Chapter 46

The room was filled with pheromones, and for a moment Lu Zhao couldn't feel anything but Baili's smell.

He was led by Bai Li's hand and fell into the light, he responded clumsily and honestly, imitating stumbling and not very good, but he could hear Bai Li's slightly restrained breathing.

With forehead against forehead, after adapting to the dimness of the room, you can see each other's eyes clearly.

In each other's eyes, there is only their own outline, and in the other's eyes, they are embarrassed and fragile, not beautiful, and not strong.

But the eyes that reflected him were full of tenderness.

After the dizziness was over, their foreheads were still touching. Lu Zhao closed his eyes slightly, and felt Bai Li rubbing the tip of his nose affectionately. He didn't speak, and kissed Bai Li's lips.

No one spoke, and they all breathed calmly.

After a while, Bai Li rubbed his head against Lu Zhao, his voice still hoarse: "The head of the bed."

After a few seconds, Lu Zhao said "hmm", glanced sideways, and took a few pieces from the head of the bed. A piece of paper for the two to wipe their hands.

Fortunately, he didn't make his clothes unreadable. Lu Zhao turned over and lay on the bed, lying side by side with Bai Li, looking at the ceiling above his head.

He has regained his senses now, his thinking is back to normal, and his brain is functioning. It's not very embarrassing, but he is not good at speaking first, let alone after he just finished that stuff.

Young Master Bai who was lying on the side threw the ball of paper away, and slumped on the bed as if empty, and suddenly said after a while, "Fortunately, it's dark at the moment." Lu Zhao didn't understand, and turned his head to look at him

: "What?"

"It's so dark that you can't see your face clearly," Bai Li said, "My face is burnt to death."

It took Lu Zhao two seconds to realize that Bai Li usually has a thick skin, but sometimes it's as thin as paper. When he turns red, his whole face turns red, so it's hot.

Unable to hold back a few laughs, Lu Zhao touched Bai Li's face with the back of his hand, it was quite hot, and then pinched the tip of Bai Li's ear, which was also hot.

Bai Li was pinched by him, not only did not hide, but also moved his head towards Lu Zhao shamelessly.

Both of them were very relaxed, Lu Zhao asked: "Why do you always blush?" You really don't like this when you surf the Internet.

"How did I know this? If I knew it, I would have been able to control it a long time ago," Bai Li said lazily with his eyes closed

.

Ah," Bai Li said casually, "When I was a child and locked him in the bathroom, or when I drove him into a tree, hey, his face was as red as it was swollen." "..." Lu Zhao

almost The son couldn't answer, "Then he was angry with you."

Bai Li turned his head to the side, arrogantly, and refused to admit it: "Anyway, it's hereditary."

In fact, Lu Zhao still believes that there is an inheritance. The ingredients are there. After all, Mrs. Tang is also like this, she will blush quickly when she is shy.

I hadn't noticed it before, but when I met Mrs. Tang after getting to know Bai Li, Lu Zhao discovered that these two people did have similarities.

Lu Zhao lay on the bed, thinking of Mrs. Tang's words "You still have to have an heir".

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao said softly, looking at the ceiling, "The Bai family will fall."

For a family without an heir, going to the end is an inevitable result. The glory of the past will return to the dust, and in another ten or twenty years, it will become an insignificant symbol in people's memory.

Bai Li turned his head and was silent for a few seconds: "Yes."

The affirmative answer made Lu Zhao's heart sink. He closed his eyes, opened and closed his lips a few times, and finally said: "Actually, you can consider..." "

I don't intend to adopt." Bai Li said lightly, "Really, if you think about these messes again, I will I'm not happy anymore."

Lu Zhao felt that Bai Li's tone of "I'm not happy anymore" was a bit of a temper tantrum, he was emotionally unstable today, and the appearance of Young Master Bai was a little bit unbearable. Lu Zhao turned his head and asked, "Why?"

Bai Li looked at the ceiling and didn't say a word. It took a long time for him to speak, but what he said seemed irrelevant: "Actually, the old man didn't want to raise an heir at all."

Lu Zhao was stunned.

"His partner has been in poor health, and after giving birth to Bai Ying, there is no way to reproduce." Bai Li moved to Lu Zhao's place, very close, so he didn't need to speak too loudly, "Actually, at that time, he Whether the family wants to find someone to inherit is a matter of indifference. If he didn't think it would benefit the Tang family, he would never have thought of changing the surname of the child born to Baiying. So from his generation onwards, the Bai family was doomed to decline.

" It is a private matter of the family, and Lu Zhao has never heard of it. He only knew that the matter of Bai Li being carried away by old man Bai made a big fuss, and it was widely circulated in the aristocratic circle.

Lu Zhaodao: "I thought Mr. Bai took you very seriously."

"Yes, no." Bai Li smiled, "He values ​​me because we are relatives, not because I am an heir."

Lu Zhao fell silent, he remembered what Bai Li said to Bai Ying - "I don't need a family, I need a family." "

Actually neither," Bai Li said suddenly, his voice was soft, a little It's like whispering to himself, "Since his partner died, he doesn't value anyone."

Because the heaviest person no longer exists, no one can equal the weight of that person.

白历又说:"他的感情其实很匮乏,对白樱和我都很缺乏耐心,当然他还是爱我的,毕竟他就我一个孙子,哎,妈的,就可着我一人儿揍呗。 "

Lu Zhao raised the corner of his mouth.

"The old man's patience and the greatest affection in this life have been given to his partner, and there is nothing left for other people," Bai Li exhaled, "so the death of his partner took away most of his affection. Sometimes I feel that , He loves me and Bai Ying because we are the witness of his relationship with his partner."

The face of old man Bai became clear in Bai Li's memory.

Most of the time, he was just drinking in silence in the bedroom, Bai Li peeked in through the crack of the door, old man Bai was sitting on the sofa, like a collapsed mountain.

Today, he suddenly has some understanding of Mr. Bai in those years.

"He loves every part of his partner," Bai Li thoughtfully. "He loves everything related to his partner, so that includes Bai Ying, including me. His feelings are very lacking, and this has already consumed everything he has." Lu

Zhao Listening to Bai Li's voice with eyes closed, the outline of the myth of the military world gradually deformed and blurred, unable to find a fixed shape.

Some people's feelings don't make any sound, they are as silent as a pool of calm water, you can only know how deep it is by jumping into it.

This relationship will not be vigorous, nor heart-piercing, it will happen naturally and end quietly, it just takes away the focus of old man Bai's life.

"Lu Zhao," Bai Li said, "my feelings are lacking."

He turned his head to look at Lu Zhao, and the two looked at each other, Bai Li's eyes were calm and gentle.

For a moment, Lu Zhao only felt sad.

He didn't feel at ease or thankful because of Bai Li's answers, he just found that Bai Li was like a fucking drill bit, he could only drill one point in his life, but he could drill down hard, no matter what was underneath, drill If you stop belching, you will accept your fate, and you will not consider changing places at all.

Bai Li gave Lu Zhao the opportunity to drill only once.

It doesn't even matter what Lu Zhao can give him.

He doesn't need an heir, he only needs Lu Zhao and everything related to Lu Zhao. For the rest of the people and things, he was no longer sure whether he could devote enough patience and affection.

Lu Zhao turned over and lay on his side, hugging Bai Li. He smelled the smell of chocolate, buried his head in Bai Li's neck, and said in a hoarse voice, "You are really fucking sick."

Bai Li said, "Hey, why are you swearing?"

Lu Zhao said : "Thank you."

Bai Li said nothing.

Lu Zhao said it again: "Thank you."

"Well," Bai Li said, "coax Li Li a lot."

Lu Zhao laughed a few times, and hugged him a little tighter.

The night is very long, and it seems that even the passage of time is no longer important in the universe. They closed their eyes, but they didn't feel much sleepy.

After a while, Lu Zhao heard Bai Li say: "Flowers, what do you think?"

Lu Zhao didn't quite understand: "Hmm?

" Is your child?"

This question made Lu Zhao dazed for a while, and he was confused for a moment.

After so many years of experience, Lu Zhao occasionally couldn't remember that he was an omega. When the light brain matched Bai Li's name, he realized that he had to get married.

Bai Li felt Lu Zhao's head shake slightly, and Lu Zhao said, "No." Bai Li

was not surprised by this answer. Lu Zhao's life was very simple. They didn't care about it either, this once made Bai Li in the original work feel the anger of being neglected.

Bai Li said "Oh": "Then I'll be a prodigal with peace of mind." Lu Zhao

didn't understand: "What?"

You don't need to leave your wealth for anything, you have to enjoy your life first before talking about it."

This topic spans too much, and Lu Zhao feels that his brain can't keep up with Bai Li's thinking.

Hearing Young Master Bai's interest, he began to babble: "Hey, let me tell you, I have long wanted to make room for my war-like peripherals. There are also several sets of mecha models, all of which are stored in the warehouse. Hui, I'll vacate a room and watch it three times a day."

"..." Lu Zhao couldn't answer, "...oh."

"Or go out for a walk," Bai Li said excitedly, and made two gestures , "I guess I won't be able to catch up this year. Next year, I will go to the affiliated stars of the Internet celebrities during the rainy season. I heard that the scenery there is quite good in this season."

Lu Zhao heard Bai Li mention the names of several affiliated stars, which was very strange. He didn't know much about young master Bai's dandy eating, drinking and having fun, but just listening to Bai Li talking about it made him feel very happy. Lu Zhao said, "Yeah.

" I still have a lot of free time," Bai Li said with his head tilted, "Why don't you also play a virtual match, it's very interesting, we can watch the next offline match together." Lu Zhao didn't refuse: "Yes." Bai

Li

added He said: "Don't bring Huo Cun and Situ." Those two grandsons are too foolish.

"Yeah." Lu Zhao replied, couldn't help feeling funny, and laughed with his arms around Bai Li.

The vibration of the chest could easily affect the other person, and Bai Li also laughed. This kind of purposeless behavior of filling in the future itinerary was not rigorous, but neither of them felt bored.

By the time they realized that it was getting late, the conversation had already been dragged eight hundred miles away.

Pajamas and other items were prepared in the room. Lu Zhao's military uniform and Bai Li's suit were a little wrinkled, so they had to be taken off and thrown to the machine housekeeper in the room to re-arrange.

Bai Li came out of the bathroom, pulling his freshly dried hair. Lu Zhao was already half-lying on the bed, watching his personal terminal and browsing military websites.

"Cough," Bai Li just now remembered a major question, "Then what..."

Lu Zhao raised his head and glanced at him, and saw Young Master Bai's eyes flicking left and right, quite guilty. His lips moved, but without saying a word, he moved to the other side, making room for Bai Li.

Although the room is quite big, the sofa is not as comfortable as at home. Of course, even if it is really more comfortable than at home, Bai Li feels that he really doesn't have enough righteousness to sleep on the sofa today.

In fact, he had struggled with this issue, but by coincidence, Bai Li did not propose to the cruise ship to prepare two suites.

Young Master Bai felt that he had done something surreptitiously, but he pretended not to know. He gave himself a chance to let himself get closer to Lu Zhao.

But on the surface, he had to put on an air: "Ah, it's not very good."

"Well," Lu Zhao continued to read the webpage without raising his head, "It's not good."

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a sudden shock on the other side of the bed. As soon as it sank, Bai Li rushed to the bed with a "swish", got into the quilt, and after a few seconds, he arched his head out, revealing half of his face, and said pitifully, "Flowers, sleeping on the sofa will hurt your legs.

" The night light was on, and there was a small warm light in the room, which reflected Bai Li's reddened half face a little lazy and soft.

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, but held back, he raised his hand to pinch the tip of Bai Li's red ear, Bai Li pulled the quilt up to block it, so he had to rub Bai Li's dog's head, feeling the soft hair rub through the palm of your hand.

Bai Li under the quilt felt trembling along with the fever spreading all over his body. Something was really wrong with him today. Just now..., he couldn't restrain himself from groping for Lu Zhao's glands several times. It was an alpha's instinct. He almost wanted Follow instinct.

Bai Li heard that Lu Zhao turned off the night light on the wall, and put his personal terminal aside to lie down. Young Master Bai took a few deep breaths to calm down his reaction, and then he tore off the quilt covering his head, turned his face and looked at Shang Lu Zhao with half-closed eyes.

Major General Lu was lying on his side looking at Bai Li, and caught him right away.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao looked into Bai Li's eyes in the dark, "Are you still blushing?"

Bai Li didn't know how to answer this question, but he still felt his cheeks getting hot, so he said "hmm" .

It's embarrassing to think about it carefully, after all, the image of Alpha has never had the term "old love to blush". But Bai Li couldn't restrain himself, he couldn't do anything to Lu Zhao, the straight ball made him dizzy.

Lu Zhao asked again: "Is it because of me?"

As if it was that rainy night again, Lu Zhao insisted on asking.

Bai Li sat on the sofa, and looked at Lu Zhao who squatted down and looked up at him. He didn't know what his expression was, but he could hear Lu Zhao asking him, "Is this because of me?"

At that time, Bai Li couldn't say it, he didn't dare to admit it, and he didn't want to deny it, so he could only answer it over and over again when Lu Zhao fell asleep.

In the dark, Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao was looking at him.

Bai Li's voice was small but clear. He said, "Yes."

He saw Lu Zhao's eyes light up. Outside the transparent wall is a starry sky, but no star can be more beautiful than Lu Zhao's eyes.

Bai Li turned over, opened his arms to hug Lu Zhao, and smelled the watery grass smell on his body after taking a bath: "Can I hug you to sleep?"

Lu Zhao adjusted a comfortable posture, "Yes." He said: "Cut first and then play."

Bai Li replied: "Dare to do it next time."

Lu Zhao's chuckle came from the darkness.

Hey, Bai Li closed his eyes and thought, it's over.

He was lit up by the light in Lu Zhao's eyes.

In Bai Li's dream, there was a scene of rapid switching.

He is locked in a shell, and he can only see everything outside from the eyes of this shell.

The world outside the shell was not very good, but neither was this shell. He could feel the resentment and gloom in this shell, which could not be dispelled or resolved.

He saw the body shattering everything that could be destroyed at hand, cursing over and over again at night, taking all kinds of pills and potions without restraint, the body's dissatisfaction with the world was like a poisoned knife, unable to stab others, it could only poke yourself.

But the face of the body reflected in the mirror has exactly the same facial features as Bai Li.

That's a white calendar, and it's not a white calendar. They have the same appearance and identity, and they have to share the same fate.

Bai Li couldn't resist in his body, he couldn't do anything, he could only look at the face in the mirror that was exactly like his own, and the fierce haze on his face.

Countless scenes flashed by, and he began to see Lu Zhao's face in those scenes.

He saw that Lu Zhao couldn't resist the shortcomings brought about by his gender and was forced to surrender, and saw the deep bite mark on the back of his neck.

He saw Lu Zhao's indifferent eyes, which were extremely strange. Lu Zhao shook off his hand again and again, but he pushed him back to the bed.

It can't be like this, Bai Li shouted in his body, but his voice seemed to sink into the sea.

In this torment of being unable to get a response but having to keep watching everything, Bai Li finally saw the last scene.

He strangled Lu Zhao's neck and pressed him to the ground. Lu Zhao's face was covered with sweat and an unnatural blush. He was resisting and trying to resist the powerful pheromone suppression, but he couldn't escape the fate of being marked.

The body seemed to have gone crazy, possessiveness and violence almost pierced through the chest. Bai Li heard the body talking, but Lu Zhao didn't answer, such a silent resistance would only make the body more annoyed.

In the dark corner of the room, Lu Zhao's bitten lip, the fist that fell from the body, are enough alpha pheromones to drive Omega into a frenzy.

Bai Li had a splitting headache and was in unbearable pain. He knows it shouldn't be like this, but the world tells him over and over again that it's just how it should be.

Someone smashed the door of the room, fresh air and light poured in from the door, the body was overturned to the ground, the pheromone between the alphas was in the hedge room, the body had long been unable to withstand the oppression due to long-term lack of exercise, Finally, the wind fell.

With an angry roar, the body received a punch on the bridge of the nose and stumbled to the ground.

Lu Zhao was taken away from him, and someone put a coat on him. He walked out with his eyes downcast, without looking at his body again.

Bai Li looked at his back, the light outside the door reflected Lu Zhao clearly and indifferently, he walked outside the door, walked into the light, and left Bai Li.

The body got up from the ground, and rushed towards the back, probably cursing something again, and pulled Lu Zhao's arm.

This time, Lu Zhao didn't look back, he just shook off once again. The body stumbled under its feet, and fell towards the side shelf, hitting its head on a corner of the shelf, and suddenly saw the heavy object on the shelf fall from a high place, hitting the left leg... Bai Li woke up from a

nightmare , sat up abruptly.

His left leg was aching. He took a big breath, pinched his left knee tightly with one hand, and his mind was buzzing.

The plot of the original work tortured his nerves in the dream, but the pain in his left leg really destroyed his spirit. In a trance, Bai Li felt that he was about to overlap with the body in the dream, and the great fear and resentment made every breath of him exhausted.

A hand came from the darkness and stroked Bai Li's forehead.

Lu Zhao's voice was vague as if he had just woken up, "Bai Li, what's wrong with you?" "

No," Bai Li felt the warmth of Lu Zhao's palm and tried to calm his voice, "I'm fine."

Lu Zhao was a little uncomfortable by the pheromones that Bai Li involuntarily leaked. He rarely felt this vigilant pheromone from Bai Li.

In the darkness, Bai Li lowered his head, only a vague outline could be seen. Faced with the discomfort, Lu Zhao wiped off the sweat from Bai Li's forehead, and said softly, "You are not in the right condition." Seeing Bai Li's hands on his knees, he asked again, "Leg pain?" Bai Li didn't answer

.

Lu Zhao's voice overlapped with everything in the dream, and he felt as if he was still in that body, and the emotions of the body still remained deep in his blood.

The tyrannical, vicious and surging possessiveness tore Bai Li's nerves.

Lu Zhao didn't get a response, he hesitated for a moment, and reached out to touch Bai Li's left leg.

Bai Li suddenly pressed down on Lu Zhao's hand, with too much force, Lu Zhao felt a pain in his hand.

It hurt, but Lu Zhao didn't pull back his hand. He let Bai Li hold his hand silently, and felt Bai Li raised his head, and his dark eyes fell on his face.

This gaze was a little strange, and Lu Zhao felt a little uneasy, but soon he found that Bai Li's hand was shaking slightly.

It was the same trembling that the two of them had when they first entered the house.

Bai Li once held his hand and said that he would respect any choice he made.

"Your legs are uncomfortable," Lu Zhao's voice softened, and he kissed Bai Li, "I'll give you a massage."

The lips that touched his skin brought a familiar tingling sensation, and Bai Li's consciousness was gradually withdrawn from the dream just now. He felt that he was hypocritical, and in his heart he felt that he was hopeless.

Bai Li closed his eyes, slowed down the strength in his hand, and took Lu Zhao's hand to press his still throbbing left leg.

Bai Li's voice was a little hoarse: "My leg hurts so much."

The four words made Lu Zhao feel sore.

Bai Li watched Lu Zhao lift the quilt, and pressed his left leg in a strange way. The hands that had opened the mech carefully touched his skin, caressing the hideous and ugly scars.

The night light on the wall was awakened by Lu Zhao's hand gestures. Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao in the soft light without blinking. The latter lowered his eyes and frowned slightly. Pain in the leg.

"Lu Zhao," Bai Li said, "What if my legs are completely useless."

Lu Zhao was stunned for a moment, then raised his head to look at him: "No."

A smile floated on Bai Li's face: "Wan What about one?"

Lu Zhao didn't know what to do, but felt that this smile was very sad. He shook his head: "There is no chance."

Bai Li wanted to speak again, but Lu Zhao said sharply: "No."

He didn't want to hear Bai Li say this again, Bai Li understood.

The two fell into a subtle silence, but Lu Zhao didn't stop his hand, trying hard to relieve the discomfort in Bai Li's leg.

Bai Li tilted his head and looked at it for a while, and suddenly realized that Lu Zhao was actually quite naive sometimes. He didn't want to hear words that made him sad, so he would accentuate his voice like losing his temper, which seemed quite fierce.

So Young Master Bai showed a more naive side of himself: "The leg hurts." Lu Zhao raised his head to look at him, and Bai Li added with red ears, "It's only good if you kiss me." Lu Zhao felt that he was a little bit towards Bai

Li He has no temper at all, his shoulders that were tense due to the conversation just now relaxed, he glanced at Bai Li, and bent down to kiss Bai Li's knee.

As soon as the kiss stopped, Bai Li stretched out his hand, lifted his chin, and leaned over to look into Lu Zhao's eyes.

"If it's really broken," Bai Li said softly, "Lu Zhao, I don't blame anyone." Lu Zhao couldn't understand

, and was about to ask, when he heard a slight shaking in the room. Bai Li reached out to support him, and the two felt the movement of the cruise ship vigilantly.

The small butler robot in the corner made a light beep, and a notification came.

"What's going on?" Bai Li straightened up and asked.

The notification light of the butler robot turned on red, and a soft female voice said: "Guests, please don't panic. There is a private boat docking with the cruise ship. The cruise ship is temporarily suspended. There will be new passengers boarding the ship. After boarding the ship, the cruise will continue."

Lu Zhao and Bai Li looked at each other.

After a few seconds, the red light of the robot went out and turned into a green light and continued: "After passing the identity verification, I will enjoy this voyage with everyone. It is now 6:27 in the morning, and breakfast will be served." It will be ready in thirteen minutes, and all guests can go to the banquet hall to enjoy."

Bai Li looked at the butler robot, and his heart skipped a beat.

He closed his eyes, feeling as if he was surrounded by a dark universe, only Lu Zhao's smell came from the darkness.