Chapter -1

EKANSH POV

   Today is my engagement but honestly speaking i am not happy with this wedding.... I am doing this just because of my family and business.. ( Because of Dadaji rules every CEO has to married before turning to 28 after two months it's my 28th birthday!!... If those fire didn't took place so today I must be with my lovely wife and Ekansh Malhotra not called most eligible bachelor but called very cute and happening couple!!... (Sighing i started getting ready)....

Ekansh look:

   Soon door opened revealing Rohan, Rishi and Abhimaan came!!

   Soon door opened revealing Rohan, Rishi and Abhimaan came!!... My lovely brothers!!...

   Rohan and Rishi said in unison, "Neha bhabhi gone flat on you". ( They said wiggling there eyebrows)... ( I just ignore them...)... (Because I don't feel good after hearing her name ..)

   Just then Maa and Choti Maa enter by tearing up Maa said , "I have feeling in this marriage you will find your soulmate, She not only took your side but also heal your pain".

    By signing i said, Maa please My soulmate died 5 years ago and it's just a business marriage nothing else!!.. ( I said in a cold tone)

    I started walking out of room, since I can't see tears in Maa eyes but i can't help!!...

   Me, Rishi, Rohan and Abhimaan go in one car!!..

     Maa, Papa, Choti Maa and Chote Papa go in one car!!..

    We reached on destination!!... Every decoration was done by wedding planner!!...

 Every decoration was done by wedding planner!!

     Mrs. Sharma and Mr. Sharma along with there son welcomed us!!..

    I hear about Neha's Younger sister Nikita but I never got chance to meet her , Mom told me that she studied in my college and doing PHD in Accounts and it's her final year and I am gone be her professor!!..

    By signing i went towards stage!!..

   Soon Neha came along with other girls!!.. Wait that pink dress girl is studied in my college every professor kept praising her but due to some reason in this year her results are down!!.. I heard many professor about her heart break but by looking at her i can't say she is suffering from heart break!!... My all thoughts broke when Neha come along with that girl!!..I must say her eyes are beautiful and attractive i just want to lost in her eyes!!... I didn't realise that I started smiling at her, Then suddenly someone put his hands on my shoulder i compose myself and see Rohan smirking at me and said in my ear Bhabhi is all yours see as much as you want!!.. ( He said while teasing me!!..)

Nikita look:

   I look at every one and they gave me a teasing smirk by wiggling there eyebrows!!

    Just then pink dress girl came towards me by giving her hand for shake, she introduced herself Hi!!.. My name is Nikita Sharma... (She said giving me her cute smile)... ( I was frowing who said she suffered from heart break)... (Her lips are perfect heart shape pinkish lips almost kissable) ....

     I snapped out of my thoughts when she Rome her hands in front of me and said, " I know, I am beautiful but stop staring at me Jiju"... By clearing my throat i said it's not like that!!... (I said in a cold and dangerous voice)...

     To my surprise she didn't scared of me, infact while pouting she said what do you mean, I am not beautiful...

     Just i said something Rohan came out of nowhere and said, Isn't it's obvious when Bhabhi is here why Bhai looked at you, when he can't take off his eyes on her....

    Ohh!!.. Now i realised he was just looking at me but he was actually lost in my Sister's beauty!! (She said being mischievous!!..).... While looking towards me she continues, "Don't worry, she is all yours day after tomorrow then admire as much as you want!!.. (she said with a teasing smirk)..

     Now she continues talking to different guests, I must say she easily been adjusted in my family!!..

     Soon engagement start and we exchange our rings!!..

      After that there was performance by Nikita opps Niki because she only told me that her friends and family called her this only !!... And Rohan...

    This video is belong to original creator it's has nothing to do with me!!...

   Everyone started clapping for them!!...

   Soon engagement party was over!!...

   We all head back to our rooms!!.. yahh!!.. we all are staying in a resort!!..

   Since it's an Private marriage with out involvement of Media!!..

   Only family, close friends and relatives are invited!!..

  No one knows that Ekansh Malhotra is soon gone married!!...

................................................................................................................................................

1.So what do you think about there love story??...

2.There are major twist and turns ahead!!

3.Many suspense may revealed

4. Stay updated for another part