It's Miles...

The next morning had dawned and the sun was shining brightly in the sky. The birds were chirping and woke Jasmin. She saw a message from Miles on her phone:
"Hey, do you want to hang out together today? I'll come to your place in London and we'll go for a walk. Not too far, of course, so you'll still be safe. But I'll take care of you ;) Let me know what you think x bsf"
She quickly replied that it was fine with her and was pulled back into bed at the same moment.
"Hey, sunflower. Leaving already?" asked Hobie sleepily. She fell back beside him.
"No, of course not," she said quietly.
"Then stay with me for a while. I need ya." A smile spread over her face. His romantic and sensitive nature was really sweet.
Only to her he was always like this....
She closed her eyes again and fell asleep for another hour next to her soul mate.

*time skip*

They had both gotten up and were now sitting at the breakfast table.
"The night was great," Jasmin said, taking Hobie's hand as he sat across from her. He smiled mischievously at her.
"Of course the night was great. After all, ya spent it with me," he winked. She looked at him sweetly and shook her head teasingly. Of course he was like that, but she loved that about him, too. They finished their breakfast and put their plates in the dishwasher.
"What are we gonna do today, my luv?" asked Hobie excitedly, putting his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him. He gave her a long, deep kiss. She could feel his tongue and realized that her lust from last night still hadn't passed. But she pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him.
"I'm meeting Miles today. He texted me earlier."
The smile on Hobie's face disappeared and so did the intensity with which he held Jasmin. He was clearly not pleased to hear this.
"Mhm," was all he said.
"Hey," Jasmin said quietly, stroking his cheeks. "It's not like I'm going to see him all day. Afterwards, I'll be free for you again."
"Why does he even wanna see ya? He shoulda know it's too dangerous for ya," he said with a raised eyebrow.
A little surprised, Jasmin looked at him.
"He's my best friend, Hobie. He just wants to see how I'm doing."
Hobie pulled away from the hug and crossed his arms. Jasmin made a confused face.
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yes, of course," she replied in surprise. "It's Miles."
Hobie looked at her suspiciously. He didn't trust Miles. Not because he was a bad person, but because he felt he had feelings for Jasmin as well. Now that he had won her over, he didn't want anyone to take that happiness away from him. His protective instinct kicked in.
"We're together now, ain't we?" he asked curiously.
„Yes, I think so." Jasmin frowned at him. "Come on, spider-punk. He's my best friend." She put on puppy dog eyes that he couldn't resist.
"All right, all right. But watch yer back. If anything happens, call me. I'll be there for ya." He pulled her close and planted an intense kiss on her lips. He wanted to show her that he was the one for her, not Miles. He wanted Jasmin for himself.
She smiled at him, put on her jacket and walked out.
For the first time in his life, Hobie felt jealous of a friend....