[chap 8] 700 thoughts?

WAAA WE HIT 700 READS!!!???? JUST 1 SLEEP AND IM GREETED WITH BEAUTIFUL ART AND 700 READS 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍❤️❤️

I CANT STOP THANKING YOU ALL YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM

I EVEN DID A LITTLE DANCE WHEN I SAW UR NOTIFS 💀💀🤧🤧

THE TITLE IS INSPIRED BY MY 700 READS!!
______________________

"Y/N.? Do you still remember that dream...?" Jard said in a shaky voice. "Y-yeah??" You said, literally sweating. You grabbed the key and tried throwing it. It wouldn't budge out of your hand, but when you placed it, it went out of your hand. "Wait a minute... the white key in our dream... the room labeled 'Jard's Room'..." you said, Jard gasped. "Wait!! One of they keys were in the 'Kitchen'!!" Jard said, both of us racing to the pantry. When we got there, a green key laid in front of our eyes. Jard snatched it before you could and started rushing to other rooms, while you, barely able being to keep up. Once all the items were found, there was no visible sign of any locks or stuff.

"Watcha guys do-AAAAAAA" Bobo screamed before pointing at all the keys and tools. "WHY IS THERE A BUNCH OF KEYS AND THINGS!?!!" You both tried covering Bobo's mouth but Defect Rebel and Rebel came rushing towards the kitchen. "WHAT. IS. ALL. OF. THIS!?" Defect yelled, while Rebel tried to concentrate. Everyone was screaming, so that caused Jard to have a panic attack. Literally 700 thoughts flew into your mind. "Is Jard okay!?" "Whys Bobo screaming!?" "Is Defect literally counting the keys right now..?!" You wanted all of this to end. RIGHT NOW.

"STOP!" you yelled causing everyone in the room to be silent. Jard was rocking himself on the floor. "Why are you guys yelling all of a sudden!?" You said, clearly angry. Jard sighed before getting up and holding onto the kitchen counter ledge. "It's just keys!! Can't you be normal!?" you said, starting to blabber about the dream. "Wait a second.. did you say.. House with green walls..?" Rebel said, while his eyes widened. "Yeah, so!?" you said, bursting out in anger. "THATS THE GAME PIGGY YOU DUMBASS!!" Bobo said, in a medium voice to not scare his bestie. "oh.." you said, feeling like you were such a dummy. "But where do all these keys go!?" Everyone else replied with some sort of "I don't know"

"How about we go to Hallow's Rail? It's just an amusement part to maybe.. calm us down..?" Jard said, his breath still shaky. "Yeah sure.." you replied, storming up to your room. While you were heading up the stairs, you could hear the group asking if you were okay or something but you just ignored it.

timeskip brought to you by my amazing beautiful catjard with Barbie shoes 😍😍🥰🥰😘😘😘🤩🤩🤩

While you were packing stuff, you mind changed. "Last Minute packing..." you mumbled to yourself, while emptying your little pouch. You carefully went downstairs and tried to not make any noise. When you got down there, you stuffed your little bag with the keys instead. "Hopefully they won't notice.." you said, turning to face the living room, we're everyone was playing a game of cards. "Maybe I should tackle someone to make it NOT seem awkward.." you thought while walking towards the living room. "SURPRISE ATTACK!!" You giggled, while 'attacking' Bobo. "Hehe! I DIDNT see ya there! Anyways- you ready!?" Bobo said excitedly.

When you all got to Hallows Rail, you noticed somethings different. "Do you all know why it's a potato now? And why's the Ferris wheel a potato too-" Defect said, cluelessly. "OH MY GOODNESS ITS A POTATO I NEED TO RIDE IT!!!!" You said, bouncing up and down with another caramel cola from Jard. No nextbots could interfere either, the amusement park owner likes to pour water on the electric fence for some reason. Also, nextbots HATE water. "YAYY!! LETS GO Y/N!!" Bobo said, grabbing your hand, while the other 3 just followed you. "Wait.. something's different.." Rebel said, while your eyes widened. "No.. it- IT CANT BE!!" You thought to yourself, thought racing in your mind, just like you imagined, once you entered, the door locked behind you all. "WERE STUCK IN THE CARNIVAL MAP!!!" you said, knees on the floor. "OHMYGOSH THERES NO KEYS ANYWHERE EITHER!?!" Jard screamed out.