Chapter -4

AUTHOR POV

Niki started explaining her plan to everyone along with Avayansh Kapoor, Vivek Kapoor younger brother!!.. Avayansh and Niki are studying in same college!!..

Unaware of the fact that someone is hiding there and started recording there planning!!..

It's none other than Rishi Malhotra!!.. Before applying mehendi in his hand, Ekansh message Rishi to keep an eye on Niki!!..

After sometime they all leave for there respective rooms!!...

NIKITA POV

I started walking towards Neha di room, to inform her about my planning!!..

She is looking through window and lost in her thoughts that she didn't feel my presence!!..

I cleared my throat to grab her attention, When I see her she blinked few times to get rid of there tears and gave me a smile by replying her smile i sit beside her...

By grabbing a tissue i wipe her tears..

Niki: I know whats bothering you??.. (I said in a soft voice)

Neha: Nothing, I just missed you guys alot !!.. ( She said tried to being Confident)

Niki: By scoffing i said, I know what 's going between you and Vivek Bhai!!.. (By listening me her eyes widen)

Neha: Andere mein teere marna chod de , jante hu bachpan ke aadat hai tere sabse sach bulvane ke... { Stop throwing arrow in darkness, I know it's your Childhood habit for knowing the truth...}... Let me tell you nothing like this!!..

Niki: Listen don't try to hide things from me, I know you guys are dating and on your date with Ekansh and he ditched you on that day Bhai proposed you, isn't he??.. (I said raising my eyebrow)

Neha: Hmm!!.. You are right, I talk with Papa for our relationship but he said he can't backoff from his words, infact When we try to talk to Ekansh he said he divorce me after six months of marriage... ( At the end her voice cracked and she burst into crying!!..)

Niki:( By taking a deep breath i try control my anger).. I said, Why you don't tell me anything about this to me!!.. Do you tell Papa about this Contract??.. ( I said anger and hurt clearly evident in my voice)

Neha: I want to tell you about this, but Papa said he stop doing expense on your studies and Cut all ties from you ,if I tell you anything and i know how much you want to achieve your dreams and you love everyone... I can't be Selfish because Papa very well know you can't stand if anything is happening wrong infront of your eyes... I do tell him about Ekansh intention but he said, he never gone do this and I will try my best to win his heart!!... ( She said hurt is clearly visible in her eyes!!..)

But I feel like there is something which Papa hide from everyone otherwise after knowing his intentions, Papa never marry Neha to him!!.. He is not Cruel father!!.. I know it's difficult to find truth from Father, by shrugging off all thoughts I go with my plan!!..

After telling My planning to Neha di , i started going for preparation!!..

First she hesitated but after convincing her Finally she convinced!!..

I was lost in my thoughts, that what happened to my Papa suddenly i bumped into something not something but someone I was about to fall i closed my eyes ready to accept the pain but i felt like someone hand on my waist and pulled me towards them... I timdly open my eyes and met those black eyes I was just staring at him suddenly i realized our position..

I quickly back off and mutter a Thankyou, Which is enough for him to listen!!..

I started walking towards my room, but suddenly he pulled my hand and i bumped into his hard chest , I widen my eyes and put my hands on his chest to maintain distance i try to push him but he is way stronger to me but I am not that girl who easily surrender in his charms!!..

I quickly put my heels on his feets by smirking i back off i said, Never touch a girl without her permission Understand Mr. Ekansh Malhotra i said but he quickly pinned me near the door and cage me between his arms!!..

I said anything but he cutted me and asked, Do you want to ask anything??..

I quickly reply, No.. ( In cold voice)

Fine, he said and bang the door harshly!!..

I was shocked i quickly run towards my room to calm my breaths!!..

EKANSH POV

Rishi show me a video and i know about her planning he said we all tell about this planning to everyone but i quickly stop him and said him I will handle this Situation...

First he was not ready but after lots of convincing he finally agreed!!..

I saw Niki in corridor she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise that she was about to collide with pillar i quickly came between her and pillar!!.. She bumped into my chest and ready to fall into floor but i quickly sneak my arms into her waist and pulled her towards me, by taking her in my arms i felt too good she scardely open her eyes our eyes meet , in her eyes I see lots of questions she suddenly backoff and mutter a small Thank you which is enough for me to listen!!..

I know what questions are in her mind i want her to ask me so I quickly pulled her hands towards me she landed on my chest, she quickly put her hands on my chest to maintain a distance and tried to push me but I way stronger to her!!..

But i forgot that she is Nikita she never loose to anyone, she quickly put her heels on my foot I groan in pain by smirking she said, "Never touch a girl without her permission Understand Mr. Ekansh Malhotra... I know she never loose but I have habit to Win i quickly pushed her near the door and caged her in my arms!!..

She was about to say anything but I cutted her and said, Do you want to ask anything??..

She replied coldly, No

I said Fine and bang the door harshly, she flinched but I was hurt hearing her cold voice!!..

After coming into my room I pull my hair into frustration, she scared of me is the last thing I want from her!!..

••••••••••••••••••••••∆|∆|∆|∆•••••••••••••••••

1.So guys what do you think that what secret are they hiding from Nikita??..

2.Do you think that Niki success in her planning??

3.For more updates Join Naksh Journey.. ❤️❤️