[chap 16] something normal.... I hope

TEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE

IDK WHY IM LAUGHING BUT TEEHEHEEHHEEHHEHEHEEHE
____________

When Katdy showed Rebel the picture on her camera, he immediately widened his eyes a bit. "That's.. me..?" Rebel remarked, Katdy giving an annoyed face which said 'hell yes'. "What? What is it! Lemme see!" Bobo said, rushing up to the camera with Backrank. Bobo's smile immediately dropped when he saw the photo. "Weird.." Backrank mumbled, Katdy immediately scooping him up. You rushed there with Mila by your side, and snatched the camera away from Katdy. There it was, an image with Rebel. His eyes were literally all white. "Rebel, you look like you're being possessed.." you said, handing the camera back to Katdy. "How about we play Demon Roulette!" Backrank mumbled in some what excited tone, while doodling a little star with a red pen.

"Nah- we still haven't ate breakfast yet, let the author just timeskip!" Katdy said excitedly.

- timeskip provided by you and Medkit making out -

Once you were all done eating breakfast, you just decided to go to the 'Drab' first, and since it's really dark there, we could play demon roulette. Maybe! Once you all arrived and such, everyone's radio started beeping, seems like there's a new task waiting to be completed. "Run 5000 studs? Easy!" You said out loud, while everyone exploring the map. "Do you think this is unfinished? I mean, It kinda looks like it.." Defect said, gliding his hand across the smooth concrete. "Looks to me that's it's supposed to be that way.." Mila said, carrying Katdy on the blue ramp. "Wait for mee!" Bobo said, holding your hand and running on the blue rank with you, but you ran on a different one, it had orange outlines this time.

You all met at the brown coloured part, where Katdy placed down some speed pads, and Jard also placing teleporters around the map. "Phew! I'm done, just in case munci comes-" a text appeared in front of you all again, 'Lurking'. The map became pitch black, and even your flashlights didn't work. The only thing was was brightest enough to see was Mila's halo and tail, and Backrank's backpack. "WELP-" Rebel yelled, running for his dear life while everyone split directions. You started to hear and eery sound, and that's when you pulled out your grapple hook and juked yourself towards that most safest place on drab, or maybe people call it the 'H' and it's blue. A bunch of ragdolling could be heard, most likely including Jard and Bobo. Sadly, you didn't want to go save them because..

Mila and Defect rushed towards them, picking them up and then grappling to your place while reviving them. "Now who's left?" Defect questioned, while Bobo counted all of you. Katdy, Rebel, and Backrank. Katdy already had rebel using the 'Pizza delivery' animation. "KATDY HURRY UP!" he yelled, while Katdy just ignored him, juking her way out. Now who was left. Only Backrank. Wait. Backrank dosent have a grapple. And how's he going to juke if he's so short. "BACKRRAAANNK!!" Katdy yelled out, almost falling off the edge. Backrank pressed a button on his backpack, which lighting shot out of his hands, yeeting him to the place you all were at. "Ooo! That looked fun!" Katdy clapped silently, you smiled at him. "Nice work Backrank!" Jard said, high-fiving him. "Since when we're you 2 friends?" Defect asked, which he got a quickly reply from Mila. "I guess when they were fighting for the cola?"

After a few seconds, a cash register sound played: 'Cha-Ching!" You glanced at your little wallet and a '+1k' text could be seen above your wallet. Everyone probably got the '+1k' text but you didn't think too much, you guys had to vote on a different map. "Ikeaa!" Katdy whined, while Mila picked 4 corners. Everyone voted on 4 corners except Katdy, and also when you all spawned in the map, she ran away immediately with Backrank. "YIPPEEE!!" She yelled out, staring at the big eco-system in the middle. A faint sound of an actual 'YIPPEE' could be heard, the tbh creature peng rushing your way. "YIPPEE!!" Backrank and Katdy both yelled out, causing the creature to just pass them and head for the others. "HUH!? HOW COME IT DIDNT TARGET HEEERRR!!" Bobo yelled, heading down the long hallway.

"MAYBE ITS BECAUSE SHE SAID: 'YIPPEE!!'" Rebel said while rolling his eyes, Mila and Rebel probably decided to stick together because they were running together. Backrank also pulled you over to him and Katdy because the nextbot was rushing towards you. This time, the epic face rushing towards you. "Oh crap-" Katdy said, picking you up before being teleported to the end of the hallway with you, Backrank trailing behind. "Whew!!" She said, throwing you. "A- HEY!" you said, accidentally landing on your feet and running towards Katdy. "OH DEAR LOAF-"

-timeskip to special round!! 🍜🥡🥢-

Once the special round finally came, the text said: 'Military Incursion' "NOOOO I HATE THIS ROUUNDDD!!" You whined, stomping your feet a little, resulting to Defect patting your back. "It's fine Y/N, Rebel could probably distract the others!" Defect said in a cheerful tone, while Katdy placed a Landmine for where they're going to spawn.

And about for what seemed like an eternity of waiting....

The round finally started.

'The UEC isn't here to save you now.'

_________

TY YALL FOR THE 1.75K READS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT I REALLY DO

AND ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER

ONLY 914 WORDS IM TRULY SORRY

ANYWAY

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS KIND-OF-BAD CHAPTER 😭