28🥀

"Oh hi Jiji." Hyunjin greeted as soon as he entered the car, followed by Felix who opened the car door for him.

"Don't oh hi me. I want hey daddy." Jisung muttered under his breath.

Felix glared at Jisung then take a glance at the backseat. Fortunately, Hyunjin didn't hear Jisung, he's busy tying his hair in a half up half down ponytail.

"Ready to go, babe?" Felix asked, fondly smiling at the boy.

"Yes." Hyunjin cutely nodded.

"I'm so sorry, but he's a real bitch." The girl reasoned at Jeongin. "I admit that I provoked him first, but we didn't expect that he can pull that kind of attitude." She explained honestly.

"What attitude?" Changbin asked curiously.

"We already told you. He's a bit-"

"No, he's a real psycho." Another girl but in. "At first, he looked like he was scared and about to cry, then he suddenly started to talk back and insult us, he's not as innocent as you thought he was." She assured.

Seungmin facepalms himself, couldn't believe what he was hearing. That's not the Hyunjin he knew. Maybe they are just mistaken him for someone else.

Seungmin, Changbin and Jeongin heard the students talking about the incident at the parking lot yesterday, and decided to politely asked about it.

"Are you sure he's Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked again. He can't believe it, he needs to see it for himself.

"Oppa, I'm sure. I know you are all close to him, and I didn't say it because I'm envious of him. I may be a bitch sometimes, but I'm not a liar." She replied with all honesty.

"Ok. Thank you." Seungmin said, smiling halfheartedly at the girl.

Changbin and Jeongin exchanged look at each other.

They started to continue their walk towards the lobby, but stopped when they saw Jisung and Felix walking towards them. Behind them is Hyunjin, but he looks so different.

He looks so hot rather than cute like usual. He walks confidently, like a model, unlike the shy and timid boy he was. His eyes. Oh no. Not his eyes. Those eyes could kill.

But when Jisung turned his full attention to the boy, Hyunjin became his usual self again. Shy, timid and cute. He's wearing his crescent eye smile, while laughing at whatever the sunshine twins say.

Sanha and Daewhi came to them to get Hyunjin from the twins. They bid goodbyes to each other before going their own ways.

"Jinnieeeeeeee~" Someone yelled from somewhere, probably Beomgyu.

"My ears." Yeji pinched Beomgyu.

"Ouch!" Beomgyu reacted. "What the hell?" He hissed at the girl.

"Deserve." Ryujin mockingly said.

Beomgyu just rolled his eyes before running towards Hyunjin.

"Where's your prince charming?" He asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin stared at him judgingly. "Prince Charming, who?"

"Who elseeee? Mr. Dandy boi, Kim Seungmin." Beomgyu replied smugly.

"I'm not a Princess." He hissed.

"Calm down, Princess. You're not a dragon." He teased.

Sanha sighed defeatedly. "You should stop. You don't want to see Hyunjin mad, do you?" He said when he saw how Hyunjin's eyes turned siren.