Chapter -9

EKANSH POV

What are you thinking Niki, i know you don't give up easily but please don't do any stupidity!!... (I was thinking while walking impatiently!!..)

Suddenly Dadi Maa call me that Dadu want to talk with me, I hope you don't do anything stupid!!!...

When I reached Dadu's room i saw Kalyani Bua with Niki , i feel numb what if Kalyani Bua recognise Niki!!..

No!!..No!!.. please God don't let this happen i can't afford to loose her again!!...

I came back to reality When Dadu clear his throat, reality hit me harder that I was looking at Niki without blinking what if she also notice to this i have to do something!!...

Ekansh: Ohh!!... So you told everything to my dadu, i told you not to mess with me otherwise ready for consequences but i guess you can't understand human language!!.. ( I shouted on Niki by holding her shoulder tightly she hissed in pain it hurts me alot but I have to do this!!...)

Abhiraj: Enough Ekansh leave her!!.. By doing this you are raising questions on our upbringing!!...

( I immediately left her by corner of my eyes i saw Kalyani gave a dirty smirk to my Niki, that means she convinced with my act!!..)

Ekansh: Dadu actually..... ( Before i continue Dadi cutted me off!!..)

Nehmat: Ekansh baccha Marriage is not a game please don't play with it!!.. ( Dadi say probably saving me from Dadu's anger!!..)

Abhiraj: Nehmat let it be he probably don't understand your language, I want to talk to him alone!!.. All of us leave the room now!!.. ( Dadu said sternly!!..)

With that every one started walking towards door Dadu locked the door along with window so no one can listen us!!..

Before i could say anything Dadu said;

Abhiraj: Ekansh I want to know the truth!!... ( Dadu said sternly!!..)

Ekansh: I want to become CEO that why i blackmail Neha for this marriage because you guys select her for my to be Wife!!..

Abhiraj: I think you can't understand human language!!.. I said I want to know the truth !!.. ( Dadu said dangerously!!..)

By gulping i said;

Ekansh: I am telling truth Dadu!!.. ( I said sounded confident!!..)

Abhiraj: I feel when you act and when you are telling truth, just now when you shout on poor soul I saw you get more hurted by seeing her in pain!!... ( I know Dadu that i can't hide anything from you but today I had too!!..)

Ekansh: Dadu you misunderstood the situation!!.. I never feel any type of emotions except anger at that time!!..( I said being confident!!..)

Abhiraj: Tujhe pata hai Ekansh, 5 saal phele tu apne Dil ke baat hum sab se share karta tha or tere ankho ko mai padh sakta tha or Aaj tu apne Dil ke baat kise se share nahi karta or tere aankhe bhi koi emotions nahi dikhate lekin aaj 5 saal baad tere aankho mai Maine emotions dekha hai!!.... [You know Ekansh 5 years ago you share your thoughts with everyone and I can read your eyes and now neither you share your thoughts to us nor your eyes show any emotions but today after 5 years I saw emotions in your eyes!!...]

Ekansh: Dadu you are dreaming !!... ( Dadu i know I am lying to you but i don't have any option I hope you understand me, once I get enough proof then I expose everything to you!!...)

Abhiraj: Fine tell me what about Neha??.. Once you divorced her how she will survive with people's accusations!!...

Ekansh: Don't worry about that , Neha love Vivek after divorce they are going to get married!!.. And i make sure no one know that once Neha married with me!!... ( I said without hesitation!!..)

Abhiraj: Vivek , you mean Vivek Kapoor??... ( Dadu asked being shocked!!..)

Ekansh: Yaah!!.. Dadu..

Abhiraj: How he agree with that??.. ( Dadu asked still not sure what I say!!..)

Ekansh: I can't tell you but i promise once right time came i personally tell you everything but please for that I need CEO position!!.. ( I said pleading!!..)

Abhiraj: You can go now Ekansh!!...

Ekansh: But.... ( I cutted by Dadu!!..)

Abhiraj: I said out Ekansh Malhotra!!... ( Dadu said being angry!!..)

By nodding my head I walk towards door but i turned and said, Please Dadu I need CEO position and what you see emotions in my eyes please don't tell anyone about this!!..

I exit room and in lawn i saw Dadi Maa along with Kalyani Bua, Dadi Maa hugged me and Kalyani Bua gave me her dirty smirk i clenched my fist!!...

I started walking towards my room i want to confront Niki for this stupidity, but i deal with her later because i can't take any risk now!!..

ABHIRAJ POV

I know Ekansh you have feelings for Nikita , but why are you hiding your feelings I can sense something happened 5 years ago that you distance yourself with all of us!!..

But due to this i never let you to make joke of marriage now I know what I had to do??...

I took my phone and call Vivek's Parents and tell them to come to my room!!...

After sometime Kalyani and Nehmat came into room, I told Kalyani that Neha and Ekansh marriage is not gone happen by looking at her face anyone can say that she is super happy with this decision!!... By clearing my throat i said that you can go to your room!!..

After sometime Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor came into my room, i told them that Neha and Vivek love eachother, they respect me alot first they are not ready for there marriage but after my lots of trying they finally agreed!!..

We all walk towards Mr. And Mrs. Sharma room for our proposal!!...

•••••••••••••••••••••∆∆∆∆∆•••••••••••••••••••••

1.So guys what do think what proposal Abhiraj Malhotra giving to Sharma family??...

2.For more updates please join Naksh Journey!!.. 💓💓