𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 ( +18)

Elpida, stay still without moving
She let him kiss her

Satoru smiles when Elpida lets him kiss her. He didn’t force her to do anything, and was really glad to see she didn’t try to fight back against him. Now, he can finally be even closer to her, and he’s ready to take those next steps. He thinks about talking about his secrets now, as this moment is a good one to tell her everything.

“Elpida, can I tell you a few secrets now, please? I never told anyone about everything I felt for you before.” He says to her now, waiting for her reply, and elpida nods as she looks at him.

Satoru smiles at elpida when she tells him that she will let him tell her his secrets. He takes a deep breath and decides to start with the most recent one. He’s really scared that she will find something weird about it, as he never told anyone about it.

“Elpida, do you remember that night I spent in the shrine? That was not because I was tired. I was actually very sad at that point and wanted to be alone…” He says to her now, trying to be honest about how he felt at that moment.

"It was the day that you broke up with Marin
Right?" elpida said ,

Satoru is surprised when she reminds him about that point, but thinks that she is right and that it’s related to this secret he wants to talk to her about. He nods when she mentions Marin.

“You’re correct. The day Marin left our class was the day I went to the shrine. I was sad because of that, but I went there not only because of that… I was sad about you too.” He says to her, now telling the truth about how he feels. He looks at her to see her reaction.

"Why?" elpida said,
Satoru thinks about her question for a few seconds and decides to answer honestly. He knows that Elpida always likes to know everything about him, so this time is no exception.

“Well, after Marin left, I realized I had feelings for you. And my heart started feeling bad because I wanted to be with you more. I even stayed at the shrine one night for my love for you…” He says to her, looking at her and smiling as he waits for her reaction.

Elpida blushes a little,

Satoru sees that Elpida starts to blush a little. He didn’t expect that she would react like this, but he’s happy to see that maybe she feels the same way. He decides to tell her more secrets now because she seems to be fine with how he feels about her.

“And those feelings didn’t go away. I thought that you were the only one for me, Elpida...” He says to her, looking at her and smiling. He hopes she will have a positive reaction to all these secrets he’s giving her.

"Satoru...I-" elpida try to say.

Satoru looks at Elpida when she tries to say something. He notices that she blushes a lot, which makes his heart beat faster. He thinks she wants to tell him something important now, so he just needs to be patient.

“You can tell me anything you want, Elpida.” He says to her now, with a kind smile on his face. He knows she has something to tell him and is happy about it already.

Elpida looks at him, and her green eyes meet his blue eyes

Satoru’s heart stops for a second when she looks at him and makes eye contact. Her green eyes go together perfectly with his blue eyes, and he really would like to kiss her while they are like this. He wants nothing more than that right now. He can only wait for her to talk or to make a move now.

“Elpida, can I kiss you again?” He asks her with a soft smile, and  she nods.

Satoru smiles when she nods, as he is really relieved now. He moves closer to her and kisses her again, this time with more passion than before. He’s not scared of being aggressive anymore. He just wants to kiss her more and more now, as he wants to see how many kisses he can give her before she needs to go. He wants her so badly right now.