15🥀

Whispers and squeals erupt inside the cafeteria when a group of boys entered. It's not every day that they'll get a glimpse of the said popular rich-handsome boys.

They usually eat outside the campus, in a fancy cafe or restaurant and sometimes in their own clubhouse.

The noise suddenly stopped as the youngest of the group pointed at someone.

"Look who's here." Minho sarcastically said behind Seungmin. Their friends are tailing behind him with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you all doing here?" That sounds stupid, but that's the only sentence that he can muster out.

"Don't be stupid, Seungmin. What are we supposed to be doing in the cafeteria?" Jisung retorted.

Seungmin glared at Jisung. "I know that. But it's unlikely for all of you to come here during lunch." He said further.

"We're hungry. As simple as that?" Changbin replied instead.

"Why here?"

"Why not?" Chan asked.

"C'mon Seungmin. It's also unlikely of you to come here at lunch. We're even." Felix sassed. "Spill."

"I just wanted to eat in peace." He answered.

Chan looked around him with a frown. "Is this peaceful to you?" He muttered in disgust, only for his friends to hear.

"In a way. Yes." Seungmin replied boringly. He take a look at the table where he left Hyunjin, but didn't say anything when he see him reading a book. "Are you going to eat or not?" He asked impatiently to his friends.

Jisung rolls his eyes. "Here? Ew. No." He whispered yell.

"Then get out of the line. Hungry students are waiting for there turn." He said, looking behind his friends to see a long line of students.

"Who cares? And tell you what. I know what you did to my-" Minho was cut off by a figure who passed in front of them and goes to hug Seungmin.

"What took you so long, Seungmo~. I'm hungry." The boy grumpily whined on Seungmin chest.

Seungmin eyes widen, when he saw how his friends stare at the boy in his embrace. He facepalms himself internally.

"Hyunie?" Felix asked, unimpressed.

The said boy squick before looking at the boys. "Hi." He greets with his crescent eye smile. "Hi Channie hyung." His eyes lights up when he saw the older.

Chan couldn't help but smile. "Hi Hyunjin."

Minho is glaring daggers at Seungmin right now. Giving him an intimidating aura around him. He felt betrayed once again. Jisung, Changbin, and Jeongin are watching Hyunjin fondly. "Creeps." Felix muttered, only for the three to hear.

Hyunjin suddenly became shy after seeing someone. The boys unsurely look at where he was looking before he became shy.

Jisung nudge Minho. "Stop looking so scary." He whispered. Minho glared at him. "You're scaring him, idiot." He whispered again.

Minho relaxed his face. Smile when Hyunjin and his eyes meet, but the younger immediately looks away shyly with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Hi." Minho lend his hand in front of Hyunjin for a handshake. "I'm Lee Minho."

Hyunjin gasped remembering the incident at the court. "I... I..." His cheeks turn redder. "I'm Hyunjin. He replied shyly, accepting Minho's hand.

Minho held Hyunjin's delicate hands before kissing the back of it. "I know." He smiled. "Nice to finally meet you." Their eyes met again.