[the day after] Valentine's day

The sun shining in their eyes, (Y/n) woke up, and stretched. Rubbing his eyes, he set his feet on the carpeted floor, and got up.

Grabbing his phone from the night stand, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and check his socials. They saw a message from Tommy, but surely that could wait, as he continued to do his morning routine.

Washing off the facial cleanser with a wet towel, he finally looked at Tommy's message, as he walked to the kitchen for breakfast.

Thomas 🧃
Are you down to be on my stream later?
you can come over when you get the
chance

We can hang and possibly have a sleepover

(Y/n) ⚰️
Sure! sounds like a plan. I'll have some
breakfast and head on over.

btw will anyone be on vc?

Thomas 🧃
I think Ranboo, and Aimsey might be popping
in for a second.

(Y/n) ⚰️

awesome! I'll bring some Valentine's candy
that was on sale.

Man i love the day after Valentine's day.
candy on sale RULES

see you soon √read

They go to the fridge and find a vanilla yogurt cup, and have that as a quick breakfast, before leaving to the store.

—— —— ——

Tommy was getting ready to stream when he heard a familiar knock at his door. He walked briskly towards the door, and opened it to find the boy he was waiting for, holding a bag with a bunch of packaged candies with a big orange "SALE" sticker on them.

"Hey Tom!" (Y/n) grinned, already walking in, "have you started the stream yet?"

"No, but I was about to, but you knocked." Tommy shakes his head, closing the door and following him to the room he had his set up ready, "Set yourself up on the chair. Make sure you're not in frame."

Putting the candy down, (Y/n) gets comfortable on the surprisingly comfortable chair, making sure to stay where he knows the camera can't see him, and Tommy starts the stream.

Tommy just starts talking, something about how very normal the stream is going to be, with a few friends popping in for a few minutes.

(Y/n) was scrolling through his phone, while Tommy talked to his chat, and answered questions. He decided to go to twitch himself and read some as well.

They had turned off their sound before opening twitch, and clicked on Tommy's stream, reading some chats.

smpnerd: how do you decide what games to play
girlie629: [message deleted]
beelord: do you guys think tommy has a crush on anyone
kickthecrabz: wonder if tubbo is joining later
dirteater68: Y'all think his relationship with marzipan is a lil sus?

Grinning devilishly to himself he commented in the chat;

Marzipan: you haven't touched the candy i brought, nerd. eat one >:)
crabby_Pat21: WOAH MARZ IS IN CHAT
Dearest_Eliza: MARZ IN CHAT MARZ IN CHAT!! RED ALERT
darkydork_: omg tommy!! are they one of the guests?!
idiotgal: [message deleted]
garfboy: MARZ PROTOCOL GUYS!! RELAX!!
jenny_ous: ARE THEY TOGETHER RIGHT NOW??

Tommy hadn't quite caught up to his chat, and was reading questions from a few seconds before, so they stared at him until he read the chats.

Tommy's chat caught up, and he took a quick glance to the side, before replying, "Oh wow very mature, Marz. You could have just said something if you were getting bored in the sidelines."