014🥀

Hi... I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I was busy and tbh... Got lazy. I don't know what to write, but here I am😊

_____________

"Where the hell is Seungmin? The intramural meet is around the corner, and we have to practice for the playoffs." Minho yelled as soon as he entered their clubhouse.

Jisung glared at Minho when he almost dropped his cheesecake. "What the hell, man? I'm having a sweet time with my cheesecakes here. You really have the nerve to ruin sweet moments." He said annoyed.

"Useless piece of shit." Minho growl. "Call Seungmin. Tell him that he needs to be in the court within 15 minutes." He demand.

"Let the kids breathe from practices, Rhino. Seungmin needs to study too. His parents still have high expectations from him." Chan calmly said coming out from their music studio.

Minho snorted. "Study? Yeah. I forgot that he has a Pretty boy as his study partner. Of course he'll prioritize that boy." He sarcastically said.

"You're just jealous." Changbin boringly commented from behind Chan. Headphones hanging on his neck.

"Tell me you're not." Felix smirked.

"Who's not?" Changbin admitted. "Lucky asshole. The pretty boy is a nerd, and loves studying." He sat down next to Jisung on the couch.

"Could you blame Minho? He got robbed. The bracelet that Jinnie gave him as a 'thank you gift' was lost." Jeongin sassed.

"What? How?" Chan was full of concern.

"Ask the menace." Minho replied referring to Seungmin.

"I got robbed too. No one told me about my Princess being hit on the face." Felix cutely chimes in.

"Then are you going to tell us about the Pretty boy's audition this coming Friday?" Minho said with a raised eyebrow, not liking the fact that the other members are keeping secrets from him.

"He.... What?" Jisung finally asked putting his food aside.

"You don't know?" Minho asked with confusion.

"We don't." Jeongin replied, glaring at Felix.

Felix's face brightens at remembering. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to tell you." It's true though, he really forgot. "He was supposed to be auditioning last week, but I accidentally bumped into him and he hurt his butt. And also we're really busy with our individual tasks for the coming event, so I decided to schedule him on Friday after classes...but.. yeah, I forgot because my father forced me to go on each blind date that really put me on stress." He dramatically explained.

"Did you find someone interesting?" Jeongin asked teasingly.

"Nope. Not as interesting, and pretty as my Princess." Felix said proudly.

"Don't be so confident, Felix. You have us as your rivals." Jisung smiled, but venom was under his tone.

"I'll be his man, one way or another." The confidence in his tone never falters.

"Then Friday it is." Minho said with a smirk.

________________

Seungmin looked up from his book that he was reading when he heard the bell rings. His lips turn into a fond smile when his eyes land on the pretty boy in front of him.

He couldn't help but to tack the few loose strands of hair behind the pretty boy's ear that looks so beautiful by simply taking some notes.

Hyunjin looked up with a visible blush on his cheeks. "Thank you." He said, smiling.

"I guess it's time for lunch. Do you want to eat with me?" He smoothly asked.

Hyunjin tilted his head to the side cutely, and it made Seungmin cursed inside of his head. "It's lunch already?" He asked with wide eyes.

Seungmin chuckle. "You're so cute, but... Yeah. It's already lunch. And as long as I love to sit with you here for the entire day, we can't." He said with amusement.

"Why?" The boy pout, putting his pen down on the table.

'Fuck! Can I kiss him already? No, Sky! That'll creep him out, idiot.' He thought. "Because I'm hungry, and so are you too. And I can't let you starve." He explained, smiling.

"But I need to finish this within two hours." He worriedly said.

Seungmin sighed. "Ok. Let's put it this way. We go to the cafeteria together and you'll find a seat for us while I buy us food, so you could eat while finishing those notes of yours." He suggested, hoping that the boy would accept it.

Hyunjin nodded with a cute smile. "Ok." Then he stood up to gather his things.

'That was easy. How could this boy be so naive. Anyone can ask him on a date without him knowing.' He thought. This made him relieved, but concerned at the same time. 'He's an easy target for anyone who wants to take advantage of him. And I feel the need to protect him.... Lord, Sky! You're not this weak. But there's no way I let him be taken advantage of by anyone.' It's just been a week since they became study partners, and he could say that Hyunjin already turned their world upside down.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Seungmin asked as soon as they get a spot to sit on.

"Just bread and coke." Hyunjin smile.

Seungmin frowned. "No. I won't let you eat those at lunch."

"But it's enough for me, Seungmo. I promise."

"Jinnie, it's only lunch. We still have almost five hours until the end of our classes. You should eat more than just that." Seungmin being worried for the boy is an understatement.

"I'm not used to eat a lot."

"You're a picky eater, Jinnie." He said bluntly.

"How dare you say that?" Hyunjin pout. "I'm not peaky." He whined.

Seungmin sigh. "Ok. Then I'll buy you vegetable salad if you don't want to eat a lot, and a cucumber juice." He said hiding a smirk, because he knew damn well that Hyunjin doesn't eat vegetables.

The younger's eyes widen at that. "Can I have yogurt fruits intead?" He asked with a puppy eyes.

But Seungmin shook his head as a 'no'. "It's either you'll eat a proper meal or the vegetable salad. Choose, baby." It comes out of his mouth so naturally now.

"No~. Seungmo, please. I don't like veggies." Hyunjin doesn't mind when Seungmin calls him 'baby' from time to time since the latter told him that he really like to have a younger brother like him.

"Then choose your food, then maybe I'll let you eat whatever you want after."

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin skeptically that the latter find really cute. "What do you mean by proper meal?"

Seungmin chuckled. "You know me so well by now, baby." It made the younger whiney. "Ok ok. I'll buy you Beef bulgogi and a strawberry cheesecake shake. Is that fine with you, princess?" He smiled warmly when Hyunjin nodded cutely. "Wait me here then." He raffles the younger's hair before going to order their foods.

"Look who's here?"

Tbc🖤🖤🖤🖤

Who do you think it is?