[chap 7!] shush me not

FLOP
I EAT YOUR NOTIFICATIONS BTW
NOTIFICATIONS IN MY TUMTUM GIVE ME ENERGY TO WRITE 😍🤭🫶🤧😜🥰😱😈
_________

While Bobo you hugged Bobo, her mumbled to your ear: "You could've done better on the bandaging by the way." He said, giggling after. "I... guess.." you mumbled, while letting go of Bobo. You unravelled the bandages to show your deep cut, Jard came rushing towards you and started asking questions like: "Are you hurt!?" "Who did this?" "Let me help you bandage it!!" Since the air started tracking through your cut, you started to feel a little bit drowsy. You tried to say something but nothing came out. Then you fainted. IN JARD'S ARMS

__mini timeskip brought to you by my readers 😍😍__

You woke up, feeling something fluffy on you. "mmh?" You thought to yourself, sitting up. You were in someone's bed. "Well- whoever's bed is this- YOUR BED IS SO FLUFFY!!" you mumbled to yourself, while kicking the blanket silently so the others wouldn't notice since they were outside of this room. "Are those some pictures of me..?" You said in a hoarse voice to yourself, taking a closer look at the photos. "There's no photos of me and the others.. it's just.. me and Jard..." you mumbled to yourself. You flopped back down and grabbed the second pillow, cuddling it as you think to yourself. While you were making your life decisions. You could hear footsteps so you sat up and rubbed your eyes. "Jard?" You said in a smile, while he rushed up to you, hugging you to your death. "Y/N!! I thought you had went unconscious!!" (you did 💀) you didn't say anything. Just hugged Jard back with a smile. He was also holding a cola so you took a slurp. "Yummy!!" You thought to yourself, while Jard turned to look at you. "Did you just.. drink my cola..?" Jard said, with a serious voice and face. "And so what if I did-" you started coughing, thankfully you didn't cough onto JARD'S bed because you thankfully coughed into your elbow.

"You.. good?" Jard said, handing you the cola before saying: "Be right back! Needa get another blanket!" You drinker the fizzy drink and let it fizz in your mouth. "Taste like... caramel.." you took a peek at the logo and saw it was you favourite brand. You quickly drank all of it because... who doesn't like their favourite brand!? When Jard came back, he had a quilt. "Hey Y/N I got you another quilt, just in case if you're cold!" Jard said, smiling brightly while putting the quilt on the corner of the bed. "Jard!! I'm not sick!!" You tried bickering him but waved a finger at you and left. You felt a little bit drowsy so you laid back down, still clutching the cola can because you forgot you still had it.

___MINI TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY @kaatdy__

When woke up, you realized that you still had the FREAKING cola can. STEALTH MISSION MODE ACTIVATED!! You hid in your blanket, and didn't make 1 SINGLE NOISE. You didn't even wear your shoes. Just socks. When you finally got to the garbage can at the of your bed. You sat back. And relaxed. "I wonder how deep my scar is..." you reached to your neck but you couldn't feel the cut. You went lower but you still didn't feel the cut. Some time later, you accidentally banged you neck right where the cut was. "AHUHUHUHUUU" you whimpered. Before trying to stop it. You rubbed your eyes before there were no tear stains left and flopped back into the pillow. You could also hear someone coming up the stairs. It was Bobo rushing up the stairs to see you, but then got pulled back away from someone.

__another timeskip I'm so lazy__

When you woke up, you could feel something hugging you. "Why does this always happen to me..." you thought to yourself, before turning around and seeing Jard. You glanced at the clock and it read: 1:89. "Did I sleep for that long..?" You thought to yourself before rubbing your eyes and sitting up. Jard was clutching onto your sleeve. Maybe a nightmare? You patted him on the head before waking him up. "Jard..?" "Jard-" you said softly, before him being jolted up awake. You could also see that he had dark eyebags. "How come I haven't noticed this yet.." you thought to yourself before saying to him: "Are you okay? I saw you crying in your sleep.." you said yawning. "Why does this look so awkward.." you thought to yourself, forcing a concerned face. "Oh- it's uhm.. nothing..." Jard said, before pulling his knees closer to him. "Well.. let me get you a drink-" you said- trying to escape out of Jard's grasp. "No!! They'll take you away!!" Jard said, clutching your sleeve a bit tighter. "Jard! What are you talking about!? Besides, I can defend myself!" You said, with a brave look on your face, and hopping out of the bed. You could hear a mumble from Jard which sounded like an "okay" but you weren't sure.

When you finally got downstairs, you poured some water and added like.. A LITTLE BIT of cola. Then you dissolved melatonin pills in his drink to make him sleep for once. When you came back upstairs, Jard clutching onto a pillow. You chuckled a little bit before handing the drink to him. Once he was FINALLY asleep. You hugged him so he wouldn't get any bad nightmares and such, then you two drifted away into LuLuLand~

DREAM WORLD MODE

You 'woke up' in the same place from last time. HighStriker. and only one room this time... 'Piggy' room. you could also see a familiar face in the distance. "JARD!?" you called out, hearing another familiar response in return "Y/N? IS THAT YOU!?" Jard came rushing to you with the hammer. "Whats this pl-" you shushed him like he did to you. You took the hammer and hit it, letting it strike and let you both through in return. When you guys headed to the room, it was an old house with green walls. "What is this place..?" you mumbled to Jard, seeing a red key. "A key?"  Jard said, picking it up and inspecting it.

"Weird.." you both mumbled out and kept exploring. You gathered a bunch of keys from different rooms that actually had signs on them. 'Jard's Bedroom' 'Bobo's bathroom'.  'Defect Rebel's Shower?' 'Kitchen' and 'Pantry' Once you collected all the keys, you eyes landed on a white one in the dining room. "Do you think we need to put the keys somewhereee....oh...." Jard said before looking at a door with a red lock. "I see how it is." you said, sarcastically.

Once you both were done placing keys in different locks, you had a hammer, white key, and wrench. "Lets do this-" you activated the door code with the wrench, broke down the wooden boards with the hammer, and inserted the white key. Right before you were about to open the door though, you both woke up. "OH MY GAWD WE WERE SO CLOSEEE" Jard whisper-shouted to you, when you both saw a white key on Jard's desk. 

"Oh my god Y/N..."

_______

TY PEEPS FOR VIEWING MY BOOK.

WERE AT 500!!

ALMOST 1K!!

WE CAN DO ITTTT!!!