𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.

🜚*:・゚

🜚*:・゚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 was the same. every day, you and kazuha would sit at the table in the library. you shooting occasional glances of annoyance at him when he leaned over to draw little doodles in your books. you would always glare at the back of his head in english, and glare harder when he turned around to look at you. honestly you're surprised you haven't murdered him yet. somehow you'd put up with him for a month.

the two of you somehow managed to sit in the same group together at lunch, which was bearable considering he mainly spoke to heizou as you spoke to the girls and sometimes itto.

to be honest the only thing that really changed was kana's flirting. she had gotten slightly bolder when it came to kazuha, such as trying to start more conversations, holding eye contact for longer and occasionally brushing her arm against his.

kazuha, however, paid no mind to her obvious flirting, whilst her gaze was on him, his gaze was on your teacher - and sometimes you. but it was more a glare than a gaze.

it was currently lunch, and you were now sat beside yoimiya in the courtyard as itto explained his terrifying story of how he tripped over a rock to the group. you couldn't help but stifle a laugh when he began tearing up as he explained how the rock suddenly appeared in front of him.

shinobu patted his shoulder awkwardly, as heizou was laughing the same as you - but he wasn't trying to hide his amusement. kazuha just shook his head at itto's story and gave yoimiya a concerned look as she almost began crying with him.

"miya, why are you crying over itto's tragic tale of tripping over a rock?." the blonde girl turned to you, wiping a tear out of the corner of her eye.

"because the rock was out for itto's life, he could've died." itto wrapped an arm around yoimiya's shoulder as they started comforting each other.

"oh hey guys!" itto spoke up again, clearly over his traumatic rock experience. "since it's friday tomorrow let's go the mall together." the group, including you nodded.

the bell rang, indicating the end of lunch. yoimiya pounced onto your lap, wrapping her arms around your waist, pushing her head into your chest. "don't make me go to class y/n!" she hugged you even tighter when itto and shinobu grabbed one of her legs each, trying to drag her to class.

she was pried off of you, on the verge of tears as she was dragged by shinobu away from the courtyard. "heizou, kazuha lets go, we have music next." itto stated, making the two boys stand up. "see you y/n." you watched as the three walked off.