35🥀

Minho forced Sam to apologize for being a brat after he woke up and screamed at him.

Minho's voice was dangerously low and venomous, while Sam was talking back at him like a brat he is.

"What's happening here?" Yeji and the others burst inside Hyunjin's room when they heard the yelling from his room.

"This is noth-" Minho was cut off by Sam's yell.

"Nothing? You called this nothing?" He points at his neck and collarbones. "You fucking branded me! I have hickeys everywhere, and you call it NOTHING? This is far from nothing, you dumbass!" He added. Throwing pillows at Minho who's fuming in anger.

"Oh, he's still Sam." San whispered.

"Why am I fucking nervous?" Sanha whispered too.

Minho growled when the pillow hit him on his crotch. "Sam!" He yelled.

"I hate you!" Sam yelled back. Pulling the other side of the duvet that Minho's clutching at the end of his bed.

Minho scoffed before pulling all the duvet and threw it on the floor. "Oh, so you hate me?" From standing, he sits on Hyunjin's bed. "Why don't you come sit on my lap and tell me all about it, baby." He smirked when he saw Sam gulped. "I can drill that hatred out of you, isn't that why my name never leaves your fucking mouth." He stated.

Multiple gasped echoes from the door, coming from Hyunjin's friends.

Sam looks away from everyone, this is so humiliating. How can he let Hyunie take over? He can't just let Hyunie deal with this mess. He's too innocent.

Minho sighed. "Go eat breakfast, guys. I'll take care of him." He said calmly.

"Please be nice to him, and please Sam. Stop being a brat." Beomgyu sassed at Sam.

"Go away!" Sam yelled at Beomgyu and his friends.

Beomgyu only laughed at their friend's bitchy attitude. "As you wish, your highness." He bowed before pulling the others with him. Sanha closed the door.

"So what's that attitude about?" Minho asked, hovering above Hyunjin.

"I wanna cuddle, and be a lil nasty." Sam pouted, caressing Minho's bare neck and shoulder.

"Nasty? Be specific, baby." Minho smirked.

"I can't say it, I'm shy "

Minho cracks a genuine smile. "You won't get anything until you properly ask for it."

"But, Daddy-" he stopped talking when he realized that Minho is not playing around. "I'm horny. Are you ready to fix that?"

Minho smiled, then kissed Sam passionately. "I'll have you as my breakfast in bed." He muttered.

...........

Minho slowly took Sam at his pleasure. Each thrust is deeper than the last. Hand fisted and tangled through the younger's hair. His voice a low growl.

"Mine. All of you is mine." He hoarsely whispered while shooting his seeds inside the fucked out Sam.

..............

Beomgyu smirked at the sight of Sam in Minho's arms.

"Prince in the streets, Daddy's good boy on the sheets." He lets out like he's talking to no one.

Minho smirked at that, but Sam just rolls his eyes on Beomgyu.

"Beom, can you please give me some eggs and bacon and a cup of kimchi fried rice?" Minho playfully said.