[chap 5!] potato chips!?

MEHEHEHHEHEHEHE

BTW. STOP ABUSING CATJARD PLS‼️🗣️
I ALREADY HAVE ONE OF MY CATJARDS PUT INTO SPAGHETTI, THE OTHR 2 WERE THROWN OUT OF WINDOWS 😭😭😭

BTW I JUST REALIZED THAT REBEL IS LICKING THE BLOOD OFF HIS FACE IN THE PIC

AND BTW, IN THE STORY, THEY ALL HAVE HAIR ‼️🗣️
________

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!" You screamed extra loudly, but when you took a look at your surroundings, you immediately stopped. "Why do I keep screaming for no reason.." you thought to yourself. You took Jard's hoodie and draped it over your shoulders, while you went outside the safe place. (piggy references!?😱nahh.. I could never) There were a bunch of bullets on the walls your were close by, but you heard a lot shooting of gun sounds. (gun sounds🤌) When you got to the 'other room' you decided to scare Jard and Bobo because 1, you were still in the hallway. AND 2, they're like.. watching smth? You sneaked up to the both of them and tackled them. "POTATO CHIPS!!" you yelled while trying to stand up. Bobo literally screamed, Jard was just unbothered until he noticed it was you. "AA!" Bobo screamed. "aAa.." Jard sarcastically said. "Water you guys watching?" You said, curiosity gleamed in your eyes.

"Oh! We're just watching Defect and Rebel (sounds so cursed) have a showdown!" Bobo enthusiastically said, while collecting blood into a jar that came from Rebel's fresh wounds. "And tell Y/N why your doing that?" Jard raised an eyebrow casually. He whispered to you: "Rebel likes drinking his blood, it weird, right?" A wave of disgust came onto your face, but it soon went away because sometimes you drink your own blood too. JUST NOT LIKE A ALMOST FULL JAR OF BLOOD!? Rebel and Defect made a chin-up greeting to you, because they were still dueling. You snatched the blood jar away from Bobo. "What an interesting ARTIFACT!" you muttered to yourself. You licked the blood from the side of the jar's rim and placed it down, screwing the cap back on. THEN YOU STARTED COUGHING. (COUGH COUGH COUGH OR MAYBE EH EH EH) Everyone quickly noticed this and Bobo, he came and patted your back to help you try and get the coughs out. "REBELWHYSYOURBLOODSOSALTYITTASTESLIKE*COUGH*OCEANWATER"

__Timeskip by.. SPAGHETTI CATJARD__

After a few minutes of drinking water, you finally got the taste of that filthy blood (sorry rebel simps 😍🤭🫶) out of your system. "You good bud?" Rebel said in a casual way WHILE drinking his blood, AND WHILE Bobo was cursing at him. "REBEL IM USED TO DRINKING SALTY BLOOD. NOT SPICY VOLCANO BLOOD!!" you bickered angrily, but that's when you noticed a potato chip bag. "Ooo! Potato chips!" Your eyes gleamed as you ran the speed of Munci towards the potato chip bag. "Hehe.." Defect thought to himself, since he was right beside it, he snatched the potato chip bag away from you. You immediately ran into the wall behind cuz you have slow reaction "What was that for!?" you said, rubbing your forehead. "Well, now you can't get it." Defect Rebel chuckled. You tried reaching for the potato chips but they were too high up. "IM ONLY 5,8 SPARE ME PLEASEEE!!" you whined while trying to reach for the potato chips (tippy toes 😍)

But you glanced somewhere else that the group was staring at. "WOOOA!! THERES A WHOLE PILE OF POTATO CHIP BAGS!!" Bobo dashed towards the pile while everyone else followed. "NUH UH, YOU AINT GETTING THERE CUZ IM GOING TO FIRST!!" You screamed to Bobo, you ran at the speed of light with a slipper just in case anyone interferes with you. First instinct: jump on the bags "WEEE!!" You landed on the bags with a loud crinkling sound. "I THINK YOU BROKE ALL OF THEM!!" Jard yelled out to you while everyone else was laughing like crazy. "SHUT UP!!" You screamed at them, covering your face which turned into a red hue due to embarrassment. You turned around and took the potato chip bag behind your head and tried squeezing it a little bit. "Wait... this still has air!" You mumbled to yourself. "HEY GUYS!?" You turned to scream at them again. "Y-yeah?" Bobo said, holding in tears of laughter. "I shall warn you." you said, in a very quiet tone. "Warn us about what?" Rebel said, still laughing at the same time. You ran towards them at full speed, launching yourself onto Bobo: "CATCH MEEEE!-AAAAAAAAA" you started screaming because you went up too high. "HEY WHAT THE-" Bobo was about to not catch you, when Jard stepped in and caught you instead. "GUYSBEFOREICATCHY/NJUSTMAKESUREIDONTFAINTBECAUSEITHINKTHEYREHEAVY!!" Jard said really quickly before catching you. You kinda just slid into his hands because you were so light. "Woah!! You're so light!" Jard said before carrying you bridal style. (worst style to be carried in. BUT ITS FUN CAUSE THAT MEANS THEY LOV YOU 🤧🤧🤧) "How much do they weigh?" Rebel said, snatching you from Jard. "Bruh- You weigh as light as a FREAKING GUN!!"

"Anyways-" you said, jumping out of Rebel's hands to escape him. "Wanna head back to the base?" with those words, Defect Rebel pulled out a tablet and began swiping through. "Sounds good to me! There's no sight of nextbots in our base!"

__i think I started a war between 2 lovers timeskip 🤧🤭🫶❤️😍😘🤭__

When we got back to the base, I had to admit. It was pretty quiet for a while. No chaos, no fighting, just.. peace.. also that's when I remembered the taste of Rebel's blood. "EW BRUH" I thought to myself. I sneakily went into Rebel's room and noticed he was asleep. "Hehe... perfect timing..." you were literally thinking about revenge. The first teleported you placed had freaking Samsung music for some reason, all the other ones were quiet. "HEHEHEHEHE NOW CANT ESCAPE" You placed teleporters all beside his bed, and in the doorframe. Just so he wouldn't get out. Also, he probably noticed you so you ran Munci speed to the flower field and started placing flowers in one big pile, covering the teleporter up. "Now we wait..." you grumbled to yourself. Your plan was to push Rebel in the flowers and tackle him. Pretty easy right?

NO BECAUSE HE TOOK FOREVER TO TELEPORT HERE. "WHERE TF IS HE!?" You said to yourself, then you felt something heavy on you. Also Rebel could probably hear your muffled screams. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU-" that's the point your plan failed. "LEMME TACKLE YOU-" you pounced onto him, but he *REDACTED* caught you. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" he started laughing as you were super embarrassed. PLAN B: SPIN HIM STILL HES DEAD. "Hey Rebel? Could you let me go and get up for a second?" you said, planning something devious (devious licks 🥰😏😩) "Yeah sure?" he got up instantly as a result of you grabbing his hand. (insert so this is love rn right here) "Maybe Defect Rebel was right about their hand being soAAAFT-" Rebel thought to himself before you 2 were spinning like crazy. He tried staying on the ground but it was no use, you're just too energetic. "WEEEE..." you instantly let go, as Rebel kinda just tumbled back. "Y/N I SWEAR IM GON-" he towered over you, seeing that you were actually asleep. "Why do I have these dumb feelings.." Rebel thought to himself before laying next to you, hugging you when you sleep. "Sweet dreams cutie pie.." Rebel thought to himself before closing his eyes, giving you a peck on the head, and sleeping with you.

thankfully he doesn't snore

LIKE BOBO

dw dw it's just light snoring

___________
I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER IS SO CRINGE ONLY THE POTATO CHIP MOUNTAIN PART THOUGH. TOOK ME LIKE... 5 DAYS TO THINK OF THAT AND NOW I REGRET IT.

ALSO TY SomaCkan FOR LIKING MY BOOK, IT RLLY MEANS A LOT THAT MY IDOL HAS VIEWED MY BOOK.

TY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!
INCLUDING THE 4 PEOPLE WHO KEEP COMMENTING, UR COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS.
AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAVED MY BOOK TO THIER LIBRARY, AND ALSO VIEWED THE BOOK.. WERE ALMOST AT 300 TY TY TY TY

EVERY PIECE OF SUPPORT LIGHTENS MY MOOD AND HEART TYSM ❤️❤️‍🩹🥹😭

1360 WORDS (and 2 tears)