Where is Hobie?

Jasmin returned to Hobie's apartment with a heavy heart. She didn't want it to end like this. She didn't want it to end like this with Miles, but unfortunately it was too late. She ran into the apartment.
"Hobie," she said, "I'm back." There was no answer. She frowned. Maybe he's in the bathroom. She went there, opened the door, but he wasn't there either. Strange... She walked into the living room, into his room and into the closet. Hobie was nowhere to be found. Slowly panic crept into her.
Where the hell is he!!!
She took out her cell phone and called him.
Once, twice, three times.
Again and again, only the answering machine. What if something happened to him? Her chest got heavier and she found it hard to breathe.
Where is Hobie?
She called Pavitr and Gwen, but they didn't know where he was either. She wondered if she should call Miles or not, but finally decided against it. He wouldn't want to talk to her anyway. Especially not about Hobie.
Desperate, she sat down at the kitchen table and buried her face in her hands. When she looked up, she noticed a note hanging on the fridge, which certainly hadn't been there before. She got up, walked past the table, and looked at the note.

"Be careful when turning around," it said. Confused, she turned around and suddenly everything went black....