Chapter 18

***** Gautam Rode as Kunal****

Handsome isn't he??!!! 

That's how he might look like in real life.

What do you'll think? Let me know.

***********

Her voice, came out as a husky erotic whisper and she ignored Sammy, as though she was some translucid being, as she entwined herself around Kunal. She had features that of a model and wore a chic red cocktail dress that trailed a little above her knees – A Fashionista. Everything about her looked so perfect, that it made Sammy feel a little intimidated. When she planted a soft kiss on his cheek, jealousy stimulated within Sammy for the first time and she shot daggers at that femme fatale.

"Sweetheart?" Sammy murmured as she stared at Kunal in disbelief, who was busy freeing himself from the female fatale's embrace.

"Richa" His nostrils flared as he stood up from the chair to face her. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"You didn't come to me, so I came to you." She slurred her words like a drunk. Though alcohol was banned for Sammy by her parents and Kabeer, she had smelled it enough to know that this Richa female was reeking of it.

"We'll speak when you are in your senses." Kunal deadpanned, as helped her out the café and sent her back home in a cab. Sammy patiently watched their whole drama and the only thing missed, was a bucket of butter popcorn and a can of coke. As far as she knew, Kunal had lost his family in an accident and he did have a girlfriend in the past, but her name wasn't Richa. Though she trusted Kunal, she couldn't help feel wounded, watching the clingy female kiss her boyfriend in front of her.

"Care to explain, Richa's sweetheart?" She shot arrows at him.

"Okay... I admit she likes me." Hands raised in defeat and continued explaining. "Our fathers were good friends. Richa is family to me, more like a sister; just like how you are to Kabeer."

"Kabeer doesn't like me the way Richa does to you. It's different. And I think it's time you talk to her, about us."

"I will, I will, I promise." He assured her.

"You better, because it's sort of torcher to watch her touch and kiss my boyfriend. And if, she does that again, I won't care who she is to you, I would only just smack her pretty little face." The fork in her hand almost thrust the table as she finished.

"Wouldn't that be fun to watch?" Kunal chuckled imagining the whole scene. Sammy death stared at him "You bet."

They bickered about Richa's theatrical performance, until they reached home. Kunal kissed Sammy to prove his devotion and Sammy kissed him back saying she wasn't convinced, so Kunal lifted her in his arms and placed her on the bed. He kissed her hard, again and again, until she was breathless. She unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his hardened chest whispering, "I want more. I want you." It was too alluring for Kunal to hold back his desires, especially when Sammy was being so open about hers. With a groan, he took her mouth in his and honoured her with what she deserved.

I thought you were smart, but you turned out to be a fool to trust a liar. He is not meant to be with you. Go away when there's still time, else, face the bruntsaid the mysterious caller giving her goosebumps. She worked from the site that day, along with Karry, Jay & Mark, when the anonymous caller, called her again. Cold sweat rolled down her forehead all the way to her chest as she fell back into her chair. The guys rushed to her desk immediately, making her drink some water and asked if something was the matter, seeing her oddly pale face.