𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.

🜚*:・゚

🜚*:・゚

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 you and all the other students were walking home. yoimiya had recently joined a club after school meaning that you couldn't walk with her, so you resorted to just listening to music.

the song that was playing was interrupted by the sound of a notification. you huffed in annoyance, pulling your phone out of your pocket to see who had messaged you. however, your eyes lit up when you saw it was your mother.

your legs stopped moving as a small smile crept onto your face. your mother rarely messaged you, since, to be honest she tended to ignore you most of the time. it was understandable, she was a busy woman - and your father was an even busier man.

they found it difficult to make time for you, considering they were working hard to provide for you and you sister. it had been like that since childhood.

you wouldn't say you were..lonely as a child. you were just alone a lot of the time. there's a difference between being alone and feeling lonely. kind of..?

you opened your messages, clicking on the message your mother had sent. after reading the sentences she had typed, your smile faltered, your grip on your phone tightening.

┌──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────┐

𝐌𝐎𝐌

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺
𝘂𝗻𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁.
3:34pm

𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀.
3:34pm

𝗼𝗵, 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲
read 3:35pm

└──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────┘

your parents were very busy people. it was normal they couldn't make time for you, except - they always managed to make time for your older sister.