[chap 18!] nobody move, theres goo, on the floor.

GYYS OMFG WE GOT 2K READS

ALSO I TOOK A LITTLE BREAK CUZ I WANTED THE READS TO BUILD UP IM SOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSO SORRY 😭😭

ANYWAYS: title dedicated to KREW

______________

You all collapsed into some kind of lobby, nothing a bunch of shelves everywhere and a little shop. "Wh-" Rebel stuttered, only to be met with Jard panicking. "OH NO FUCK IS THIS WEIRD FURRY GAME THAT BOBO FORCED ME TO PLAY!?" Jard screamed out, while Bobo happily giggled; "KAIJU PARADISE WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" (guys seriusly don't bully me plzzz) "OMG DID MY SHARD TELEPORT US HERE!?" Katdy got up, running around the crystal cave. "Ooooh..." you glanced around, a little shop, some weapons, and a computer behind you. You walked over to the computer, turning it on before moving the mouse. Beastiary..? Whatever... everything is blacked out anyways.. You walked away from the computer, which it automatically turned itself off, You could also see Bobo spinning Rebel and Jard to their death. "YIPPEEEEE!!!"

"Look over there!! Blue puddles!" Defect said, racing towards the puddles, he was really attracted by blue. (old map guys with fashui and feizao, but also with saturn) "WAIT DONT TOUCH THAT-" Too late, Defect already stuck his finger into the puddle, taking some insane damage. "BOI YOURE GONNA BECOME A FURRY IF YOU KEEP POKING THAT PUDDLE" Jard said, gasping and pulling Defect away. "BUT ITS PRETTTYYYY!!!!" Defect whined like a baby, while Katdy cannon balled into the spike beside it, landing the spike perfectly with one foot, but later got summoned into a shiny light blue dragon. "Wha- WHAT AM I!?" Katdy said, trying to brush the goo off, even as a 'gootraxian' but no luck, still shiny blue dragon.

Mila picked up a scythe, trying to resist the urge to kill Katdy for a diamond crate, even if she did kill her, she would respawn right? RIGHT? Mila ran up to Katdy super quickly, hiding the scythe with a smile. "If you get killed, do you respawn...?" Mila asked, batting her eyes. "Yea-AAAAAA-" Mila clipped out the scythe and started chasing Katdy, who was given a 1 second head start. "HELP MEEEEEE!!" Katdy said, racing for her life to escape Mila. "Pfft- I'd rather freeze to death then help you-" Rebel said, shrugging, and that's when he knew. He fucked up. Katdy used her admin commands to freeze Rebel in that position, also putting an ice-cream on his hand. "HAVE FUN!!!!" Mila and Katdy both yelled, then Katdy screaming for her life. 

- time skip brought to you by caxmi_ kissing rebel -

When Mila FINALLY got the diamond crate, Katdy respawned, just collecting the blue leftover card-shaped tokens. "So uh- where the heck is Bobo?" Defect asked, getting a shrug from Rebel who stopped freezing to death. "I heard he's collecting the crystals over there." Katdy said, pointing to the crystal cave while running over. "IWANTCRYSTALSNEVERMINDHAVEFUNOVERTHEREHEHEORCOMEOVERHEREWITHUSSS!!!" Katdy shouted really quickly, before tackling Bobo, knocking the crystal he was holding right over. 

"GWA-"

"RAAAAH-"

Katdy and Bobo both saw that the crystal turned purple, Katdy rushed and picked it up, causing it to fade into red. "Sick." Bobo said, snatching the crystal, it turned into a dark shade of yellow, before turning into light blue. "What's that? Jard said, racing over and touching the crystal, turning it into a dark shade of blue. "Lemme try!" Rebel said, somersaulting into the crystal, making it turn red again. "It might just be our main colors.." Defect said, snatching the crystal away from Bobo, which made it turn a dark shade of blue. "Oooh! MM MM MMMM!!" Katdy took the medium-sized crystal and shoved it down her throat. "Yeah- that was actually really good-" Katdy said, before being interrupted by screams of pain and gasps of agony. "KATDY STOP EATING RANDOM THINGS I SWEA-" Katdy popped a crystal into Rebel's mouth, him accidentally eating it AND swallowing it.