XI|| Bad decisions all around *

Enzo says something next to me. All I can hear is the buzzing in my ears. It feels like a hundred ants climb over the bumps on my prickled skin. I send a cat emoji to John. I better cover my tracks and make them believe that I thought he was dead. I open up RDV's contact

It's done.

I send the text.

The elevator doors ding open. Each movement is a blur. One moment I'm in the laundry room of Roza's and in the next I'm handing the car keys to Enzo and telling him to drive himself home. Every part of my conscious brain tells me that what I just did was wrong. That I betrayed my family. My body finds its way to the hotel bar. Lucy's is a no-go not only did RDV, a relative stranger, find me there but so did Antonio. I sit on a stool leaning against the bar. For a hotel bar, Roza's is incredibly beautiful. Its dark theme looks gorgeous with its warm lighting. But what else should I have expected from a 5-star hotel?

The bartender looks busy with other patrons so I busy myself with the task of finding my next fuck. I scan the room. My eyes rove over the patrons none of them sparking my interest. 

I feel the familiar heat of eyes on my back. I whip around. My eyes find Connor's beautiful hazel ones. He smiles and I smile back. I can already tell that tonight is going to be a night of bad decisions. He saunters his way up to me.

"Hoping to pick up some beautiful ladies?" I ask him.

"Just one." He responds with a wink.

I bite my lip looking at his eyes then his lips.

"Buy me a drink," I tell him.

He chuckles. "I missed you bossing me around."

He flags down the bartender. "I'll have a whiskey on the rocks and.." He looks towards me.

"Two shots of your strongest vodka."

Connor nods, his eyebrows raised. "Two shots of your strongest," he repeats.

"What are you running away from, Tori?"

I scowl at him. Why does he care? Is he analyzing me? Attempting to decide whether or not I'm good enough for his younger brother.

"What are you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

He shrugs unbothered by my tone. The bartender places my drinks in front of me. I down both of them in one breath. The liquid travels down my throat and warms my insides. Connor watches me with that infuriatingly sexy smirk. My eyes trail a path over his gorgeous sharp jawline his straight nose and pillowy lips. His forearm muscles bulge slightly as he lifts his glass. And maybe it's the warmth of the alcohol but I want to know how his pillowy lips taste.

"Are you staying at Roza's?" I ask him my voice low with barely contained lust.

He nods licking his lips.

"Show me your hotel room."

"Yes ma'am." He pushes himself from the bar. I follow him closely. I watch his tight button-up shirt cling to his lean muscles. He watches me watch him. His eyes rove over every curve of my body. He presses the elevator button while his eyes stay glued to my body. The elevator dings open. 

I saunter in swishing my hips feeling his gaze on every cell of my being. He steps in brushing against my arm. His heat melds with my own. I breathe in a shaky breath. My body buzzes with anticipation. Connor may be terrible for me but I know he'll be an amazing lay. We arrive at the top floor. The ones with the suites. I follow Connor to the room at the end of the hallway. 

"What do you think of the door?" He asks.

I scrunch my eyebrows confused. "It's fine."

"I think it's missing something." He reaches out grabbing me by my wrist. He spins me then pushes me against the door. He presses his body flush against mine. 

"There we go. It looks much better now," He murmurs. He slides his knee in between my legs sending a shockwave of pleasure up my spine. I arch into the sensation moving my myself against his thigh. Connor slips his hand behind my neck his eyes on my lips. His thumb circles the inside of my neck. 

I swallow.

His lips meet mine.

An explosion of warmth blooms deep within me. I moan as his lips move against mine. My arms slide up the length of his muscled torso feeling every dip and bulge. I fall backwards as he opens the door behind me. We move together entwined to his bed. His fingers find the hem of my t-shirt. We pull apart long enough for him to pull it over my head. I work on unbuttoning his button down while he unzips my jeans. My fingers itch to touch his bear skin. I lose my patience grabbing the top of his shirt and ripping it apart. Buttons pop off. He chuckles sliding the torn fabric from his body.

"You owe me 250 dollars." He whispers.

"I think I know a better way to pay you back." I sit on the edge of the bed pulling down both my jeans and underwear. Connor smirks stepping in between my legs spreading them. His jeans press against my bare skin. He leans over enveloping his lips in mine. His tongue slips inside my mouth deepening the kiss. I reach between his legs working to unbutton and unzip his pants while my thoughts are consumed with warmth and passion. I pull down his jeans. I never thought Connor was the type to wear underwear and it seems I was right. His erection stares back at me. And although average in length Connor more than makes up for it in girth. He climbs over me lowering me down onto the bed and returning his lips to mine.  He reaches between my legs. 

"God you're so wet." He groans against my lips.

I reach in between us grabbing his shaft and positioning it at my entrance. I bite my lip as he slowly enters me filling me with every inch of him. He pulls out, then pushes in. I moan as the pleasure begins to build. 

"Faster." I demand

He moves faster. I roll my hips against him grinding my clit on his torso as he moves inside me. 

"Harder." I demand

He pulls nearly all the way out and slams back inside me.

"Fuck." I moan. 

"You feel so good." He says breathlessly. 

I feel myself reaching the edge. Heat envelopes my whole body. A spring coils tight inside me then explodes. I come, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Connor pulls out. He turns to the side coming on his sheets.

The room is silent except for our labored breaths. 

"That was-" he starts.

"A mistake." I say still breathless from the sex. 

**Author's Note***

Sooooo...

What did we think of the first smutty chapter...?

?

As always thankya for being here.

You are a very gorgeous bitch and deserve the world.

Love you! (Say it back)

BUH BYEEEEE