05🥀

The varsity players of the basketball team are doing their daily practice for their next match against the other school team, when a whole class of students rushed inside the gym followed by the teacher.

Mr. Choi cleared his throat to get the players attention which he succeeded. "First of all, I would like to apologize for disturbing your practice. We have a P.E class today, but it's raining outside and the other gym is occupied due to decorations by the art clubs." He explained, and sincerely apologized. "By any chance, could you lend us the other half of the court for our one hour activity?" He asked to the team's Captain.

Lee Minho sighed and was ready to decline, but Seungmin tapped his shoulder and whispered something. He looks around to confirm if his friend is telling the truth. "Of course, Mr. Choi. It's our pleasure to have you and your class here." He replied, smiling. But his smile turned into a frown when this one specific boy got surrounded by his classmates- mostly boys.

That was unnoticed by the teacher who was gladly announced to his students that the Captain let them use the other half of the court after saying thank you to Minho.

"You know what to do to those boys." Minho whispered to Seungmin.

"I'll tell to the others. After school." Seungmin smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The students were busy minding their own activities, yelling, running around, and laugh occasionally. Whining when their teacher playfully pranks them by changing the rules from time to time.

"Jinnie. Over here!" Beomgyu said before pulling Hyunjin's wrist, but the boy shook his head vigorously.

"No~" He whined.

"Hyunjin. What do you mean 'no'?" Beomgyu asked with disbelief.

"No as in No. I'm tired. I don't wanna run anymore." Hyunjin stubbornly replied. He slumped on the floor as a sign that he's not going anywhere to do any more activity.

"I'll tell Mr. Choi." He warned.

"Go on. I don't mind." Hyunjin sit comfortably on the floor, looking up at Beomgyu like a little kid being a little devil to his babysitter.

"Oh c'mon. Don't be a brat. I'll tell Eun Woo hyung about this lat-"

"Oh c'mon, Gyu. I'll tell Kook hyung that you're forcing me to do things that I don't want." Hyunjin interrupted.

Beomgyu's eyes widen. "Brat. It's an activity." He defended.

"And I don't want to do it." Hyunjin replied while pouting.

"What's going on here?" Mr. Choi asked the duo. They didn't know that the whole class stopped, and just watching them.

"Mr. Choi, Hyunjin don't want to do any more activities." Beomgyu replied pointing at his sulking friend.

"Hyunjin. Explain yourself." The teacher beckons the boy to speak.

"I'm tired, Sir. I'm not used to exercises." Hyunjin dramatically embraced himself.

Mr. Choi looks at the pouting Hyunjin sulking prettily on the floor. "Hyunjin, you'll need exercise for good health."

"But not for my mental health." Hyunjin blurted out unconsciously.

The other students heard him, and couldn't help but feel amusement. Most of them find Hyunjin adorable, and was really amazed by him from the start.

Mr. Choi sighed. This boy, so innocent yet a total brat. "Ok. Just stay here, and rest." He looks at Beomgyu. "He's a total baby." He commented, then go to the other students.

Hyunjin sticks his tongue out at Beomgyu to tease his friend. "I'll tell Eun Woo hyung lat-." He mouthed, but he saw a ball flying towards Hyunjin. "Jinnie, watch out!" He yelled, but it was too late.

"OUCH!" Hyunjin yelled before holding his head where the ball hit him.

"Hyun! Gosh, who did that?" Beomgyu yelled looking around, but all he could see was the other students starting to come where they were. He hugged Hyunjin to comfort, and to avoid having a panic attack.

All the students inside the gym encircling Hyunjin, except for three boys that glaring daggers at one of their teammates.

"Seungmin. Jeongin. Handle him." Minho said with gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, Captain. I didn't mean to do that. The ball slipped-" The player reasons out, but Minho and his friends knew better.

"Slipped from here to there? You need to learn from your physics class before you lie using distance, force, and motion." Seungmin sarcastically commented. He too was really mad right now, and just wanted to punch the guy.

"But Seungmin, it's tru-"

"Don't bother yourself. Why still lying to us?" Jeongin said, venom in his eyes and voice. He hates it when someone lying in front of his face.

Minho gave them a signal before marching towards the hurt boy. He excuses himself to get to the boy, which the students cowardly gives him way.

'Oh, Lee Minho is here. He's so handsome.' A girl whispered to her friends.

'Is he here to save, Hyunjinie?' The other girl squealed. 'So lucky boy.' She added.

Minho kneels in front of the crying boy, and cups his small face to look at. "Hey, I'm sorry on behalf of my teammate. I can bring you to the clinic, if you will let me." Minho said softly while looking at the pretty boy's eyes where he got lost for the second time. "Gosh, you're so pretty up close." He let out in a whisper, mesmerized by Hyunjin's beauty.

Hyunjin's hiccups brought Minho back to reality. "P-please. My head hurts a lot." He said crying.

Minho's blood boils again when he heard how hurt Hyunjin, but he tried to calm down. "Don't worry, I'm here. C'mon." He puts Hyunjin's hands over his shoulder, then carefully lifting him bridal style.

Hyunjin's face turned red at the action, especially when he heard the students gasps, and squeals. He doesn't know the guy, but he felt safe around him. So he just let his head lean on the guy's broad chest as he slowly closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhino
B

eauty is sleeping 😏

BobThe chains!

Bob
The chains!

Lewis
Not with the chains!

Sky
Kinky mothe'fuckers!

Chris
Creep...

Peter
That was fast!

Lix
I refuse to believe that! Give me the full context!

Seen

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Oh it's Minho! Not Changbin. Not.... Yet😏