012🥀

Eun Woo couldn't stop laughing when they entered the car. Hyunjin's face was all red from all the screaming, and hitting behind Eun Woo's back just so the older put him down.

"I said stop!" Hyunjin hits Eun Woo's shoulder because the older won't stop teasing him even though their father already warned them.

"Hyunjin!" His mother sternly said while giving him a stern look. "Why are you hitting your brother?" He also gave Eun Woo an intimidating look.

"He wouldn't stop teasing me~" Hyunjin complained to his mother. He slumped on the couch, glaring at the laughing Eun Woo.

"Eun Woo, will you stop making fun of your dongsaeng?" Seokjin hit Eun Woo's bum with the big wooden spoon, but the boy just laugh again.

"Mommmmm~" Hyunjin almost cried. He's so irritated, he wanted to cry.

"Enough Eun Woo. Can you tell me what's funny?" He look at his husband. "Taehyung, why these two are like this?" He glared at the exhausted man.

"Hyunjin just made himself friends with the few boys... One of them was Lisa's brother." He explained, Seokjin nodded. "That Eun Woo... keep teasing Hyun, that those boys are into him." He added, gesturing his hand from Eun Woo to Hyunjin.

"That's true, dad. Haven't you seen their reactions when I kissed Hyunjin in front of them?" He defended, smiling teasingly to Hyunjin.

"Dad, make him stop!" Hyunjin yelled, clearly annoyed.

"Don't yell at your father, Hyunjin!" Seokjin sternly said.

"Ahhhhhh!" Hyunjin screamed before running in his room.

"Eun Woo, that's too much. You know that Hyunjin isn't fond of teasing, especially with that kind of topic." Seokjin said exhaustedly.

"He'll learn, mom. Rapunzel got out of the turret." He smirked. "It's not just him, and dad, and the tutors anymore. He have to deal with this cruel world." Eun Woo said with a shrugged.

"I know you're right, but can you just do it subtly. You overwhelmed him." Taehyung replied.

"Dad, what's overwhelming with that? He knows himself how pretty he is."

"You're asking me? He's not used to guys taking interest in him, what more those..." He counts the boys in his thoughts. "Five boys."

"F-five boys?" Seokjin blurted out. "Tell me that's a lie, Eun Woo." He massage his temples.

"Stop pretending that you're not expecting it, mom."

"But five boys are too much, and you said... They are friends. My poor baby."

"What are you thinking, Jin?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Nevermind. Tell Hyunjin, and Minhyuk to come down. The food is ready."

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He's on a date with Lisa." Seokjin replied.

"Did he said that he's staying over?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes."

"Ok, then I'll put Hyunie to sleep tonight." Eun Woo smiled.

--------------------

"Yeji, I need to buy another fabrics for Hyunie's new outfit this coming Saturday." Ryujin said while they are walking through the hallway.

"I thought you bought those last week?"

"You see, my parents caught me sneaking out last last week. So they put all my allowance for this week on hold. I'm broke." She whined.

Yeji look at her friend sympathetically. "I'm sure he'll understand if you tell him." She said.

"But I don't want to cancel it. It took me tons of gummies to bribe him." She reasoned.

"I can sponsor all the fabrics that you will need." Someone said from behind Ryujin.

Ryujin almost break her neck at how fast she whipped her head to look at the person. "Changbin sshi?" She asked with her eyes widen. Yeji was speechless at what she heard, and who's talking to them.

Changbin is the richest among the other SKZ members. He has a reputation of being snobby, and arrogant, but never a bad guy. He's just being intimidating himself without saying anything, and to think that he is talking to an average person like Yeji and Ryujin was way too far from what people said.

"A-are you for real?" Yeji asked because Ryujin looks like stop working her brain.

Changbin smiled at the two. "Yes, I am." He confirmed.

"W-why are you doing this?" Ryujin asked, she's so confused.

"I... I just want to help. I really admire Hyunjin sshi." He smiled softly. "I can also send you clothes for him, because I can see how you are so passionate about dressing him." He explained.

"But what if Hyunjin don't agree with this?" Yeji asked, unsure.

"He doesn't have to know, in fact... I don't want you to tell him about this. I'm afraid that he might freak out, and think of me as a creep." He reasoned.

"But he has to know, and yes. He probably thinks you're a creep." Ryujin reason, but interrupted by another boy behind Changbin.

"Think of it as a gift. I'll send you high quality cameras, and equipments too."

"Seungmin sshi?"

"Please accept it. We just wanted to help, and we really adore him. That's it." Chan said smiling, showing his dimples.

Yeji, and Ryujin look at each other with hesitation, but nodded when Chan clasps his palms over his chest like praying while saying 'please accept it' like a mantra.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much." Chan said gleefully.

Ryujin, and Yeji giggled at Chan's cuteness.

"Give me your address, so my people can deliver it to you tonight. Add his vital statistics for the clothes." Changbin said, all smiling.

Ryujin nodded gladly ."Will do.Thank you." She said

"Don't be creep out. We're just one of those who admire him." Jeongin said shyly, or act shyly.

Ryujin, and Yeji smile at the younger. "It's fine. I understand. I love dressing up Hyunie, and I'm so glad that you offered help." Ryujin replied.

More conversation of details had been exchanged before the boys finally bid their goodbye to the girls.

____________

"That was easy." Chan said with a smirk when he finally entered his car.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Tbc🖤

Finally. Thank you for waiting. Please enjoy❤️