Turn Around

Stef's POV

Oh my God! That was fucking crazy. It was so damn intense, and I think I've never been so loud. All the teasing and the spanking made me so hot, and not being able to move just add at the sensations and Lena was just crazily delicious tonight. What she can do to me is insane and I love that side of her so damn much, her strength and her confidence are so damn appealing and I'm so glad she got me into this room.

I'm currently still hanging to the celling and Lena, or I rather say Miss Adams, is still between my legs as I try desperately to get my breath back. She has stopped pushing into me a while ago and she's just waiting for my body to calm down, for I really, really needed a little time to recover from this as my body became mush slowly. While still holding me into her arms, she unhook me, one arm at the time and put them around her neck as this felt good to be able to put them down because as much as I like it, it was a bit hard to stay like this for so long, but oh so damn worth it because it just add at all the sensations and I loved it immensely.

I rest my forehead against hers as I'm slowly recovering, and she decided to take the toy out of my pussy very gently.

"Huum..." I sigh, feeling the hard sliding out of me, brushing along my walls which feels good.

Then without saying anything, Lena looked up into my eyes, probably checking if I'm okay for she can't help herself as she strokes my cheek softly, but still in a possessive way, as if to say, "You're mine" and I love that more than I would like to admit as well.

She's still holding me as she walks us next to her furniture and slowly put my feet back on the ground, being careful to see if my post orgasmic legs were solid enough. As on the way, my nipples brushed hers lightly making us both look into each other's eyes.

Then, still without a word, she takes the strap on off of her, putting it on the side and lean against the shelve.

"Turn around." She orders, as I do as she ask for, I know I must obey here, and it excited me to no end for what are we going to do next?!

When I'm my back to her, she takes both my wrists that still have the straps on them and link them together behind my back as if they were handcuffs. She then strokes down my arms with her soft hands until she reaches my ass, and spank me once again, making me jump, gasp and squill, and God damn it, I swear those spanking is so appealing and sexy, I fucking love it. It doesn't really hurt, it just stings a little, and that makes me wet in such way that every time I think about it, I find myself blushing at how submissive I like to be with her.

"Turn around and get down on your knees Stefanie." She whispers so sexily into my ear that her hot breath makes me shiver and I turn around looking right into her lust filled eyes and I slowly get down on my knees in front of her, not losing this insane eye contact for anything.

She looks down at me, looking more beautiful than ever and so dominant that I can feel myself dripping on my thighs yet again, as she strokes my face tenderly, fixing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Now eat." She orders as she takes a hold on the top of my head and buried my face into her pussy while she puts one of her legs on my shoulder so I can go deep into her with my tongue and that was even sexier than everything we have done so far, and she smell and taste so delicious that my mind can barely take it as I close my eyes and moan into her, feeling her squirm a little and hearing her breathing getting a bit more labored.

"Look at me Stefanie." She requests so I look up into her eyes while licking her wet and engorged clit and fuck that was so intense that I could cum just like that.

Lena is controlling her moans like never before for she's trying to not to let me have the ascendance, but I can't help but want to make her lose her straight face a little when I suck hard on her clit suddenly, making her eyes roll on the back of her head before she throws her head back and contract her leg that is on my shoulder.

"Uh, Fuck..." she can't help but moan deeply as I smile into her pussy and I knew I was going to get in trouble after this, but well... I like trouble.

I know Lena can't resist my tongue, I'm almost sure it surprised her that I could make her that weak when I eat her out, but I also know that she loves it immensely when I take her with my mouth.

I keep licking her wet inner lips after that, when she grabs a fist of my hair and pull my head a bit away from her center as I look up at her, a guilty, but oh satisfied look on my face. And I can tell she's flustered and ready to spank me again, but we hold gaze and then she roughly pulls my face back into her pussy and I smile again because she is probably desperate to cum at this point.

"Lick my clit harder." She says as do as she asked and lick as hard and as fast as I can until her hips start rolling against my tongue so sensually and fuck do I love this woman, she was so sexy and so beautiful it was insane. Her taste in my mouth is the best thing in the world and I wish I could grab her ass to go even deeper in her pussy, but I can't.

"Oh God... uh Stefaniiie!" Lena moans deeply, pulling my face even more in her wetness that I can barely breath but fuck if I care because I can feel her legs starting to shake and I know she's very close.

"Uh right there, don't stop! Uh!" she groans as I look up seeing her sexily biting on her lower lips when I decide to, again, suck hard on her clit, for I know that will make her cum instantly.

"Oh Uh! Uh! God Fuck!" she screams loud as she rides my tongue and I keep licking her, over and over, myself moaning into her pussy because I love it and she's so warm and so fucking tasty.

My mouth is still lock on her flesh when she yelps a little and grab me by my hair again to pull my head away from her sensitive pussy as I smirk at her. Fuck do I like to provoke her, it's stronger than me, I can't help myself for her reaction never fail to arouse me even more than I already am.

"Come up here." she says putting her leg down and taking my hair at the base of my neck to pull me up on my feet and face her as I can't help my smile and lick my lips.

She then gently slides her hand out of my long hair, and bring her hand to my face, stoking my cheek at first, and then rubbing her thumb on the corner on my mouth, that was still wet from her juice. Then she devilishly brings her thumb to her own mouth and suck on it, looking right into my eyes and fuck I lose it at that moment, and even with my hands behind my back, I pressed my body again hers and kiss her deeply and passionately, more in love and addicted to her than I was before.

We break apart after a moment as Lena looks into my eyes while sliding her hands down my arms, before she turns me around to get the straps off my wrists. She puts them on the side and then kiss my shoulder tenderly before she turns me to face her again.

She took both my wrists and look at them carefully. They were red because when she was fucking me, my body contracted multiple time, and I pull on the hooks with my wrists.

Lena then brings one wrist at the time to her mouth and kiss on them so gently and softly that I melt at the sight.

"Does that hurt?" she asks looking almost guilty for I know behind all that show, the last thing she wants is to really hurt me.

"No babe, it doesn't, and it didn't hurt, I promise." I say, trying to reassure her as my face soften.

"Okay, but I'll put some cream on it after we shower." She says as I smile at her for "we" mean that we would take our shower together and I love it.

"That's not necessary Lena." I say as she gives me a look.

"I wasn't asking." She says very seriously before she takes my hand to lead me out the room as I shake my hand for I have to accept that she can't help herself when it comes to take care of me, and sometimes, I get she needs to have that role for some reason and I don't mind letting her do that, even if at times I still find it hard to accept that coming from someone.

"Now, go ran us a bath while I clean up the toy and the room." She orders again, which I find cute.

"Okay miss Adams." I tease before I peck her lips and she smile at me as I turn around, and she can't help but slap my bare ass, making me giggled. God, do I love this woman...