𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥

🜚*:・゚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 up to the light, the silk shining as it was hit by the setting sun. you were about to head to yoimiya's to get ready but you wanted to decide on an outfit first.

"do you think it's too much?" you asked your older sister who was sat on your bed, looking at you as you held the dress against your figure. it stopped around your mid thigh, the slit revealing a little more. it was also low cut and tight fitting, meaning it would make your curves look great.

"absolutely not y/n! you'll look amazing." you smiled at your sisters words, before grabbing your makeup bag and your phone.

"okay, im off to yoimiya's so i'll see you later."

"be safe!" she called out to you as you walked out of your
house, heading to yoimiya's - who luckily didn't live too far away from you.

you knocked on her door, being met with a half-ready  yoimiya with a glass in her hand. "you're finally here! we're taking pres whilst getting ready." you were led to yoimiya's room, seeing shinobu skilfully apply her eyeliner.

there was a small bottle of vodka near her, which had been drunken out of. you went into yoimiya's bathroom, changing into the red dress. akemi was right, you looked good. it hugged you in all the right places and the slit revealed most of your thigh.
[𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 - 𝐕 <𝟑]

you rejoined the girls in yoimiya's bedroom, both of their jaws slacking. shinobu smiled largely at you. "you look beautiful y/n." you thanked her, turning to yoimiya who blinked slowly.

"smash." the three of you burst out laughing. the next hour was spent applying makeup, taking photos and each taking a few swigs out of the small bottle of vodka, causing all of you to feel buzzed.

itto's house wasn't too far away from yoimiya's, maybe a ten minute walk. you made sure you had charge in your phone before holding both of your best friend's hands as the three of you walked to the party together - laughing the entire way.

you don't know what you expected, but it definitely wasn't this. there were people swarming the front garden and inside. you recognised a few people from your school but there were people from other schools you didn't recognise.