18🥀

"Your jealousy was showing." Jungkook stopped washing his hands to look at the boy behind him.

There's Minho standing against the closed door at one of the cubicles.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook replied, continue washing his hands.

Minho chuckled humorlessly. "I'm not stupid." He intently looks at Jungkook's eyes thru his reflection.

"He's my brother. It's my responsibility to protect him from others especially from someone like you." Jungkook replied thru gritted teeth.

"From someone like me? Are you sure about that?" He sarcastically retorted.

"What do you want?" Jungkook wiped his hands using his handkerchief, then glared at Minho.

"Don't ask me something that you can't give." Minho replied boringly.

"It's because I won't." Jungkook faced Minho, looking at each other with the same intense. "You like my brother, right?" He smirked.

"And you want your brother, right?" Minho sarcastically rolls his eyes that made Jungkook glared at him without saying anything. "Oh c'mon, Jungkook. What will your parents do if they found out?"

"Don't make such assumption. I love my bro-"

"Of course you love him." Minho smiled innocently, but his eyes were sharp. "See you around, hyung." Then leave Jungkook alone.

Jungkook took a deep breath for several times just to calm himself. "How did he know?" He muttered to himself.

"Jungkook. Are you still there?" Asked Eun woo from the other side of the door.

He took one more deep breath. "Yes, hyung."

"C'mon Kook. We have to go back home. Mom and dad are waiting for us." Minhyuk said.

He came out from the comfort room with a confused look. "Are you not coming with us?" He asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin already changed his clothes to his uniform. "We still have classes this afternoon. Don't worry hyung. Seungmo and Innie will drive me home later." He smiled shyly.

"Who?"

"Seungmo. He's my study partner. He looks like a puppy, and Innie is my baby bread. He let me squish his cheeks like a dough." He excitedly replied.

Eun woo smile at his brother's cuteness. "Calm down, sweet." He then hug Hyunjin from behind. "Don't worry, Kook. We met the kids. They are surprisingly really nice." He added patting the younger's head.

"We talked to Chan and Minho. They made sure to take care of Hyunie as their club member." Minhyuk added.

"Minho?"

"Yes. The rude one... Well, he's strict but in a nice way." Minhyuk replied, looking at Hyunjin teasingly.

"Hyung, stop it." Hyunjin whined shyly.

"Just tell us that you have a crush on him. We don't mind, right Eun?" Minhyuk teased again.

Eun woo laughed. "Of course, but I like Chan for him. But unfortunately, he can't be with our Hyunie because his sister is Kook's girlfriend." He sighed disappointedly.

"You two should stop. You're making Hyunjin uncomfortable." Jungkook pulled the blushing mess Hyunjin from Eun woo. "Go to your class, sweet." He smiled at the youngest.

"Bye hyung." Then kissed Jungkook's cheek, but glared cutely at the other two.

"Where's our kiss?" Minhyuk asked, pouting.

"You were teasing me earlier." He whined.

"It's true though." Eun woo replied.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance and jealousy. "Let's go back." He said already walking away from the three.

"Kill joy." Eun woo and Minhyuk said in unison, then high fived.

"What about the other two?" Felix asked annoyed.

"They are not a threat. Only Jungkook." Minho replied. He added ice to his whiskey.

Jisung puffed a smoke through his nostrils and mouth. "Sweet Home Alabama? Was that the title?"

"What's that?" Felix confusedly asked.

"Are you living under the rock, Lix?" Jeongin asked sarcastically.

"It's not my fault that I'm the least dickhead in this group." Felix defended.

"So you knew?" Seungmin smirked.

"I just heard about it, but never watched it." He replied.

"Watch it with me then." Jisung smiled.

"Idiot twins." Minho muttered before drinking his whiskey. "Where's Chris?"

"He's having a meeting with the swimming club." Jeongin replied while watching Hyunjin's performance thru his phone.

"Narcissist turned into an obsessed man. Then there's his own brother interested in him, poor boy. Run Hyunjin, run." Felix smugly said, pointing the dart to its target board where has Jungkook's polaroid picture.

"Tell me, Seungmin." Minho looked at the said boy. "How innocent Hyunjin is?"

Seungmin sighed. "1000/100."

"For real?" Jisung asked.

"Hmn. We kissed yesterday, and he said that it made funny things in his stomach but he likes it. He never felt like that before." Seungmin informed with a smile.

"You kissed him?" Jeongin and Felix asked in unison. Minho just glared at him.

"Well, he initiated it. He said that he just wants to know if he felt the same way with me when Jungkook kissed him." He said with gritted teeth. "I'll drag him to hell for making Hyunjin uncomfortable that night." He threw the dart on Jungkook's (picture) forehead.

"I'm so disgusted." Jisung commented.

Minho closed his eyes to calm himself, because if he does't do that, he might go back to Jungkook and make him suffer.

"Call Chris and Lewis. We have something to discuss." Minho ordered.

"Uh oh." Jeongin smile like a psycho.

Tbc🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Oh, Jungkook. Be careful of the leader Lee Minho. He's very very aggressive 🤭

Anyway, here's the update, since you all were so nice waiting for my lazy mind to update😊😊😊