?!! YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO BE JUST LIKE ME!' This made Dipper mad. How DARE Bill compare him to himself! How DARE Bill even suggest that! He started envisioning all the horrible things that he would do to Bill if he could. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK BILL!" Bill just laughed. 

'NO NO, I MEAN IT! LOOK AT HOW COMFORTABLE YOU'RE GETTING WITH THIS POWER! YOU WOULDNT EVEN HESITATE KILLING ME FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE!' Then Dipper stopped. Bill was right. He turned back to the yellow brick color, and then looked at his hands in fear. He had had power for literally less than 5 minutes, and he already wanted to destroy someone for his amusement. 

"No...no...this isn't happening! I'm not you! I'm Dipper, the 12 year old, human boy, who is always anxious and awkward all the time!" Bill grinned. 'YOU WERE DIPPER THE 12 YEAR OLD HUMAN BOY. NOW YOU'RE BILL CIPHER, THE DREAM DEMON! DESTROYER OF WORLDS, MASTER OF THE MINDSCAPE, AND THE SOURCE OF ALL NIGHTMARES! AW, DONT LOOK SO UPSET KID! ITS A BIG HONOR TO HAVE A TITLE LIKE THAT! YOU'RE LIKE, THE FARTHEST THING FROM THE BORING LITTLE HUMAN MORTAL YOU ONCE WERE!' 

Dipper still  couldn't process this. Bill on the other hand, was having a blast watching Pinetree freak out and didn't want it to ever stop! He knew exactly what to say to upset the kid more, and he was truly taking full advantage of that.

 'HEY, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE THIS SO MUCH MORE FUN?! IF I MADE SOME RULES FOR OUR LITTLE GAME! OK, HMMMM LETS SEE-ONE, NO TELLING OR INTENTIONALLY SHOWING ANYONE THAT YOU'RE YOU! THAT WOULDN'T MAKE THE GAME MUCH FUN, NOW WOULD IT? TWO, YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE ME AROUND OTHERS! THAT MEANS IN HOW YOU SOUND, HOW YOUR PHRASE THINGS, AND HOW YOU HANDLE SITUATIONS! AND FINALLY...YOU HAVE TO MAKE DEALS WITH PEOPLE...FOR YOUR MAIN GOAL OF STARTING WEIRDMAGEDDON!!!'

Dipper had the most horrified look on his face that you could possibly imagine. "WHAT?!! NO! I'D NEVER DO THAT! EVEN IF IM FORCED TO BE YOU, THERES NO WAY IM DOING THAT!" Bill laughed. He raised his/Dipper's arms, and started moving them around like a puppet. "LOOK AT ME, I'M BILL CIPHER AND IM GOING TO START WEIRDMAGEDDOM!" He then blasted a tree, which grew feet and walked away. Then he laughed and let Dipper have control again. 

Dipper froze. He just did that. He-He had just said out loud that he was Bill and then blasted a tree with weirdness magic! (The tree wasn't actually affected, but through the mindscape Bill made Dipper see that happen.) There was literally nothing he could do to stop Bill. Or rather, to stop himself. He screamed out loud, a scream that caused the whole forest to shake. 

"ALRIGHT BILL, ALRIGHT! I'LL PLAY YOUR STUPID LITTLE GAME! I'LL DO IT TO PROTECT MY FAMILY, AND THE TOWN THAT I LOVE. BUT TELL ME, HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE BLOB THINGS WON'T BE BACK?! WHERE DID THEY COME FROM AND WHAT DID THEY WANT??" This made Bill laugh. 'OH, THOSE THINGS? THEY WERE MADE BY MY ONE OF MY GOOD OL FRIENDS! I HAD THEM SEND SOME OVER HERE TO DRIVE YOU DESPERATE, TO THE POINT THAT YOU WOULD LITERALLY DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM! AND IT WORKED!'

Now, Dipper was furious. "YOU-YOU SET THIS WHOLE THING UP?!!! THIS WAS ALL A TRAP TO GET ME TO MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU?!! Dipper could sense that Bill was nodding happily. 'YEP! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU WERE THE ONE THE DICE PREDICTED WOULD STOP ALL THIS! BECAUSE THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTION! THERE WERE ONLY 2 POSSIBLE WAYS FOR YOU TO HAVE STOPPED THE BLOBS. ONE WAS THIS WAY, AND THE OTHER WAS THROUGH COMPETING FOR A TIME WISH! HOWEVER, IF YOU HAD CHOSEN THAT PATH, SHOOTING STAR WOULD HAVE DIED IN GLOBNAR!'

Dipper paled, which appeared on the little yellow triangle as a lighter shade of yellow. "M-Mabel would have DIED?!" Bill just laughed harder. 'YEP! AND THEN THAT WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU WITH EITHER ACCEPTING HER DEATH, OR MAKING A DEAL WITH ME ANYWAY! GRANTED, THE OUTCOME Of THAT DEAL WOULD'VE BEEN SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT...BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! THIS IS THE WAY YOU CHOSE, SINCE YOU FOLLOWED THE SAFEST WAY FOR ALL OF US! I MEAN, I DID RESTORE THE ENTIRE FOREST DID I NOT?' Dipper cringed. "BUT-BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I-I THOUGHT YOU JUST WANTED TO POSSESS ME AGAIN!"

 Bill sighed sarcastically. 'WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY. AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A LEG FOR A LEG. ONE PINETREE TO SAVE HUNDREDS. SOUNDS LIKE MORE THAN A FAIR DEAL TO ME!' Dipper grew angry at this. "BUT I AM NOT A FLIPPING TREE! IM A PERSON!" Bill smirked. 'I THINK YOU MEAN A DEMON, little triangle.' And while Dipper was frozen in fear, Bill decided to make the situation even worse. 'NOW COME ON! WE'VE GOT NIGHTMARES TO BRING AND TRAUMA TO CAUSE! AND I THINK WE'LL START WITH...SHOOTING STAR!' Before Dipper had a chance to protest, Bill teleported them away to the Mystery Shack.

XD this chapter is so funny to me because Bill doesn't even give Dipper like, five minutes to process what's going on. He's just like, "Ok so like, you're basically me now and you gotta like, uh, cause the end of the world and stuff! Good luck!" 🤣

Sviv'h z srmg uli gzprmt blfi grnv

Gl hloev gsrh vcgiz xlwrmt isbnv

Gsv kilksvxb rh zoo kivgvmw

Mld dsl'h Yroo Xrksvi'h tllw Lo uirvmw?