[chap 21!] trustworthy [LAST CHAPTER]

I think there's a very big difference with Katdy and rebel

that one's from katdy loldedicated = dedcated

dedicated = dedcated

FINAL CHAPTER FOR BOOK 1!!
also, sorry peeps but I'm not going to do xreader anymore
I just CANT write love in some sort
im sorry to disappoint
but I'll keep like bestie things *cuddles + hugs*

sorry to disappoint you _____ :(

BRUH I THINK THIS HAS TURNED INTO MY OWN FRICKIN EVADE AU GUYS 😭😭😍😍😋‼️‼️🤭🤭😘😘🥰🥰
sad
smart and dedicated
spicy and delicious
slaying all day
________

"Maybe we should go to Odd's World?" Katdy said, pointing at the listing, it had a ton of high reviews. "It's like... 4.7 stars?" Backrank said, swiping down to see more games. "Wait who's account are we on 'cause we have like 58 robux, Katdy is this you?" Rebel said, eyeing Katdy, which she miserably replied. "Naur, but I wish this was my account. I think it's the authors?" Katdy said, clicking on the horror games section. "What about 'The Mimic'? I WANNA SEE DEMONS." Jard enthusiastically said, Bobo slapping him. "NOOOOO DEMONS ARE SCARY!!" Bobo said, switching to the 'Story Mode' tab. "YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS- KATDY JUST USE YOUR RANDOM GENERATED SHARD THING" Mila raged, grabbing Katdy's purple shard and chucking it at the floor, which sucked us all in it.

"Gah.. where are we?" Defect mumbled, getting up from the rug. "Heyy! I know this game!! Piggy?" Bobo said, failing to get from the floor because of low energy. "Isn't this Flee the Facility?" You asked, peering around the corner. "Where's Katdy and Backrank?" Rebel said, getting a sarcastic response from Mila; "I don't know, maybe because they're the 'Beast'" Mila sarcastically said, rushing to go to a computer. A timer was above your vision, you knew how to play this. Right?

'Beast has been released'

Your fingers eventually became numb from all the clicking on the keyboard, but you couldn't make an error, or else they would hear you. "It's just a game, Y/N." Mila said, sighing and rushing to the next computer. A red light peered around the corner, which caused you to crawl under the crawl space, and a loud computer error noise was heard. "SHITT" You thought to yourself, running over to a human test tube, which Bobo was silently banging from the inside. "Y/N!! Please help me!!" Bobo shouted, you tried getting him out but nothing worked, you even tried getting inside yourself. "Bobo! How long have you even been in there!" You covered your hand over your mouth, just in case Katdy or Backrank heard you.

"I don't know!? Maybe.." Bobo glanced at his watch, his eyes widened. "1 hour..." he mumbled, just loud enough for you to hear. "Nobody can stay that long! What if Katdy or Backrank put some spell or something?!" You said, banging on the test tube. "The last thing Backrank did when I was put here, there were some weird tentacles behind his back.. and and! He like.. splashed some potion!" Bobo worriedly said, shooing you to go away. "Go! GO! One of them is coming!!" Bobo screamed, which actually just turned out to be a whisper, signed you to go under the vent there was beside him. You could see Backrank walking by with Rebel in his hands, Bobo was right, Backrank literally looked like he was possessed, tentacles behind his back were dripping some kind of black goo, and his paper face looked like one of those scary Halloween pumpkin carvings.

"Oh my gosh.." You mouthed to Bobo, which he gave a half-shrug, how would Katdy even look like!? "Y/N.. Where are you..!?" You could hear Katdy yell, dragging the heavy hammer while skipping, a beautiful pink glow stick rolled onto the floor, but it could be a trap from Katdy.. You then realized that there was a note on it too.. just 2 inches away.. she wouldn't notice right..? Katdy and Backrank skipped away, now was your chance! You hurriedly grabbed the pink glow stick, taking the sticky note off and rolling it back.

'HELP!! THEYVE TAKEN US FIND US AT THE B———~~_____' The rest was just dragged off, maybe they didn't have enough time to write? Whatever, you're going to be stuck in this mess for eternity. You glanced back at the timer; 12 days!? What does this game even want us to do for 12 days!? You then glanced back at the note, little dots and hearts could be seen at the bottom, even 2 letters: K+B. "Katdy and Backrank? Nah, this better be a joke.." you said, rushing to the next computer, but there's still a memory that you've forgotten, it still lies in your head..

[FLASHBACK]
"Okay, so! If you ever need help, take these glow sticks and some sticky notes! Just roll them on the floor when you need help! K?" Katdy said, shoving Color-assorted glow sticks into everyone's pouches, plus some sticky notes. "Pfft- this isn't going to work!" Rebel said, eyeing the glow stick. "Hey, ya never know! Me and Katdy almost died if we haven't used those things." Mila said, purposely kicking Rebel in the shins while whistling. "Whatever, just stick the note onto the glow stick and roll it, and don't worry about them getting stuck in corners, because they just automatically roll themselves!" Katdy enthusiastically said. "What type of science is this?" You jokingly said, getting a reply from both Mila do Katdy. "Science MADE FOR the-"
[FLASHBACK ENDED]

You showed the note to everybody! Except Mila, she's been ignoring you for the past 2 HOURS! She didn't deserve to know.. "But what if she does?" You intrusive thought splashed all over you, gotta ignore them sometime.. The glow stick already rolled away too. "I hate Katdy and Backrank.. they are the ones who've trapped us here.." you mumbled to yourself. You decided that you wanted to taunt them since it's just a game, but you couldn't find them for the whole map. You looked in EVERY ROOM! You even tried banging on the locked ones, but every time you did, it echoed easily, signing that it was a small room, or for a crawl space to enter.

"Bruh, I think we're just gonna be stuck here forever.." you mumbled to yourself, deciding where to sleep for the night.

[SWITCHING POV'S...]

It was so cold in here, my potion being the only light source for me and [REDACTED]. Purple.. pink.. green.. black.. the colors are endless here.. I think I'm getting an eye strain, I tried getting out of the [REDACTED]'s grasp, but no avail, even for [REDACTED]. You think that they'll find our [REDACTED]? They said. "Who knows... I thought it a good idea though.." I said, reaching my hand out of the tiny hole. "Those monsters..." [REDACTED] said, getting a sarcastically reply from me. "Yeah yeah.. they'll never believe our story..."

_______

LA FIN!

Check out 'Twinning Betrayal' (BOOK 2) at my profile, hopefully we can reach the 2k reads again!!

- sincerely, K + B