[chap 2] field of flowers!!

WOOO 26 REEAADDDSSS!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY RN
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
_____________

When you woke up in the morning, the first thing you saw was plushies. All over the floor. "What the heck did I do last nigh- maybe it's cause of that dream.." you thought to yourself. You quickly picked up the plushies and rubbed your eyes, you glanced at the clock that said: 7:42. Realization hit you that being in Evade wasn't a dream after all!! "Wait- but.." you thought to yourself, "Surely I'm not one of those main characters in those 'Reader x fanfiction' books.. right?" You turned to get up and change your clothes, but an enthusiastic Bobo opened the door. "Morning Y/N! Today we're heading to Construct! You might wanna wear something warm. But, are you changing?"

"Yeah- but it fine! I can change later-" (NO. CHANGE. NOW. 😔🥶🧚‍♀️👹) Bobo replied with a: "Sure! But I'll let you change now!" With a giggle at the end. You changed into your favourite long-sleeved shirt and pants, wrapping a denim jacket around your waist. Then, you headed down for breakfast!

There were a bunch of ingredients on the kitchen counter, but you thought that you could cook something for the team. You were approaching the ingredients when you could hear footsteps down the stairs. So you rushed back to the kitchen doorframe acting like nothing happened.

BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE CAUGHT BY DEFECT REBEL AND REBEL! (detective men 🧚‍♀️) "Y/N what the heck are you doing?" Defect Rebel spoke. (💀) "a- uh- UM-" you stuttered a LITTLE too loud for everyone to hear. "Admit it Y/N, you wanted to cook, right?" Rebel said with a grin. "NO!! I WAS JUST UH- EXAMINING THE INGREDIENTS!!" You whisper-shouted. (Why were you whispering? IDK)

"Y/N, you're so bad at lying, that I bet that's what they're gonna say next" a voice thought in your head.

"Y/N you're so bad at lying, y'know?" Rebel said with a chuckle at the end, while Defect (Defect = Defect Rebel for short) headed upstairs already. "You can cook, I don't mind!" Rebel spoke softly. After hearing those words, you rushed back into the kitchen at the speed of light and started pouring "Bisquick" into a bowl. The next few minutes were just you flipping pancakes and drizzling maple syrup in a perfect angle, served with fruits and butter on top!

You started bringing all of the pancakes to the dinner table where everyone was chatting, you were bringing your pancakes over, but halfway through the kitchen, you DROPPED THEM!! (canon event 🧚‍♀️🥞) you quickly cleaned the pancakes up. When you heard footsteps. "OH NO-" you thought, (btw the kitchen is kinda like a hallway) so you obviously ran out of the kitchen to the kitchen wall, the literally repeated with you and Defect for maybe like, 2 minutes? Before he finally just stayed in one place. THEN HE TACKLED YOU TO THE FLOOR.

"Y/N, what were you doing right now?-" he said, STILL PINNING YOU TO THE FLOOR. "I- kinda dropped my pancakes.." you muttered just loud enough so he could hear. "YOU WHAT!?" He whisper shouted back. You could see him rushing towards the dining room before you got up and rubbed your hands on the kitchen counter ledge to scratch them. (IDK WHY THE KITCHEN COUNTER‼️🗣️) you peaked at your hands before thinking, "Damn..BLISTERS AGAIN!?" You could also hear Defect talking to them before rushing back and tripping on the piece of the floor (NOT SO TOUGH HUH)

"OH SH-" Defect yelled, but you obviously caught them and zoned-out (becauauauauaause of these cool techniques I gave you!!) In your zoned-out blurry vision you could kind of see Defect (Rebel) with a fork. WITH THE PANCAKE ON IT, and then he stuck it into your mouth. (kooties!! 😣) The moment he stuck it into your mouth, you snapped back into reality and accidentally swallowed it. "HUH WHA-" you thought to yourself, but like.. the moment you swallowed. (gasp) "This is delicious!! Did you make it!?" you cheerfully said. Defect chuckled (so cringy💀) before saying "You got memory loss? You obviously made it!" He said with a smile. "OH!! Yeah!!" You said, before taking another bite of the pancakes. "Maybe I do have memory loss?" You thought, but you snapped out of the idea and just kept eating.

(Btw, the others are peeking through the doorframe behind you, defect is just so good at hiding stuff 🤭)

—TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A WINDOW-THROWED CATJARD. (who threw catjard? @Mila36122VentAcc )
At the "Construct" map.

(Usually, there's like grass.. EVERYWHERE. But instead, THERES FLOWERS.)

"Woah! What happened to the grass!?" Jard (I patched it up "JARED") cautiously said. "I don't think any of us know. But we should stay awAAY- Y/N!!" Rebel yelled. You jumped into a patch, making a loud metal clunking sound. "Huh? What's this?" you said, picking up some sort of tablet. The wallpaper was a bunch of hearts (for you) and when you pressed the home button, it needed a password. You groaned a little bit too loud cause the other 4 came over.

"OOOH!! What this!?" Bobo said, snatching the tablet away, almost breaking the screen. "Bobo!! Can I have it baAA-WOAAAH!!!" You screamed. You actually walked onto a high rock without realizing that it was in front of you. (Rock appeared randomly. It's a canon event.) Jard caught you just in time before you fell, and when you thanked him. A red hue spread across his face. "Thanks Jard! I could've hit my head back there!!" You said, excitedly. "I- uh-" Jard tried to mumble out a 'Your welcome' or maybe 'No problem' but all he said was stutters before Bobo cut your view of him in between you.

"Hey guys? What could be the password to this?" Bobo said, maybe sulking a little bit. "Idon'tknow but lemme try" you enthusiastically said before taking the tablet and trying a bunch of different things before Jard said: "Maybe you could try love-themed things? The background is a bunch of hearts?" Jard said before he thought "Hearts for you.." Without a word, you started typing on the screen. "Love" INCORRECT "Hearts" INCORRECT. You banged your head onto the tablet which it made a sound saying: "Face ID mode activated"

"Face ID Mode? Huh?" You held the camera lens to your face and the tablet opened! "Woah!" You all gasped. Everyone's heartbeat also heated rapidly since then. "Guys...?" You whispered. Everyone replied with some sort of acknowledgment. "My heartbeat just went u-UUP AAAHHHHHHH" You screamed before everyone running away, you could also hear Bobo screeching in the distance.

"YOURE TOO SLOW!! YOURE TOO SLOW!! >:D"

——————

cliffhanger.