25🥀

Beomgyu sits beside Sanha at the football field. Sulking about something that only God knows what.

His right eye is reddish, while the other one is completely normal.

The group is just watching a friendly match between Chan and Minho teams.

Team Chan's are Jisung, Seungmin, Felix, and Daewhi while Jeongin, Changbin, San and Bomin are in Minho's team.

Sanha, Ryujin and Yeji were watching them including the new arrival, Beomgyu.

"Hyunie is a hopeless case. I swear!" Beomgyu started.

"What happened? Did he do that to you?" Sanha pointed at Beomgyu's eye.

"YES! We were laying on his bed last night, and I tried to tease him.
I said that I want him to make me scream with one finger." Beomgyu explained, a bit annoyed about his eye.

"You stupid! You asked him that?" Yeji asked in disbelief.

"Just to tease him. But that little bitch poked me in the eye." He sulked.

The three went silent, before burst out laughing. Sanha lay on the grass at how hard he's laughing.

"You're a bold motherfucker to asked Hyunjin that." Yeji said while laughing.

"Broooo. I hate when I am having a perfectly normal conversation with Hyunie, and my brain latches onto something he said and makes it dirty and I have to stay there and not embarrass myself." Ryujin admit.

"I feel you." Sanha agreed.

Jisung and Felix were about to enter Jisung's car, but stopped by the commotion near where their cars were parked.

Felix decided to avoid it and just buy something that team Minho asked them, but Jisung being the nosy squirrel. He walked towards the commotion.

"You were a mistake." A high pitched yelled at someone.

"If you want to know what mistakes look like, go ask your mom." A retort was heard from the boy's mouth.

Jisung squeezed himself through the crowd. About three girls are bullying a boy. The boy is facing his back to Jisung, so Jisung couldn't see who is the boy.

"You wear socks with a fucking slippers. That's so unfashionable." Another girl insult the boy.

"Who cares if I wear socks in slippers, you wear a bra but you have no tits. What a shame." The boy's sassed. He reminded him of someone, but it can't be the boy. Hyunjin is way too innocent and sweet to talk like this.

The girl charges at the boy, but the boy just slapped her on the face. "Don't insult my precious boy in front of me." Then another slap. "You know what. I want to do bad things to you." He seductively said in her ears.

"Oh really, like what?" Her voice turned into slutty.

"Break your fucking neck." The boy muttered, before pushing the girl to the pavement.

Felix followed Jisung through the crowd, but he came from the other side. He saw a guy hugging Hyunjin, and the latter reciprocated.

"I'll go take you home, ok?" The guy says softly. Hyunjin nodded, burying his face on the guy's chest.

"Hyunjin?" Felix called out.

"Bokie." Hyunjin gasped, before running towards Felix. "They are bullying me." He mumbled.

Jisung blindly followed Hyunjin to Felix. "What happened?" He asked, confused.

"T-they called me something that not so nice." Hyunjin pouted.