Chapter 3 SLIGHT SMUT

Kaveh's pov.

I woke up later than usual. My head pounded from the inside, which wasn't unusual, but it was still unbearable. I rolled over to my nightstand and took some pills to help. After I took them, I rolled to the middle of the bed and looked at the ceiling to try and think of something else. I kept thinking of last night and how comforting Alhaitham was. The way he hugged me warmed my heart. The way he soothed me calmed me quicker than anything else. The way he rubbed my back ever so gently made my heart beat faster.

He was a special man with his own quirks. People might find him difficult or unlikeable because of that. But I wish they could see him in these sort of moments. When he's vulnerable with me, he lets himself go. For the next ten minutes, I thought of his eyes, his hair, his nose, his fingers, his eyebrows, and his voice.

I heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen, which startled me out of my thoughts. I got up and got out of my room. I could see Alhaitham cooking eggs and bacon. He was wearing pajamas, which was... entertaining, to say the least. He was wearing sweat pants, which I guess is normal.  But his shirt made me laugh loudly. The front was normal, but in the back was hello kitty. He turned towards me and looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked me while I laughed. I had to take a minute to calm myself down before responding. "Did you at least see what's on the back of your shirt!" He sighed and turned himself towards the stove to keep cooking. "I don't have time for this." He said with a soft smile.

I walked towards him when he started to plate the eggs and bacon. I took both our plated and set them on the table. Once I finished setting the table, he brought a bowl of fresh fruit. "For you..." He muttered. I looked at him and had to fight the urge to hug him. "Thanks. A lot." I said while looking at the bowl. We both sat down and started to eat. I noticed him staring at me, then looking at his food and then staring at me again. He repeated this process until we made eye contact. We ate in silence until Alhaitham broke the ice.

"I'm worried about you, Kaveh. More than I've ever been." He said before taking another bite. I froze and just kept staring at my food. "I'm sorry..." I muttered. Alhaitham sighed and stared at me. "Don't say sorry... I'm the one who should apologize. It wasn't my intention to push you that far." He said with his softest voice. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I stayed silent and just broke down.

Alhaitham stayed seated as he tried to keep all his emotions. But he couldn't hide the slight tremble of his fingers. He only stared at me with his lips pressed into a thin line. I got up and left the room crying. Alhaitham still stayed there and stared at my bowl of fruit, which was still full and my half eaten eggs and bacon. I could only hear him take the plate and put it away while I locked myself in my room.

I kept crying loudly even when I felt my eyes were going to pop out of my skull. The act of blinking hurt so much that I avoided it at all costs. The only time I would blink is when I would also cry from the discomfort of not blinking.

It took me at least what felt like a couple of minutes to stop crying. When I calmed myself down, I went outside to go apologize to Alhaitham for my behavior. I knocked on his room. "Hey Alhaitham... I'm sorry for what happened at breakfast." I waited for response, but the only sound there was was the sound of the clock in the living room.

"Alhaitham?"

...

I opened the door, and Alhaitham was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the clock in the living room. I saw that it was fifteen minutes since he left for work. I groaned and felt worse for everything. Now, what you might read now might be a bit surprising since I'm the great light of kashahewar, but a way I destress is sex. And I have guys and girls I call up for a quick hook up to destress. So that is what I did. I called up a guy to ask him if he wanted to hook up. He said, 'Yeah.'. I prepared myself. I put lip gloss, a bit of red eyeliner, and some red eye shadow.