30🥀

"How about you, Hyunie? What's your favorite position?" Ryujin playfully asked.

Chan shook his head, hearing the conversation Hyunjin's friends chose to talk about during the practice break.

"Near the wall." Hyunjin replied innocently. All the members look at the smiling boy. "So I can charge my phone." He added.

"Give us a full context next time." Beomgyu hissed at Ryujin, who's laughing at everyone's answers.

"We didn't know that it was about a sleeping position." Yeji added, embarrassed about her answer.

"You never asked." Ryujin replied. "Anyway, that's true Hyunie. I love that specific spot." She said mischievously.

"Uhmn... but in the dark, it took me several tries to find the hole and stick it in." He dramatically said with an eye roll.

Beomgyu give Hyunjin a judging look. "What are you saying? I swear, Hyunie. My brain!" He said, scandalized.

"Huh? What were you thinking? I'm talking about the stupid phone charger." He replied innocently, but full of sassed.

"I hate this kind of conversation with you." Beomgyu dramatically fan himself.

"Why?"

"I just can't!" He replied.

"Why?"

"Stop asking, or I'll put tissue in your mouth." He threatened.

Hyunjin blushed. "I'm sorry, Beomie." He softly said.

"Good boy." Beomgyu playfully pat Hyunjin's head.

Hyunjin let out a soft whimper unconsciously that made everyone silent.

'oh gosh! What did I do? I'm sorry, Hyunie.' Beomgyu thought.

The room fell to an awkward silence, until Sanha decided to break it.

"Anyway. I think I have a crush on someone." Sanha said to change the intense atmosphere.

"Tell us about it." Daewhi said, who caught up on what Sanha was trying to do.

"I don't know. He makes me feel something that no one can. Like... Like when I look at him, he makes my heart beat faster." Sanha replied dreamily.

Hyunjin was just listening, his eyes were wide open with curiosity in it while his friends were talking.

"Oh, Beomie likes someone too." Hyunjin said, remember about Beomgyu's crush.

Beomgyu's eyes widen. "Did you just expose me?" He asked in betrayal.

"Hmn? You said you like Yeonjun hyung." Hyunjin said again.

Beomgyu wanted to cry right now. "Hyunie, shut up." He's so embarrassed, but not mad.

"Don't be shy, Beomie. Tell us." Hyunjin teased.

"You, little devil." Beomgyu frustratedly said.

The members of the dance club suddenly get interested at the cute conversation of the group.

They already know that Hyunjin gets mischievous when he's comfortable with the people around him. So it became their usual routine to watch Beomgyu and Hyunjin teasing each other during their break.

"C'mon. Does he make your heart beat faster too?" Hyunjin giggled like a mischievous little girl.

"I have anxiety, Princess. Everything makes my heart beat faster." Beomgyu retorted.