Add a little bit of...spice🤌🏼

(Decide whenever you want to start the music. Whenever it feels right for you)
She stood at the window and looked out. Her red hair was blowing in the wind. She was so beautiful to look at. Hobie didn't know what to say.
But he knew what he wanted to do.... He wanted her so much and had wanted her for a long time. He walked over to her and stood behind her back. He felt her long hair tickle his arms. His eyes rested on her, filled with an irresistible feeling. He could not turn her away. No matter how hard he tried, he was paralyzed.
Slowly, he moved his left hand to Jasmin's arm. His fingers slid lightly and slowly up and down, his eyes still fixed on her. He moved his body closer to her back.
She got goosebumps as Hobie's fingers touched her arm. They were soft, caressing her skin. She felt her heart skip a beat and her breathing suddenly got heavier.
Suddenly he placed his other hand on Jasmin's other arm.
She could feel his gaze on the nape of her neck.
His hand movements were light and gentle, yet full of desire and passion. They caressed her skin in a sensual way. Slowly, both of his hands slid to the nape of her neck. He gently stroked his thumb along her chin.
A tingling sensation ran through her whole body, which Hobie also noticed. He leaned down slightly. She could feel his warm breath on her neck now, which intensified her goosebumps even more.
„If you only knew what you are doing to me," he breathed into her ear. His voice was deep and soft. His rough tone and whisper made his words seductive.
Jasmin took a deep breath and noticed a slight moan coming from her mouth. Her breathing became even heavier and her heart began to pound.
Suddenly, Hobie placed a finger on her chin and turned her face so that she was looking directly into his brown eyes. His finger was still on her slightly raised chin, preventing her from looking away.
She followed his lead and turned to face him completely. Now she saw him in front of her.
His Afro curls, his dark eyes, his chiseled face. The sight of him was almost unbearable. Jasmin had looked at him many times before, but this time she knew it was different. Desire flickered in his eyes. Strong lust. And she felt it in her stomach as well...
Hobie's eyes swept over her entire body. Slowly, as if he was examining each and every part of her body. He lingered for a moment on her breasts. His thoughts were like a roller coaster that could not be stopped. He said nothing, but his gaze said more than a thousand words.
But Jasmin knew what he wanted. She knew he had a desire because his eyes were screaming for it. He looked up again and smiled.
God, that smile. How crazy it made her. Her stomach tingled more and more.
Hobie's hands moved to her white blouse. He began to unbutton it from the bottom.
Button by button he made Jasmin wait and her stomach scream.
Button by button he let Jasmin feel his soft skin against hers.
Button by button he worked his way forward to what was in his mind.
„I hope you're not wearing anything underneath," he whispered suggestively.
"You'll have to earn it," she breathed back.
As she spoke her words, her blouse was completely unbuttoned, revealing her bra. A light blue one with lace.
Hobie bit his lips and Jasmin did the same. The tension they both built up was almost unbearable. It had to be let out, and soon.
He looked deep into her eyes and with a hastily movement he pulled Jasmin to him by her blouse and pressed his lips onto hers. He held the fabric tightly in his hand, not letting her escape. His lips begged. They were soft and gentle, but the kiss was hot and intense. They wanted each other. They wanted each other badly.
Hobie became more desperate in his kiss. His tongue slipped into her mouth and met hers.
His hands slipped from her blouse. One moved to her hair and buried itself in it, the other to her hip. His fingers on her skin made her body tingle. His grip on her hip tightened. A gasp escaped her. He had to grin.
Slowly, his hands slid the blouse over her shoulders onto the floor. Hobie pulled away from the kiss. His eyes wandered down to the bra and he began to grin seductively.
"That bra hides way too much of the real beauty," he breathed into her ear. "We should take it off." A shiver ran down her spine and her heart beat faster and faster.
Slowly he unbuttoned the bra. Sensually, he pulled the bra away from her body and let it fall to the floor. He gasped for air and his eyes widened with excitement.
"Fuck," he stammered. Jasmin's face turned slightly red, but a smile spread across her face.
"Your turn," she said, pushing him back onto the bed. She pushed him over and he landed on his back on the bed. Slowly but passionately, she crawled over and sat on his lap. Her hands slid under his shirt, moving up and down his muscular torso. Then she pulled it off over his head and looked at his six-pack. She leaned forward and began kissing the side of his neck. A murmur went through Hobie and he closed his eyes.
"Damn it, Jasmin..." he groaned. But she continued as if he had said nothing. Her sensual kisses traveled down his torso, touching every inch of him.

(This is the way how you kiss him)

Slowly she moved down and reached his belt. A look up from her told Hobie what she had in mind. They understood each other without words...
She unbuckled his belt and then his pants. He was aroused. And how.
Hobie looked down.
"This is your work of art," he said, teasing her.
"Oh yeah?" she smiled and pulled off his pants and boxers. He was exposed and his member was on full display. After a few seconds she blew him and Hobie moaned. It was like an electric shock that went through his entire body. He buried his hand in her hair. His heart began to pound and he realized how well she was doing it. Every movement made him shiver and he hadn't felt so much adrenaline in a long time. After a while she let go and sat up straight.
Exhausted, Hobie stared at her.
"You dirty little girl." He grinned lustfully at her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her down on the bed with a jerk. He was now on top of her.
"I know you want to be dominated and I know you want ME," he breathed into her ear. Her breathing became heavy and her heart began to beat faster. She bit her lips. His whispered words and that murmuring voice drove her crazy. Her stomach was screaming for him.
‚Do it,' Jasmin thought.
Hobie kissed her on the mouth. The desire was irresistible. Their tongues touched and their hands buried themselves in her hair.
"How bad do you want it?" asked Hobie as he broke the kiss.
"Very badly," Jasmin moaned breathlessly.
When she finished speaking, Hobie pressed his lips onto hers again. He moved to her neck and tugged hard at the skin behind her ear. Their bodies lay close together and the heat washed over them like the tide. Hobie's kisses became more intense. He moved along her torso, massaging her breasts and leaving bruises wherever possible.
"Oh God, Hobie...", Jasmin moaned. You could feel her heart beating and her breath catching.
Slowly Hobie could no longer control himself and his movements became more and more frantic.
"I want you, Jasmin. I want to feel you."
He kissed the lower edge of her stomach and Jasmin's abdomen began to throb even more.
"Please..." she breathed with that little air she had left. "Please... do it."
He looked at her demandingly and pulled her pants open. Jerking, he pulled them and her panties down and buried his face between her legs. A shiver ran down her entire spine and she finally got what her body had been demanding all evening.
His tongue licked around her vagina, driving her crazy. She arched her back. Suddenly his tongue slid to her clit and pampered it. Every single touch, whether it was his hands now caressing her thighs or his tongue, drove her crazy and she couldn't get enough of it.
„Ahhh," she moaned louder now and Hobie didn't give in. He went even deeper with the tip of his tongue, doing her a great favor.
Then he pulled his head back and spread her legs.
"You liked that, didn't you, my love? My tongue inside you. I always knew you liked that." He licked his lips. His passion and the lust he felt were written all over his face.
"Say that you want it. That you want it hard."
"I want it, Hobie. I want you. Inside me." She breathed, and a grin spread across his face.
"I knew you would, Princess."
He reared up in front of her, rubbed his dick and then inserted it into her. She let out a loud moan and Hobie was turned on. He pushed harder into her and soon had a good rhythm. His thrusts became stronger and Jasmin's moans grew louder.
"Keep it up, honey. I'll make you scream today." He became more and more desperate, thrusting harder and harder into her. His left hand suddenly grabbed her throat and choked her. As he thrust deeper into her, he bent down and buried his tongue in her mouth.
Every thrust she enjoyed, every kiss she returned with the last bit of energy she could find. They made it long. Hobie made her scream several times and pampered her in every possible way. After a long time, they were both so exhausted that they sank into the bed, side by side.
"I didn't know your bed could take so much," Jasmin grinned as she looked at Hobie.
"It's going to have to take a lot more of that now," he teased her, and she knew what that meant for her.
"I don't mind," she replied and kissed him. He pulled her closer and they both became entwined.
"You drive me crazy Jasmin. That was the best sex I've ever had."
Jasmin smiled, blushing slightly.
"I lose my temper easily when I'm around you."
"I'm unavoidable."