What the hell? Chapter 14

Flashback

POV y/n:

"are you sure we can take all of them...?" Gilda asks. "I mean i get that you want to save them all but..." "don't worry" I say. "I know just the thing. Go get Phil for me."

The door knob turns as Phil comes in "yes y/n?"
"Phil we need to talk about mom and the house"

"So then....norman got harvested.. and Conny too" his voice was shaky and sounded as if he was gonna cry. I hug him and than pull away "Phil you are the only one on your age group who I have told and I need you and the kids 5 and younger to stay behind because we don't get harvested till we're six" I could gasps coming from Gilda and don. "Okay?" He looks up at me eyes watery put he wipes it away and looks at me determined. "Okay!" He says. I smile.

Present

"Im not giving up.. if I'm still stuck here" I whisper. "Than I will come back 2 years later to save Phil and the rest of the kids"

We eventually make it on top of the wall and we throw a rope across the cliff to the other side which lands perfectly in our favor. "Quickly!" I shout. "Everyone escape go down as fast as you can!" We we're going steady and as practiced until it was jemimas turn. "WAHHH IM SCARED WHAT IF I FALL!!" she cry's out. "Shh shh it's not as scary as you think Jemima" I try to settle her. "Y/n" i flinch when I hear rays voice call at me because I still have remembered his confession but decided to ignore it. "Use the rope we used to get up here and tie jemima to me with it and we will go together" I nodd as I tell Emma to get the rope which she hands to me and I tie jemima around ray. I take a step back as I finished. "Your ready to go" i say. He blushes and looks away. He gets ready to but before he does he kisses me on the cheek. "Don't forget your mine no one else's" he then slides down the other side and gets off with jemima. I feel goosebumps get on my skin and shiver and when he touched me.

*that psycho freak!* I thought. Than it was lannion and Nats turn which they had no problem going down. It was me and Emma left
Emma turned to me and grabbed my hand and took out a red braclet "this is a good luck charm look I have one too it's for our journey in the future" I look at my wrist than look up at her. "why thank you it is a generous gift" I thank her. Than I hear something in the distance I heard footsteps and a voice? One I've never heard before..

H̸̠͈̱̓̎͛̕ơ̶̖͚̬̪̔̿͐

Ḫ̷̢͚̪͍̠̗͋̍͑ȩ̷̺̗̣̻̩͉̖̈́̾̇̃̊̽̿̽̓͘͠ĺ̷̝̺̼̋̾̒͛ö̷͇̤͍̩̘̦̟͈̮́̀̿͐̀͋̓͜

Ĥ̷̭̹͚̼̪̻̻̘͙͍̤̒͗̈́̈́̉̃̇́̏̈̿̈́̀́̍̌̋̍͊̾͗͐̀̄̑̄̃͜͝e̶̡̡̛̹̦̝̼̗̦̹͍͈͚̯̩̪̯̙͕͔͉̟͉͈̠̥͓̟̝͇̺̗͓̳̝͚͔̣̾̌̊́̆͐̀̽̒̓̈̉̿̀̽̈́͂̀̒̔̽̑͘̚͜͝l̸̢̨̡̢̧̩̳̞̠̣̳̱͙̲̙̩̩̤͙̩͍̖̼̮̖͙̪̩̰̠͍͓͎̈́̓̎̏̒̔̏̕͜͜͝l̵̨̧̛̳̭̼͖̜͈̰̰͓͉̟̪͕̯͉̤̩̖͉̮̹̼̰̪̑̇͋͌̃̾̿̋̎̇̉͆̃̓̀̃̈́̾̒́̎͋̈͆̃̍̓̉́̆̈̚͝͠͝ǫ̸̢̨͚͎̪̤̲͍͍͍͖̬̰̻̲̫̜̫̳͈͎̹͎͎̫̲̪̱̳͔͍̪͕͍̑̆͊͑̈͑͐̂̓̐͊̔̈̒͗̕͠ͅ

Hello?

I look around but see no one around me saying that. *that's weird* I thought. *Ah finally you answer me* my eyes widen *what the hell!? How are you in my thoughts?* *don't worry I just am and I'm here to help you* *who are you!?*

*that's not important I know you transported here and I can help you get back home* *you can!? Finally a way back!* *yes yes now just turn around and you should see a portal* I turn around and indeed see a portal a blue one. My eyes widened. I start walking towards it my hearing going deaf as I only focus on the portal and think * this is finally my way home!* tears start coming out my eyes. I reach one hand out and it goes through the portal and I reach it further now it's half way through. *Im so happy I can finally go back home i regret ever asking for this wish!* I suddenly feel a tug on my other arm. That pulls me out the portal.

I look behind me to see Emma gripping my arm away from the portal "Y/n... where do you think.. you're going...?" I try to shake her hand off my arm but it only gets tighter. "home Emma I'm going home!" I still struggle trying to get out her grip.
"No y/n I don't think you understand.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH? WHY HAVNT YOU NOTICED? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I'D KILL MYSELF FOR YOU I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU I'D EVEN KILL FOR YOU JUST PLEASE TELL ME YOU LOVE ME BACK AND WE WILL GO AND ESCAPE MOM YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME!"

"WHATS WORNG WITH YOU GUYS!? SO OBSESSED OVER ME THIS ISNT OF THE SHOW WENT!"

Emma's eyes darken "oh I know this isn't how the show went... but you just gotta know y/n how could we ever resist you when your the one who entranced us with your beauty.."

"HUH!? I NEVER DID THAT YOUR THE ONES OBSESSED OVER ME FOR NO REASON I WAS TRYING TO HELP YALL AND HOW TO YOU KNOW YOUR IN A SHOW!?"

"Oh... I know everything y/n.."

*I need to leave this place now!* I slapped Emma's face with my free hand then kicked her away. I quickly ran towards the portal

Than

Black......

I gasp and I jolt up. I look at my surroundings.
*im in my room..?* I look down to see my sheets on me *I'm in bed..?* I look to the side of me and get my phone I frantically turn it on to see it says 3:00AM. I breath in lots of air. *I must of just had a bad nightmare yeah...* I get up and go to bathroom to fix myself before I went back to sleep and as I was combing my hair again I noticed something. On my wrist....

A red bracelet

I drop my hairbrush to the ground as it made a thud below me. I quickly take the bracelet off and throw it on the sink in front of me.
My heart is beating so fast I'm scared...
If that was a dream.. how did I have that bracelet..?

When I took a closer look at it, it had some wording. I squinted my eyes and looked at it
"I'm.. Al...ways....w...ith... you?" I dropped it again. I gasp and my hand covered my mouth. *this has got to be fake some sort of prank...!?*
I look around for camera but dread sinks in when I find none. I than hear my doorbell ring.
I look at the time 3:33am. * who rings the door at 3:33am* I thought.

I open the door to see a ginger an albino and a ravenette. "Heyyy we're your new neighbors and just decided to stop by! To say hi!"

Silence....

"At 3 in the morning..?" I ask. "Oh sorry bout that " the albino one said. "We arrived late we were on a plane" "oh.. okay what are your names..?" At this point I'm trying so hard not to pass out because they remind me of- "our names are Emma,Norman, and ray!" My eyes widened.
"Oh.......that's nice but can we talk in the morning I'm kind of tired right now.."
"oh of course by y/n!!!" "Hehe...Byeee..?" I slightly wave. I slam the door shut and fall to the ground Knees against my chest. *HOW'D THEY KNOW MY NAME WITHOUT ME SAYING IT AND HOW DID THEY GET HERE*??

THE END ( yes I know it's severely rushed 😭😭✋🏻)

Okay byeeee

words: 1268

🎉 You've finished reading ‗ ❍ 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒑𝒏 𝒙 𝑰𝒔𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ‗ ❍ 🎉