Chapter -8

NIKITA POV

I can't let you win Mr. Ekansh Malhotra, now i think I have only one solution..... ( I thought with a smirk!!..)

OTP

Niki: Hey Naina, please tell me room no. Of Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra!!...

Naina: But why you need there room no.??..

Niki: Please i really want to meet them before Sangeet, I will tell you everything but i don't have that much of time!!...

Naina: Okay , I will message you there room no. With location!!..

Niki: Thanks!!..

Now Mr. Malhotra you never ever marry with my sister opps or say contract marriage!!... ( I said While crossing my hands on chest!!..)

Soon my phone sound dinged, i receive message from Naina!!..

I started walking towards there room!!..

I knocked on there room and enter , I saw a lady near the window her back was facing me I supposed that she is Mrs. Malhotra so i started speaking

Hello Mrs. Malhotra, I am Nikita Sharma, Neha di is my elder sister !!...

Umm you must be thinking why am I here so let me clear your confusion!!..

And I hope that you will help me in this matter!!..

Vo Ekansh yeh shaadi sirf CEO ke position ke liye kar rahe hai, ek baar unhe voh CEO ke post mil jaye toh voh Neha didi ko divorce de denge or voh blackmail kar rahe hai mere family ko ke Neha di unse Contract marriage kare .... Mujhe umeed hai ki aap Ekansh se baat karenge ke shaadi mazak nahi hota hai or mere behen ke zindagi barbaad hone se bachege !!... { Actually Ekansh doing this marriage only because of CEO position, once he get that position he divorce her and blackmail my family for this Contract marriage.... I hope that you talk with Ekansh that marriage is not a joke and save my sister's future!!...}

Suddenly she faced me i gasped because she is not a Mrs. Malhotra... Shit!!... Niki how stupid of you without looking at the person you started your bickering!!... ( I scolded myself)

Who are you??... (I said hiding my nervousness!!...)

??: Don't you think it's my question??... ( She said with full of attitude!!.)

Niki:oh!!.. Really when I came here i already gave my introduction!!.. (I said while scoffing!!..)

??:Don't you know me??... ( She said raising her eyebrows!!..)

Niki:( By rolling my eyes i said)... If I know you why would I asked you??.. And you are behaving like you are member of BTS or Parthsamthan!!... That everyone knows about you( I said being annoyed)

??: How dare you to insult me??...( She said while glaring at me)

Niki: You know What i don't have time for this!!.. And second thing i never insulted you , I am just stating the fact!!.. ( I said while smirking!!..)

I started walking towards door but she stopped me and said:

??:I am Kalyani Malhotra, Not only in Malhotra Mansion but also Malhotra Industry I took many decisions!!.. ( she said flipping her hairs!!..)

I was about to something but she cutted me off,

Kalyani: I will help you to broke this marriage!!.. ( she said being confident!!..)

Niki: Who are you to Ekansh??.. ( I asked coldly!!..)

Kalyani: You know what that i just hate person who show me there attitude!!.. How dare you to talk to me in this way!!.. ( she said rudely!!..)

Niki: ( By rolling my eyes i said) .. I don't want you to love me and i ask you something are you willing to reply or not??.. ( I also said rudely!!.)

Kalyani: You know what i am not obscene( bad person).. like you !!.. I am Ekansh's paternity Aunt or you can say Ekansh's Bua !!... ( She said try to be saint and who the hell said her that I can know that she is faking herself!!..)....Now come with me I will help you to call off this marriage!!..

She said started walking towards door!!...

Niki: Listen Miss I am good what I am!!.. I don't care what do you think about myself because I only care what my loved ones think about myself!!... If you are really saint type person then tell me what you achieve by breaking this marriage??... ( I said confidently by crossing my hands on my chest!!..)

Kalyani: I also don't want this marriage, and i don't feel like to tell you the reason!!... ( She said in a cold tone!!..)

Niki: I also didn't interfere in another life!!.. ( I said in a cold tone!!..)...

[ Why I feel like I know this lady, why by seeing her i felt hatred but i can't let her know that I suspect her ... Let it be Niki by calling off this marriage i don't want to meet any Malhotra in my life!!..]

She started walking towards one door and door opened by an old but elegant woman!!...

The woman Kalyani address her by Mom and old but look like a strict man Dad!!..

Ohh!!.. they are Ekansh's Dadu and Dadi, i know Papa told that due to some work they didn't attend engagement!!...

That woman Kalyani started telling them everything which I told her but by adding spicies , i scoffed by seeing her this side!!..

Soon Senior Malhotra sat on the chair with loud thud, i gasped and gave him a glass of water!!..

Ekansh's Dadu order Kalyani to call Ekansh and other family members!!..

I think it's time for me to leave!!..

I started walking towards door but senior Malhotra stopped me and said I also present here!!..

By nodding my head I stay here!!..

Soon door opened revealing Ekansh and his family members!!..

He look at me but i gave him a smirk!!..

But he looked worried, but why he is worried ohh that now he lost his CEO Position!!... 😎😎

•••••••••••••••••••••∆∆∆∆∆•••••••••••••••••••••

1. So guys new character Kalyani Malhotra!!.. How much twist and turns are in there journey??..

2.Abiraj Malhotra: Ekansh's Dadaji
   Nehmat Malhotra: Ekansh's Dadaji

3.Why Nikita feel  hatred towards Kalyani??..

4. For more updates please join Naksh Journey!!.. 💗💗