Miss Adams

Lena's POV

What the hell did I do?! I lost all sort of control that day when I kissed Stef, and I was kicking myself up over it still. That was such a bad thing to do. Incredibly unprofessional and threatening for my job that I love on top of that.

It felt so damn good though. She was so soft and so vulnerable. Yet she was so hot and sexy, and I can't say that I didn't want to make love to her, because I did, and I was going to if I didn't get my brain back just in time.

She was so beautiful and passionate, and I wanted to feel it so bad, and just like I thought, it was like an inferno was growing inside of me, and I know that it was her having this effect on me.

But she is way too young. And she is my student, and no matter how bad I want her, I can't have her, and I shouldn't have kiss her. That was incredibly selfish, and it didn't cross my mind one second that she was going to ask for more, and insist that we succumb to our tentation, and I can't deny that it felt good to be desire by her, but it was wrong. It was so wrong and now...

Now, it's been almost a week that she hadn't come back to my office. And I don't really know the reason, but I have to see her to be able to apologies and clear the air, so that we can keep going with this tutoring like before this incident happened.

So here I am, in a neighborhood that I didn't know and that wasn't really friendly as I took the crappy elevator in her building to get to what I believe is her studio.

It honestly doesn't look good at all, and I know that students can't afford much, but this was honestly not a safe place, with drug addicts, drugs dealer, and pimps in the same building. Anything could happen to her here, and I admit that this is not going to leave my mind for quite some time.

I knock at her door that literally opened when I did, and I looked at the lock and it was broken from what looks like kicks or something like that.

"Who is this?" I hear Stef asking but I can't see her for she must think that I'm someone who's breaking into her apartment or something.

"It's me, your door is... broken." I say as she appeared from behind a wooden beam, a baseball bat in her hand and she was wearing nothing but a black thong and an open oversized shirt as I swallow hard. Her body was beautiful and so damn sexy, and I regret instantly coming here, because I'm not that strong. I don't have enough self-control for this.

"Oh, I must have forgot to block it." she says, as she went to the door and stuck a big chair in front of it, bending over while doing it as I was screaming to myself, in my head, to look away.

"I see you took a look at my file. What are you doing here?" she asks while she walks past me again, and I follow her a little, only to see her all studio cover with plastic and canvas, painted beautifully with just a mattress on the floor in the corner of the room.

"That is beautiful." I gasp, my eyes stuck on a big piece of her collection. It was a giant stylish lion, with a big scare over his eye and with such look in his eyes and that's when I measured the extent of her talent for people who pain well is easy to find, but someone that can captive you with their art, take your breath away and simply make you feel something, that is rare.

"You didn't answer my question." She says as I turn around to look at her with now her paint palette and brush in hands, while she stood before an unfinished canvas.

She never looked more beautiful than right now, and I was honestly taken aback by it. Her long wavy blond hair is shining, and her body is just... fuck she's gorgeous and just... just perfect.

"What happened to your door?" I ask not able to respond to her because I knew I came to apologize and tell her that everything can get back to what they were, but as I look at her right now, I know that it would be a lie.