07🥀

Note:
Please reread the Chapter 2... I made some changes.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Jungkook smiled when he saw his dongsaeng coming out from the school building with his friends. He sneakily jogged towards the boys without being noticed by Hyunjin, then covered the younger's eyes from behind.

"Bomin hyung?" Hyunjin guessed.

"Tell him 'no'." He mouthed at San.

"No. Guess again~" San dragged.

"Hmn..." Hyunjin tried to feel the hands on his eyes. "Gosh. Who's hand is this? It's so big, and veiny." He commented, slightly shocked. His friends, and even Jungkook coughed at Hyunjin's comment. "Guys, are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

"Yah, Kim Hyunjin. You couldn't just say such comments so casually in public." Beomgyu nagged at his pouting friend.

"It's true though." He defended. "Ah, I knew it." Hyunjin squealed. "It's my Kookie hyung." He added giddily.

Jungkook chuckled, then uncovered Hyunjin eyes. "How did you know that it's me, sweet?" He asked while hugging, and kissing his brother's forehead.

"The size?" Hyunjin said unsure.

"What do you mean?" Ryujin asked, she and her dirty mind.

"My hyungs. They all have big hands, but there are differences." He replied. Not bothered at how his friends look at him. "Just like Kookie hyung's hand." He gestured at Jungkook's hand that his currently playing with his fingers. "But my most favorites are Eun Woo hyung's long, soft and slender fingers. It's so good on my skin." He giggled.

Jungkook looked at him, betrayed. Yeji shook her head. Ryujin, and San covered their mouth in bewilderment. Beomgyu... He covered his ears, feeling scandalized at how his friend talked about it like it was nothing.

Well, for Hyunjin. It's an innocent topic, and he's just being truthful. Remember that he never socialize his whole living life in California. Homeschooled since Kindergarten 'til one week ago. His only companion was their dad, and the tutors.

Seokjin, and his brothers, sometimes their cousins and friends like Yeji and Beomgyu visit every holiday season, and vacation to which Hyunjin really glad.

Though he never been in Korea before, Taehyung taught Hyunjin himself. And Seokjin sent gifts from Korea to California, such as beauty products, and dry goods foods.

That explains how he got excited even in the smallest things, hated loud noises, weirded out by boys who tried to show interest in him, and got scared easily.

"I'd never felt so useless my life until now, Kim Hyunjin." Jungkook said sadly.

Hyunjin faced his brother, and buried his face on Jungkook's chest just to show how sorry he is. "I love your hands too, but you tickle me when I'm getting sleepy." He explained with a muffled voice.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile, and carries the boy's hair softly. "I'm just kidding, sweet. I'm not upset." He whispered.

"Gosh! Can't you stop?" Yeji blurted out. "If I didn't know that you were brothers, I would definitely think that you are dating each other." She said dramatically.

"I agree. Hell! Hyunie is definitely the submissive one." Beomgyu added.

Jungkook glared at Beomgyu. "If I were you, I will shut my mouth while I am around." He threatened.

"Ooof. Sorry, hyung." He said playfully.

"What's submissive, hyung?"

Jungkook glared at Beomgyu again. 'ill kill you.' He mouthed at the boy. "I'll tell you later, sweet. Beomgyu was just being a moron ." He smiled at Hyunjin. "Let's go. Eun Woo is waiting." Hyunjin nodded, then dragged him where the car was after bidding his friends and Yeji a goodbye.