[chap 19] aesthetics. y'know?

guys im crying inside right now.

im so freaking sad.

what happened?

anyways

enjoy this chapter

I really wanna eat spicy noodles-

_________________

"WE FINNA WATCH SOME BLOODSHED HAPPEN!!" Jard said, ramming the truck at full speed. EVERYONE was hanging onto the truck, and what happened next, MIGHT surprise you! Your eyes widened, another portal? Does Jard even know where heading to I- "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" A high pitch scream flew into your ears, obviously you covered them. You all landed in a tall building with yellow, orange, and green parts. "Isn't this the Elysium Tower?" Defect said, looking around the place. "Mmmm- yeah, I guess-" You ran around the lobby, jumping up and down like a super excited bunny. "YAYAYAYAYAYA THERES A LOT OF COOL STUFF HERE!!" You practically screamed out like a toddler, Bobo and Katdy rushing towards the green area. "OOOOOH PRETTY!!" Bobo said, breaking the glass case and snatching some kind of box with a toy in it. OH WHATEVE- "INTRUDERS!!" The Elysium staff rushed towards you, firing their bullets. "EVERYONE RUN!!" You all ran, over to the balcony where they couldn't find you, I mean, they weren't even following you.

"Okay so- lemme head-count just to make sure that everyone is here" Rebel counted, only 3 people were missing. Wait. 3 PEOPLE!? "GUYS WHERE TF ARE KATDY, MILA, AND BACKRANK!?" Rebel shouted, rushing towards where they left at full speed. "WAAAIT!!" Bobo said, grabbing you and teleporting there with his teleporter. Katdy obviously had a machine gun while Mila and Backrank were behind a barrier. "AHAHAHHAHA- Oh! Hey guys!" Katdy said, throwing the big gun away with ease. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS BEHIND A BARRIER!?" Defect screamed, heading towards the barrier, also hitting his head on it accidentally. "WAH-" He yelped, before getting caught by you. "Thanks Y/-" Defect said, before he was interrupted by a scream.

"GAAAAAAAAH WHAT IS THAAAAAAAT!!!!! JARD!?!?!?????" Bobo screamed out, clinging onto you. "Wha- WAITWHATTGEFVCKISTHATSHIT!?!" You yelled out, grabbing the machine gun and pointing it at Jard. "Wait a minute..." Backrank said, walking up to the.. You realized that there were 2 Jards. 2 FVCKING JARDS- "EMMMM- BACKRANKYOURESTILLALITTLECHILDIKNKWWHICHONEISREALJUSTSTEPAWAYTEEHEE-" Mila threw Backrank over to Katdy, which she barely caught; and stepped over to the 2 Jards. "Wait! Mila! Something about those 2 look different..." Rebel said, before Bobo tackled the Jard. "BOBO! THATS ME!!" Jard said, trying to get Bobo off of him. "Wait.. so if you're you.. why do you look the same as that Jard?" Bobo questioned, stepping back a bit.

"I GOT A TRIVIA QUESTION!! WHO DO YOU HATE MOST IN OUR GROUP!!!" Katdy said, literally twirling. "You." "Me." This obviously got you thinking, Jard IS depressed from college funds, but he DOEEES hate Katdy. "THIS IS GONNA GO ONE WAY OR ANOTHER-" Rebel grabbed the green sword out of one of the Jard's backpacks, and the Infected Jard immediately unleashed itself, eyes glowing green. It let out a loud 'Roar' before charging towards Rebel. "WHAA-" Rebel said, running over to the balcony again. Bobo let out a terrified wail of sound, causing probably ALL of us to literally turn deaf, but some hip-hop music comes in to say that I'm not deaf. PHEW!! "Wait- what is that-"

A swarm of tiny Bobos rushed over to the Infected, and literally ate him. "Goodbye!!" Bobo said enthusiastically, while waving over to the gremlins that were hopping off the balcony. "Jard?" "JARD!!" "There you are- I was so worried!!" You said, dragging Jard over to a bench. "Yeah- thanks for literally saving everyone with your gnomes, Bobo." Jard sarcastically said, while Bobo beamed with pride, since he doesn't understand sarcasm. "Guys? I kinda wanna hop over to another game kinda.." Defect said, Backrank nodding his head excessively.

Katdy opened up a portal to a ginormous furniture store, you couldn't even tell where the exit was. "3008." Katdy beamed, while Mila hummed the 'Friday' theme song. "Well, what are we waiting for? MAKE THA BASESSS!!" Rebel screamed excitedly, dragging you ALL somehow to the big shelves with pallets and such.

-mini timeskip, brought to you by Katdy crying for someone-

Once everyone was done their part of the base, it was time to tour. You did the pantry, and your room. and it was A TON OF WORK. Of getting all the food. Mila and Rebel were on kitchen duty, obviously their rooms too. Defect and Katdy were building the balcony plus their rooms. So Bobo and Backrank did the bathroom and their rooms. And Jard was also scouting for more food. 

The kitchen had a bunch of stuff, it was HUMONGOUS! It had 2 fridges, a bunch of countertops and even 2 stoves and sinks! There was even a dining table with 10 chairs (idk why) to sit at. And obviously, the surprisingly big pantry; chips, ice cream, donuts, burgers, hotdogs, anything: you name it!

(We're not gonna talk about the bathrooms cuz who wants me to describe toothbrushs)

The balcony was also big, and it was gonna be mainly used for scouting cause.. you guys agreed to stay here for a week. It also had a sofa, multiple plants, and fluffy pillows and plushies. As long with a rug, and even a 'The Rock' eating pancakes painting.

[ROOM AESTHETICS + STUFF]

Yours:

- you name the aesthetic!

- lots of plants and plushies. (even a tv!)

- you also had a pantry to yourself

REBEL + DEFECT (literally the same)

- Dark academia

- tons of weapons, you don't even know how they managed to pick them up.

- you secretly found a penguin, and bear plushie in both of their beds

BOBO

- Light academia / minimalist

- maybe a few plants or so..

- has his own TV, for some reason?

JARD

- Goth / Emo (I'm not explaining why anymore)

- actually has some light stuff, not everything is black bruh.

- hanging decor and plants

- mini bean bag in the corner with blahaj (I think that's how you spell it, shark plush from ikea)

MILA [MY OPINION CUZ OC ISNT MINE]

- Goth / Dark academia

- plants. Even Venus flytrap??

- bean bag, sofa, pillow, penguin plush.

BACKRANK [MY OPINION CUZ OC ISNT MINE]

- Steampunk

- a bag with blue gloves? His backpack literally gets its own chair too.

- has somewhat pastel decor? Maybe from Katdy..

KATDY

- guys I think you know this one...

- Pastel / Light Academia

- tons of cute decor and plushies, also has a decent amount of plants

- also, has a tv. For some odd reason.

"WELP! I guess that's it for the night!" Bobo enthusiastically said, before Jard turned off his room light. "SLEEP OFF BIT-" Jard said, before getting interrupted by an annoyed Katdy. "SHUT THE FUCK UP JARD EVERYONE IS TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Katdy yelled, which made the whole room silent. The lights turned off in the mall, and you drifted off to sleep

_______________

3008. 

THE GAME I SPENT 27 MINUTES TO THINK FOR.

YOU BETTER BE HAPPY WITH MY DECISION PLSSSSS