chapter 15

Kaveh Pov:

A couple of days have passed since the dream. I was in the akademiya working. I was tired. I was bored and I didn't know what to do. It felt like I did everything I could possibly do. I wanted to call Alhathiam, but he probably had a ton of work. I looked at the clock constantly. In a few hours, I'd see him. I had a meeting with a client, and I was pretty stressed out. I spent all night working so it could be perfect.

I played with my pen, made drawings, and worked a bit. But I was still bored out of my mind. I looked at the ceiling with the light blinding me. I wondered if I should go outside, just for a quick stroll. I could buy myself something to eat. I was starving. At the thought of food, my stomach made a noise. I got up and took my coat and decided that I would go get some food before I died of hunger on the spot.

I wondered around and found a little coffee shop. It looked cozy and welcoming. I ordered a sandwich for takeout, and in no time, I had it. Just having it in my hands made my mouth water. I walked to the akademiya, holding myself back from devoring this sandwich in one bite. I power walked to my office and opened the door. I took off my coat in a hurry and sat down. Like u excepected, I ate it all extremely quickly. I looked at the time again. The sound of the ticking was abusing my ears.

I head a buzz from my phone. I checked it. A message popped up from Alhathiam. I smiled and opened it.

Alhaithiam- Is it alright if I pick you up after your meeting with the client?

Kaveh- Yeah. Love you.

Alhathiam- Love you too.

I left my phone on the corner of my desk. I could only think of Alhathiam for a long time before I realized it was almost time for my meeting with the client. I started to bite my nails from how nervous I was. I arranged the room and myself to make sure I'd give a good impression.

I opened my phone, trying to find something to do. I checked my notification. I heard a knock on my door. I panicked and put my phone in my pocket. I got up and walked quickly to the door. When I opened it, the client was waiting behind it.

7! Come in!

Hello.

He walked in, looking around the room. I took the architechture plans and gestured for him to come.

- These are the plans.

I started to explain to him the details as he nodded the whole way, paying attention to everything.

- Is this alright?

His gaze averted from the plans to me. He smirked.

- Yes, it's perfect.

When I heard those words, I felt so much joy pout inside of me. This project took me a lot of time, so I was happy he liked it.

He looked at me up and down with a slight smile. It was like he was examining me. It felt sort of weird, to be honest, how he was looking at me, but I paid it no care or attention. He put his hand on my shoulder and started to talk about how he liked the plans. The way he caressed my shoulder with his thumb made me incredibly uncomfortable, but I didn't know if it was normal for him, so I gently brushed his hand off.

- Thanks...

I said a bit nervously. I started to be a bit wary of him, I felt he was going to do something to me, so I put distance between me and him. The door was wide open, so I felt comforted by that because that meant if he tried something, I could scream, and someone would surely hear me.

I felt some arms wrap around me, then lips getting pressed on mine. My eyes widened as I realized what I was scared of was about to happen. I tried to push him off, but it probably looked like I was caressing his chest. After about 15 seconds, he closed the door. After what felt like an eternity, which was really just about 30 seconds, I had enough strength to push him off. He almost fell and looked at me with anger and some sort of lust. I held onto the desk and started to pant. He came back to me, and pushed me onto my desk.

-I thought you were into me? Those looks you were giving me...

He cupped my cheek and made me put me on my desk.

- I didn't give you any looks! Please stop!

I said, trying to scream, but my voice sort of gave out. He looked at me with lust and whispered next to my ear.

- Stop lying... I saw you...

I felt disgusted, and I felt his hands go underneath my shirt. I felt a wave of strength, and I pushed him off.

- Stop! I'm gonna call the police if you don't fucking stop!

This time, I yelled. He backed off and looked irritated. He came back and didn't let me talk by covering his lips with mine. Tears streemed down, as I felt your hands grop me. I pushed him off once again.

- Stop! Stop! Get out! Don't touch me ever again!

I yelled and started to really cry. I took my things and left. He was just standing there speechless, and he looked mad. I look at my phone, noticing a text from Alhaithiam.

Alhathiam- going home since I finished early.

He was already home and I wanted to talk to him about it. I texted him.

Kaveh- I'm coming home.