The Vernissage

Lena's POV

I decided not to talk about what happened last night right in the morning when Stef woke up. She had a huge meltdown and I'm glad that I was here for her.

However, the way she cried last night had me more worried about her than I already was. I don't think that she remembers but she cried literally for hours, and that is not an exaggeration, I think she didn't even notice because she was so out of her mind at that moment. I tried to talk to her, I said her name several times because at one point I was wondering how I could make her stop crying, but she didn't respond, and I think she didn't even hear me and that was a scary moment for me.

When she finally stopped crying and fell asleep, I was so relieved, and I admit that it was hard to find sleep after that. I just hold her through the night, not letting go of her for anything for I wanted her to feel safe so she could have a very good rest.

In the morning, still not finding sleep, I decided that I wanted to keep her out of her mind for the day and go do an activity that I know she was going to love.

I knew a little art gallery downtown, a fancy one with famous artists that not everyone can get access to, but since I have a few friends, I manage to get us invited for the event.

I knew Stefanie most likely didn't have clothes for that kind of place, not that I blame her, for those people sometimes there's only money and the brands on your clothes that counted, no all of them but some, and to be able to walk in there not getting all the attention on you, you have to wear very, very nice things, even my usual clothes that are pretty fancy already are not enough there.

But anyway, that wasn't going to be a problem because I could see what size would be good for Stef for the clothes along for the shoes. Although, I didn't know what she would like better, but since I never saw her wear a dress, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I went with a classy yet simple black sailor pants, a white top with a swan necked collar and pretty high heels that I hope she can wear, but just in case I buy some retro round head low heels oxford shoes. Of course I couldn't have her go without jewelry yet I know she would want something not too fabulous, so I went simple with a beautiful parure in white gold with little diamonds and I know she's going to be pissed at me with all that, but I can't wait to see her wearing it for she's a beautiful creature, and ripped jeans do not does her justice no matter how sexy she is when she wear those as well.

So she ate her breakfast and then went to take a shower as I expose the clothes into my room that hopefully one day will be our room.

She enters the room when I was almost finish, with just a towel around her and I had to literally hold myself not to jump her for she was sexy as hell, her body along could give me shiver in places I can't even talk about and her long wavy blond hair falling on her shoulder just make me want to grab her and make her feel good, but we don't have time, I do have to get ready myself.

"Oh my God Lena, that is way too much, you said that you..." she starts protesting as always, but I cut her off.

"Stefanie, stop fighting me. The place we are going to is very fancy and I know all this looks like too much, but I can guarantee you that this is the least we can do. Besides, although you're already gorgeous in your simple form, which is naked, I would like you to see yourself at least once in those clothes. I'm not trying to change you, I just want to show you different things that's all." I say, approaching her as she finally softens her eyes a little as I look deep into them.

"Now, how about we get rid of that towel hum?" I say, undoing her towel and making it fall on the ground, leaving her naked in front of me, making me hot instantly and I can't help but check her out, before kissing her slowly on the lips, my hands sliding on her bare back, resisting the urge to slide down to her ass while she melts into me.