37🥀

"Kookie hyung!" Hyunjin excitedly hugged the said guy. "I thought you forgot about me." He pouted.

Jungkook smiled seeing his baby brother after three days of avoiding his family. "Hey, sweet." He greeted, kissing the younger's forehead.

"Where's Eunie hyung and Hyukie hyung? I thought they'll pick me up today." He gave his bag to Jungkook to carry it for him.

"I don't know. I just came here to see you." He replied, his eyes never leaving Hyunjin's face.

"Why? I thought... I thought you'll drive me home." He asked, confused. "And you're no longer coming home. Do you have a problem? Are you mad at me? Am I being a headache for you? Don't you love me anymore?" His eyes are teary. You see, Hyunjin is very emotional like their mother.

"Shh, baby. No. Of course not. It's not you." He cupped Hyunjin's cheeks to wipe the fat tears that keeps on flowing out of his eyes. "Don't cry, sweet. I love you so so much that it hurts. Always remember that." He sadly added.

"Then why? Because I don't know what to think anymore. I miss my Kookie hyung." He sobbed that caught the other students attention. "And you said that it's hurts. Did I hurt you? If I did, I'm so sorry." He said with his innocent voice and face.

Jungkook chuckled at his brother's cute innocent face. "Look, Jinnie. It's... It's really complicated, but there's nothing can take away my love for you, remember that. Even if I'm no longer living with you. You can always call me whenever you want, I'll come to you." Jungkook hugged Hyunjin tightly, gosh! He really love him so much, but he knew it's wrong.

"Why can't you just come home with me? Are you mad at mommy and daddy? To Hyungs? Tell me, I'll talk to them." Hyunjin pleaded.

"Baby. It's easier to say than done." He replied, also crying. He miss Hyunjin so much.

"Can't... Y-you just bring... me w-with you?" He hiccups.

"I would love too, but I can't. They'll probably disown me." He replied.

"That's so mean! You're my brother! They can't do that." He whined.

"You don't understand."

"Try me." Hyunjin replied with determination.

Jungkook sighed, then pulled the confused Hyunjin to his car. He let Hyunjin in the passenger seat first, then he get in the driver's seat after.

"Hyunie. I know this is wrong, but-" A sudden loud knock cut him off.

"Jungkook! Come out!" Minhyuk aggressively knocking on Jungkook's car window.

Hyunjin got scared, but when he saw that the intruder was his other brother, he opened the car door to face his brother. Followed by Jungkook, who's worried for the youngest.

"Hyung." Minhyuk pulled him behind him and marched towards Jungkook. "Hyukie hyu-... Ahhh!" He screamed in horror when Minhyuk punched Jungkook's face. "Hyung! What are you doing?" He snapped at Minhyuk.

"Get in my car, Hyunjin." Minhyuk said through gritted teeth.

"NO!" Hyunjin said stubbornly.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Hyunjin. Or I'll beat Jungkook in front of you and you couldn't do anything about that!" He threatened.

"Please, hyung. Don't hurt Kookie hyung." He begged.

"Can't promise you that." Minhyuk replied coldly.

"Please! Please. Please." Hyunjin begged like a mantra before kneeling in front of Minhyuk.

"Get up, Hyunjin." Minhyuk said through gritted teeth, pulling the younger up.