36🥀

A week after that incident when Sam took over Hyunjin's body and also the unexpected confession from Minho, the younger couldn't help but be more flustered and shy around the older guy.

He's confused, he never knew the difference of love, infatuation, admiration, and adoration that he's feeling every time he's surrounded by Minho and the others.

Seungmin and Felix are the sweetest to him. They made sure that he's well fed, and comfortable. They also help him on his projects and assignments.

Changbin and Jisung never fail to make him laugh and happy. The duo also pampered him with gummies that he hide from his parents.

Chan and Jeongin always reminds him how beautiful and talented he is. They also spoil him rotten when it comes to jewelries and clothes.

And Minho, he's the most unpredictable among the boys. He confused the hell out of Hyunjin. He's sweet, caring, and all but he's also a jerk and asshole.

He often scold the younger, he's also very strict that it makes Hyunjin overwhelmed at the attention, but there are moments that he'll walk him to his class and kiss him before he left. Bring him food or take him out to eat outside the campus. He's a romantic guy, that's for sure.

All and all, every single student in their campus already knows that Hyunjin is THEIRS. They made sure of that in every public display of affection they pulled.

The simplest but sweetest thing that the boys do for him was leaving a piece or bouquet of flowers on his desk every morning before he arrived.

"Hmnnnnn... Another set of fresh flowers? I swear Jinnie, you can open a flower shop with those pretty and expensive flowers that you received every day." Sanha commented. Smelling the red roses.

"You already have sponsors for it." San joked.

"Hey, I can't do that." Hyunjin picked the flowers with a smile. "They gave it to me, it's not nice to sell it. I appreciate those efforts from them." He explained.

"Gosh, Hyunie. You have to make a use of these flowers. Don't tell me you stock all of it in your room?" Bomin asked nonchalantly.

"Of course. Where would I stock them?" He sassed.

Bomin rolls his eyes. "What's your parents and brothers reaction?"

"Minhyuk hyung and Eun hyung looked so thrilled about it, they don't stop teasing me. And everyday when I come home, they're so excited about the flowers I brought with me." He sighed. "Daddy looks unbothered. And my Mom, he's the happiest. He even told me that I should asked them for a whole plants, whole plant means with roots." He pouted. "Can you imagine that? I thought my mom would be mad, but he's the most giddy about it." He rants.

"Uncle Jin is so cool. And how about Kook oppa?" Ryujin asked.

"He doesn't like it. He even made me cry when he unintentionally stepped on the tiger lily from Miho hyung." He pouted at the memory.

His friends gasped. "Unintentionally? I'm not sure about that, Hyunie." Beomgyu commented, feeling mad.

"What do you mean?"

"I know he mean to do that." Gyu replied.

"Don't think like that. I know he didn't mean to do it. He loves me. In fact, he even said sorry to me and bought me the exact same flowers." He defend.

"Whatever." Beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"Anyway, we have PE as our last subject for today. We better save our energies. So c'mon, let's start the day." Yeji announced.