𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.

🜚*:・゚

🜚*:・゚

"𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 one!" you opened your eyes, only to shut them tightly again once you saw a pillow about to be flung into your face. akemi stood in your doorway smirking once she saw your angry expression.

"don't call me 'little one'." you huffed, kicking your blanket off of your body, placing your feet on your bedroom floor. you pulled yourself out of bed, grabbing your uniform that you laid on your chair the night before.

"awe you're so cute when you're angry, y/n. i bet your boyfriend thinks so too!" you threw your uniform shirt at her, hitting her in the face.

"he's not my boyfriend!" akemi laughed, throwing the shirt back to you. she told you that she would have your breakfast ready in a few minutes, to which you nodded in response.

after she left your room, your mind began racing. kazuha as your boyfriend? never. you had only known him for a month and he already managed to piss you off every second. even thinking about him infuriated you.

shrugging off any thoughts of the white haired boy, you continued getting ready, meeting akemi downstairs for breakfast. you checked your messages, itto reminding the group chat about the trio to the mall.

"hey akemi, i'll be home late. im going to the mall with my friends." the older girl nodded, her h/c hair falling into her eyes slightly as she did so.

"okay, just be safe." you nodded, grabbing your school bag, walking past your parents who still hadn't said good morning to you. you scoffed under your breath before closing the front door behind you, beginning your walk to school.

the school day dragged on, each lesson being longer than the last. finally, the last period of the day was..english. you hadn't spoken to kazuha yet today, you didn't have independent study on fridays and at lunch he mainly spoke to heizou. you weren't complaining though. you didn't have the energy to deal with him.

you sat yourself down in your english seat, trying your best not to let your eyes close as your teacher spoke. nearing the end of the lesson, your eyelids felt extremely heavy, as much as you tried to keep yourself awake, your head slowly began dropping onto the desk.

before your eyelids could fully close, you felt something gently hit you on the head. you looked up, noticing a scrunched up piece of paper on the desk infront of you. you puffed out your cheeks, unravelling the paper to see a message messily written, as if the person who was writing it was in a rush.

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙

although the handwriting was messy it was still recognisable. you scrunched it back up, throwing it at the back of kazuha's head. he turned his head to you, giving you a view of his side profile as he sent you a small smirk.