Beach day pt2

William pov:

I had spent at least two hours in the water, splashing around with Ryan, Chase and Bubba. We eventually headed in and sat under an umbrella and ate some food.

"You look  awfully red Willy." Kevin commented as he and Denny came back from their walk and sat down in the shade.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm fine, I'm just very white so I turn red in and heat or from any exercise. I'm not actually burnt." I said, altho I had been wondering myself if I was burnt.
Kevin gave me a long look before, starting to talk with Joey.

"Let's play some volleyball." Chase said enthusiastically, I groaned inwardly at the thought of doing more exercise. It was so hot I just wanted to lay in the shade. But I took a small sip of water since I had barely drinkin' today and got to my feet.

I followed Chase, Ryan, Alex, Bubba and Daniel down the beach a bit. We dived into teams of three and started to play.

Kevin pov:

I was sure William had had too much sun but he said he was fine so I left him alone. I was talking with Joey and Ross when I heard blood chilling screaming from Ty, Austin and Tyler. Denny, Martin and I jumped to our feet and ran over to where the three had been doing long jump in the sand.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I asked as we ran towards them. Austin was standing but Ty and Tyler were on the ground. As we got to them I scanned their bodies trying to figure out what was wrong. I couldn't see any blood, their limbs all seemed to be attached and facing the right way.

"What's wrong???" Denny asked anxiously,
"S...ss..sp...spider." Ty stuttered, I stared at them blankly, did I hear right?
"A spider?" Martin asked his voice full of disappointment,
"Yes! It was huge!" Austin said, I shook my head,
"Don't ever do that again!" I said sternly pointing my finger at them, "don't scream like that endless you actually in danger or hurt." I turned and walked away.

My heart was still pounding in my chest, it scared me more then I would ever admit. Thinking something had happened to one of them had sent me into full panic mode. I sat back down in the shade, and glared at Joey as he smirked at me.

"Kevin your tough act is getting worse and worse everyday, just give up. We all already know your just a big softy." He teased,
"Shut up." I snapped, I took a deep breath to calm down. Joey just laughed, I rolled my eyes and looked out at the water.

**

I watched as the volleyball game finally came to an end. Everyone started heading back towards us, I glanced at the time and decided that we wouldn't stay to much longer. Ryan and Chase raced over laughing their heads off over something. They lay down on their towels and Alex, Daniel and Bubba joined them. I took note of how far William was lagging behind them. As he got closer he went past the others and headed for Martin, Denny and I.

"Kevin, I don't feel so good." William said, his voice sounded weak. I frowned and got to my feet, but before I was even able to take a step Williams eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed.

Everyone went dead quiet as they stared in horror at William, I rushed over to him and dropped down next to him. I checked for a pulse and was greatly relieved to find one. His skin was horribly hot and he was definitely sun burnt.

I picked him up and carried him into the shade.
"Is be okay?" Ryan asked anxiously.
"I think he just overheated, to much sun." I said, I grabbed a water bottle and poured into all over William.

Denny grabbed some ice from the cooler and put it on top of William. I sighed with relief as he started to come around, he groaned before slowly opening his eyes.
"Hey, how do you feel?" I asked, William didn't respond, instead he rolled over a bit and puked onto the sand next to him. I frowned in sympathy and rubbed his back gently. When he stopped I helped him drink some water to rinse out his mouth.

"Denny get more ice." I ordered quickly,
"My head hurts." William said, his words were all slurred.
"I know, I know." I said, I could feel the other drivers tensing around me as they heard the slight panic in my voice. I felt Williams pulse again, it was really fast. Crap, it seemed to be heat stroke.

Denny put more ice on top of William, I dumped some more water on him as well.
"I think it's heat stroke, he'll probably need to go to the hospital. It seems pretty bad, I don't want him to start seizing." I explained,
"Martin and I will take him, the rest of you pack up and go home, everyone drink lots of water and stay cool." I instructed.

I picked William up and carried him to one of the cars. Martin followed behind with some cold bottles of water. I strapped William into the backseat, I frowned anxiously at how out of it he was. I climbed into the front seat and put the air conditioning on full blast. Martin sat in the back with William and placed the cold bottles on him in an attempt to cool him down.