Chapter 37

The fine raindrops fell on the body, and the coldness brought by it was also finely divided. It was not as thorough as a torrential rain, but it was always so entangled that people could not break free.

Lu Zhao has been standing here longer than Bai Li, his hair has already been soaked and slumped slightly, the sharpness of Major General Lu has been softened by three points.

Bai Li finally found his own voice from the long silence. He walked over and patted Lu Zhao's shoulder, his tentacles were cold and wet: "Go upstairs first." Maybe it was because he had been standing for a long time, and

Lu Zhao's movements were full of emotion. A little stiff. He moved, but didn't move back.

With this movement, drops of water flowed down his bangs and landed on his cheeks. Bai Li subconsciously stretched out his hand, and fiddled with Lu Zhao's bangs that had been wet by the rain: "Why is it like this, how long have you been standing here?" Bai Li's fingers brushed the skin of Lu Zhao's forehead, bringing warmth to his fingertips

. Hot to the touch. Alpha's body temperature is generally high, and Bai Li is no exception, but Lu Zhao feels that it is not hot, but hot.

Bai Li burned a hole in his heart.

Because of this hole, Lu Zhao is no longer that perfect circle. He had a flaw, and Lu Zhao faintly sensed that this hole would never be filled.

Before waiting for Lu Zhao's answer, Bai Li was a little nervous. He laughed twice, and wanted to say something to ease the embarrassment, but Lu Zhao cut off his hand when he was about to withdraw.

Lu Zhao looked at Bai Li, and wanted to close his five fingers, but let them go, only holding them vaguely. Lu Zhao said: "Bai Li, I have no other intentions. I just want to ask, what should I do to block your broken road."

The hand was not tightly held, but Bai Li was a little I can't get it out.

He felt like the hand held by Lu Zhao. In fact, he could break free, but he couldn't move an inch.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao yelled again, his expression showing a hint of confusion and disappointment that he could not get an answer, "I don't really understand these things, you have to explain it to me. Or you tell me, you run away I have to go where to find you."

His voice was very low in the heavy rainy night, as if he wanted to compress everything into a thin piece so that he could walk through the crack of the door that Bai Li closed tightly. Tuck it in.

But Bai Li felt that the thin piece was like a blade, cutting his nerves bit by bit.

How could it be forced into this way? Bai Li thought to himself, why did I force Lu Zhao to be like this.

Forcing a person who has never lowered his head in so many years to ask like this, it is right to ask Bai Li how to go, as long as Bai Li asks, even if it is a wrong road, Lu Zhao dares to go forward.

Bai Li realized that he had always thought that he was the only one who was responsible for this fear of the future, but now, this fear was placed on Lu Zhao's shoulders with his own hands.

That straight spine shouldn't be crushed by anyone.

Lu Zhao's lips moved, and he wanted to speak, but was interrupted by Bai Li: "Don't say it."

The three words brought Lu Zhao's heart down. He closed his eyes and felt that he was stepping Into the darkness of rainy nights. It's over.

But Bai Li's body temperature rose.

"Stop it," Bai Li hugged Lu Zhao, wrapping his arms around him, "I won't run, I won't run anymore."

I was still scared, but I won't run anymore.

Sometimes Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao was pointing a knife at him. In the past, Bai Li felt that the knife was too sharp, so he could only escape.

But at this moment, he felt that he wanted to bump into Lu Zhao's knife, and let Lu Zhao cut his little hypocrisy into pieces.

Because it is such a gentle knife.

Lu Zhao was wrapped in Bai Li's body temperature, which was completely different from the previous two hugs. When he felt the temperature, he realized that he was standing in the freezing rain just now.

He suddenly understood that Bai Li's anger was never what he wanted.

He wanted that even though he once forced Bai Li to flee, Bai Li would still give him a hug through the rain curtain in the end.

Lu Zhao wanted Bai Li because he wavered, because he went and came back, and because he threw himself into the trap.

At this moment, he felt that the hole was filled, so he suddenly figured out that the hole was in the shape of Bai Li.

After a while, Lu Zhao asked humbly: "Bai Li, it's not because of brotherhood."

One sentence dispelled Bai Li's mood of still being immersed in the bitter love scene on a rainy night. Still buried in Lu Zhao's neck, he said in a muffled voice, "I don't think there is a brother who hugs like this."

This clumsy hug, a hug that relies on body temperature to dispel the damp and chill, blurred the boundary drawn between them .

Lu Zhao felt Bai Li pressing against his neck, and the vibrations brought about by his words sent a tingling sensation along his skin. He couldn't see Bai Li's expression, but he felt that the tips of Bai Li's ears should be red again.

"If one day you..." Bai Li's voice was very small, and it sounded in Lu Zhao's ear, with a slight tremor, as if uncontrollable, vaguely, "Lu Zhao, don't embarrass me too much. Please."

The second half of the sentence was like a thorn in Lu Zhao's heart, he didn't understand it, but felt the ups and downs of Bai Li's words.

Lu Zhao wanted to ask, but Bai Li tightened his arms around him. He then moved his lips, but in the end he didn't make a sound.

Even though he didn't say it clearly, Lu Zhao understood that Bai Li didn't want his response. He didn't want Lu Zhao to ask, nor did he need Lu Zhao to answer.

After a long time, Lu Zhao gave a "hmm", turned his head slightly, rubbed his lips against Bai Li's ear, stopped, and did not move away.

Lu Zhaohui hugged Bai Li and kissed the tips of his ears that were stained red because of him in the dense rain. Bai Li's breath sprinkled on his neck, and the heat almost spread to the glands in the back of his neck, where there were once Bai Li's tooth marks and a kiss from Bai Li.

Lu Zhao's arms hugged him tightly. Only in this way did he feel that Bai Li didn't live in a glass cover, and he wasn't someone who was always separated from him by a layer.

The rain in the early morning seemed a little lingering, and the main city of the empire fell into a peaceful sleep, and they shared the drizzle.

I don't know how long it took, but Bai Li said again: "Brother Major General, have you never hugged someone before?"

Lu Zhao said "Yes", quite frankly: "How do you know?"

Bai Li grinned: " Nonsense, you're about to break my bone, brother."

"No," Lu Zhao was very optimistic, "alpha bones are not so easy to break."

Very arrogant, refusing to admit that he has strong hands.

When the car was transferred back to the garage, Bai Li and Lu Zhao were almost drenched. Bai Li touched his wet hair, and then stroked Lu Zhao's hair. Lu Zhao's hair was much harder than Bai Li's. I don't know where I heard that people with hard hair have a strong personality. Bai Li thought No wonder Major General Lu has a stubborn temper.

Come on, what kind of drama is playing in the rain to tell the heart, there is no atmosphere at all.

Bai Li wiped the drops of water dripping down his cheeks: "Hurry up and go upstairs, I'm starving to death." He couldn't eat all day, and now his chest was hungry and his back was pressed against his back.

After struggling for a long time, Bai Li felt that he had been hungry for so long.

Lu Zhao said "Yes", followed Bai Li and walked out two steps, and suddenly asked, "Do I need to hold your hand?" After

saying this, both of them were stunned for a moment.

On the day of their wedding, Lu Zhao asked Bai Li the same way. Lu Zhao asked if he needed to hold Bai Li's arm to show the obedience of the omega.

Bai Li looked at him and paused for a few seconds before saying, "Do you want to pull?"

The corner of Lu Zhao's mouth curled up: "Yes."

Bai Li reached out and took Lu Zhao's hand.

He thinks their behavior is very stupid, after all, it takes less than five minutes to get from here to the apartment.

But Bai Li thought again, forget it, just be a silly dog, after all, you can have five minutes.

He and Lu Zhao are together, every five minutes is rare.

At dawn, the communication in the Tang family's old house came to an end.

Before hanging up the communication, the handsome and elegant man on the virtual screen did not forget to mention the thing he said before: "Father, I want to see him, after all, he is also my original... I need to know if he is doing well.

A loving smile floated on Tang Xiao's face, he nodded, and he did not forget to say a few words: "Kai Kai, you just miss the old days. "

He originally wanted to say that he had met Bai Li and Lu Zhao some time ago, but when he thought that Bai Li had been like a mountain for so many years, Tang Kaiyuan couldn't lift his head under the pressure, and when the words came to his lips, it became: "Okay, when the time comes You go and see him."

Tang Kaiyuan smiled and nodded on the virtual screen, there were a few knocks on the door, and he hurriedly said a few more words to Tang Xiao, telling Tang Xiao to pay attention to his body, before hanging up the communication.

When the study room became quiet again, Tang Xiao leaned back on the soft chair and took a sip of the hot drink that was put aside.

The entrance of the warm drink made Tang Xiao feel relaxed and comfortable from the inside out. He turned on his personal terminal, read a few pages of news casually, and then yawned, got up and walked out of the study, preparing to catch up on sleep.

As soon as he opened the door, he met the person standing outside.

Tang Xiao was taken aback, and after seeing who it was, he frowned and said, "Why aren't you asleep yet? What are you doing standing here?" "If you

wake up, you won't be able to fall back asleep." Mrs. Tang stood at the door, her body in a coat looked petite and weak, her hands were clasped together, she seemed a little nervous, "I, I heard Kaiyuan just now—" Hearing his son's

name, Tang Xiao's expression softened, "Yeah" said: "I just talked a few words, it's nothing serious." Looking at Mrs. Tang again, I stretched out my hand to hold her hand, "Look, it's cold like this. The temperature has been getting colder these days, Why do you still run around at night? I said before, the omega's physique is not good, so you can just keep it up?" I don't know how

many times I have said the phrase "Omega is not good" over the years. Mrs. Tang has heard it a lot . At the beginning, she also explained a few sentences, saying that she was actually not very delicate under the training of her father, Mr. Bai, but every time Mr. Bai was mentioned, Tang Xiao would get very angry.

She was so angry... Mrs. Tang trembled, and was led by Tang Xiao obediently to the bedroom.

When the two of them approached the bedroom, Mrs. Tang thought about it and said, "I heard you and Kaiyuan mention Baili..."

Tang Xiao glanced at her: "What?"

With no emotion in her voice, Mrs. Tang said boldly: "It's nothing, I just want to ask. I haven't seen him for a long time, and I don't know the child's legs...how is the child recently, isn't he married? Is he happy?" "Yo,"

Tang Xiao laughed twice, "Missing your son?"

Mrs. Tang lowered her head, not daring to say yes, but she didn't want to say no.

Tang Xiao sarcastically said: "Unfortunately, we treat him as a son, but he doesn't want to recognize us as parents!" The

second half of the sentence was a little out of tune due to anger, Madam Tang's shoulders trembled, and she subconsciously wanted to step back. But Tang Xiao held him tightly.

This is an alpha after all, with terrifying strength, it squeezed Mrs. Tang's hand in severe pain, she lowered her head and dared not make a sound.

"How many times have I said, you have to look at me when I speak!" Tang Xiao raised his other hand, and was about to drop it with all his strength.

But Bai Li's face suddenly flashed in his mind.

That half-smile face, and those cold eyes.

The raised hand stopped halfway, Tang Xiao remembered that the dinner party will be in a few days.

Mrs. Tang closed her eyes and waited for a while, but the expected slap did not fall, but Tang Xiao gently stroked her cheek.

"Look at you." Tang Xiao's voice calmed down again, revealing the softness of old-fashioned aristocrats, "It's okay to have such a bad face. You are the protagonist of this dinner, so you have to prepare well, huh?"

Mrs. Tang felt her face was warm, Tang Xiao took his hand away and kissed her on the cheek.

For so many years, Tang Xiao still treated her the same as when he was young, except when he lost his temper. He would hold her hand for a walk, buy her something she likes, and be intimate with her from time to time. Even when he was sleeping at night, he often had to hold her hand and talk for a long time before falling asleep. Tang Xiao said every day that he loved her.

But when Tang Xiao lost his temper, Mrs. Tang felt that she couldn't stand this kind of love.

The rainy season in the empire was long and humid, until the sky gradually brightened, and it rained all night without stopping.

Tang Xiao was already sound asleep, and a slight snore sounded.

After walking around in the bedroom, Mrs. Tang still didn't feel sleepy at all. She thought of the few words she heard lying on the crack of the door just now. The topics Tang Kaiyuan said when he got along with her were completely different from what he said when he got along with Tang Xiao. She couldn't hear clearly, but only heard Bai Li's name.

Mrs. Tang was sitting in front of the dressing table, her face was reflected in the mirror. She tried to tie her hair into a ponytail, trying to find herself in the mirror when she was young.

Her hair was lifted, exposing the back of her neck.

And the bluish-purple tooth marks overlapping on the gland.

She touched the bumpy marks with her fingers, and subconsciously shivered.

The feeling of being permanently marked repeatedly is too frightening, Madam Tang thought, and she doesn't know how many more times she can endure the pain of forcibly injecting a large amount of pheromone.

But Tang Xiao said, this is the proof that Alpha loves Omega.

Mrs. Tang thought, it turns out that love hurts a lot.

After sleeping for a few hours, Bai Li heard the sound of Lu Zhao getting up to wash up.

He opened his eyes and felt that his personal terminal was turned on, and looked at the time. It was already nine o'clock in the morning, and it was the time when Lu Zhao usually went to the army.

The fine rain yesterday and the torrential rain in Bai Li's dream seemed to be mixed together, until Bai Li got up from the bed and didn't figure it out.

Pull a few hands down. Young Master Bai thought desperately, did he miss one or two things and couldn't figure it out?

He came out of the bedroom and prepared a nutrient solution for two according to his previous habits. Lu Zhao still didn't come out of the bathroom. Bai Li unscrewed a bottle of nutrient solution and walked towards the sofa. This is his problem. He doesn't stand when he can sit. He sits wherever he feels comfortable.

Before he walked to the sofa and sat down, he saw the opened chocolates on the coffee table.

A whole box of chocolates had already eaten half, and the wrapping paper was unwrapped and folded neatly, and placed beside it.

He came back too late last night, Bai Li didn't have time to take a closer look, and only now saw this box of chocolates.

He realized that when Lu Zhao was waiting for him yesterday, he was also sitting on this sofa, eating this box of chocolates by himself.

Chew up and swallow something that tasted the same as him.

Bai Li's heart was so sore, he felt uncomfortable when he thought of Lu Zhao folding these wrapping papers little by little with those mecha hands.

The bathroom door opened, and Lu Zhao came out after drying his hair. Seeing Bai Li standing in the hall, he called out: "Bai Li.

" It made Lu Zhao's nerves tremble.

Even though the temporary mark had faded, Lu Zhao felt that Baili's pheromone was still different from others.

Bai Li looked back at Lu Zhao, and cleared his throat pretendingly: "Flowers, I'm not talking about you, you can't eat too much of this thing, it's easy to get tooth decay." After finishing speaking, he shook

the small half box of chocolates left in his hand , walked to the refrigerator and threw it into the innermost part.

Lu Zhao looked at him without saying a word.

He was very uncomfortable for Bai Li to see, and he wanted to walk on the same hands and feet: "If you have something to say, can you just say it?" "

Well," Lu Zhao looked at him while walking to his bedroom, "It's okay, you smell better."

Bai Li felt dizzy from being hit by a straight ball, and almost knelt down to Lu Zhao on the spot.

When Lu Zhao came out after changing into a neat army uniform, Bai Li still maintained the posture of propping up the dining table with both hands and was slowing down.

"No," Bai Li explained without waiting for Lu Zhao to ask, "Brother Major General, can you give me a buffer, I am still a novice and have no experience at all." It took Lu Zhao a long time to understand what he was talking about, and he couldn't hold

back Want to laugh: "You said it, just say it."

Bai Li said: "I told you to say it, I didn't tell you to kill me directly."

Lu Zhao walked over to drink the nutrient solution, he was relaxed, which is rare Confronted Bai Li: "Then what should I say?"

"You just say..." Bai Li got stuck in the middle of his words, and thought for a few seconds, "You should say that my taste is more like high-end goods?" After all, the box of chocolates Or just take it from the supermarket shelf, it's not worth a few bucks.

Lu Zhao laughed so hard that he almost choked on the nutrient solution.

He glanced at Bai Li, Young Master Bai was pulling his hair, and his face was still sleepy after waking up for a long time. His expression was quite natural, and he didn't know if he was just pretending, or he was really thinking about it.

It was past three o'clock in the morning when the two of them returned to the apartment like drowned chickens last night. They each took a shower, said a few words, and then went back to sleep.

Lu Zhao originally wanted to continue talking, and wanted to ask what Bai Li said in his ear before. But Bai Li's expression made him unable to open his mouth.

Lu Zhao vaguely felt that Bai Li seemed to have taken a big step forward. This step has consumed a lot of his emotions, and it seems to have exceeded all of Bai Li's own expectations, so his face rarely showed tiredness and confusion.

The confusion made Lu Zhao uncomfortable.

None of them broke through this layer of window paper, and no one tried to bring the relationship between the two together to a conclusion. Lu Zhao couldn't bear to ask further, he was afraid to hear Bai Li say "please" again in a terribly small voice.

After the nutrient solution was finished, Lu Zhao stood in the entrance and paused for a while. He finally understood what Bai Li said about "I'm still a novice".

Major General Lu racked his brains and went through all the post-marriage warming up skills that Han Miao forcibly shared before, and found that he had known this grandson for so many years, and his words were useless.

Lu Zhao's lips moved: "Bai Li, I..."

He didn't continue.

He didn't know what he wanted to say, he remembered that Bai Li hadn't told him what to do.

Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao and thought to himself that if I don't understand right now, then my life will be in vain.

He walked over and gave Lu Zhao a hug.

This time there's no wet rain, and no bro shit.

Bai Li said: "I forgot, I have to leave a note."

The familiar smell of pheromone enveloped him, and Lu Zhao's heart fell back into the distance with a "thud".

Young Master Bai did what he said. If he doesn't run away, he won't run away. No matter how scared or at a loss, he will hug Lu Zhao.

"Well," Lu Zhao felt Bai Li's cheek rub against his neck a few times, and his soft hair tickled him, and his voice collapsed, without the slightest momentum of an imperial eagle, "Let you stay. "

You are allowed to enclose me in your territory and take it as your own.

Lu Zhao imitated Bai Li's movements and hugged Bai Li back. He realized that he was clumsy, and he couldn't even find his own posture for hugging. But fortunately, there is still Bai Li for him to imitate.

The two were too close, the smell of chocolate mixed with Bai Li's body temperature, sweet and bitter, richer and more fragrant than the few pieces Lu Zhao ate last night. He lowered his head uncontrollably and pressed against Bai Li's neck, his lips almost touched Bai Li's skin.

Bai Li couldn't stand the sudden smell of grass on Lu Zhao's body. He was thinking about it, when he heard Lu Zhao say in his ear, "It turns out that Alpha's glands also have such a strong smell.

" Li was a little surprised, and also a little probing.

Lu Zhao really didn't think that much, after all, this was the first time he was so close to an alpha gland.

It had been a long time since Bai Li replied. Before Lu Zhao could say anything, he felt that Bai Li had strangled him severely.

"Damn," Bai Li's voice seemed very indignant, "Lu Zhao! You are really molesting!"

Major General Lu staggered, reacted for a few seconds, and humbly accepted the lesson: "Oh."

Couldn't help laughing stand up.

Bai Li also laughed, he still pressed against Lu Zhao's neck, his lips brushed against Lu Zhao's skin, this time without stopping, he moved upwards, and kissed Lu Zhao's ear.

This forbearing kiss made Lu Zhao turn his head. Their hair and skin rubbed against each other, creating a temperature higher than their body temperature.

Bai Li could feel the vibration in Lu Zhao's chest when he laughed, and he could feel his heartbeat speeding up.

It's terrible. Bai Li thought to himself, he is so happy because of me.

Bai Li said to himself, forget it, he will die if he wants to die.

No matter how afraid I am, I will give it to you.