Chapter -10

ABHIRAJ POV

Me along with Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor reached towards Mr. And Mrs. Sharma's room.....

They both look puzzled by seeing me here ,by taking deep breath i said;

Abhiraj: I know Neha love Vivek and Ekansh is blackmailing you guys so here i am coming with new proposal!!... ( I said tension is on there face!!..)

By signing i continue,

I Want Nikita's hand for Ekansh!!....
And i already talk to Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor for Neha and Vivek Marriage, which also held tomorrow!!... ( They are looking at me like I drop some bum on them!!..)

By signing Mr. Sharma said;

Nihar: If you want I am ready for Neha and Vivek Marriage but i can't ready for Niki and Ekansh Marriage!!..

Abhiraj : But why??.. You are ready to accept Ekansh as your son-in-law so why you are not ready for Nikita's Marriage??....

Nihar: Please don't force me and second thing Niki don't like Ekansh!!..

Just he said this words Mrs. Kapoor growl in anger!!...

Mrs. Kapoor: ohh!!.. so you mean Neha like Ekansh so what she is doing with my Vivek??... (Mrs Kapoor said loosing his temper!!..)

By signing Mr. Sharma said;

Nihar: It's not like that, Neha love Vivek so much today i can't say you everything but please don't doubt on Neha's love for Vivek!!...

What they are saying which things they all are hiding??... I think I have to wait for right time but now I had to convince them by signing i leave from there but before leaving i said; Tommorrow is Neha's wedding with Vivek and Ekansh's wedding with Nikita!!... I said without hearing there reply i walk from there!!...

I said to Mr and Mrs Kapoor to do preparation for Marriage and also inform close friends and relatives!!...

I started walking towards Ekansh room , by seeing me here he got shock without wasting anytime I enter in his room!!...

Before he could ask anything to me i started talking;

Abhiraj: You want to become CEO??... ( I asked sternly!!..)

Without thinking twice he replied;

Ekansh: Offcourse yes, Dadu!!..

Abhiraj: So you have to Marry with Nikita Sharma tomorrow!!...

Just i said this , his eyes again showing emotions and it's mixed emotions like he is happy as well as Scared about anything!!...

Ekansh: No Dadu i can't marry with her!!...

He said Coldly by signing i said

Abhiraj: If you want to CEO Position than you have to Marry her and also convince her and her family!!.. ( I said sternly!!.)

By looking at him i feel bad, I put my hand on his shoulder and said;

By looking at your eyes, i know you love her i don't what stopping you to hug your happiness, i know that must be big reason behind it but let me tell you once you marry Neha then you never Win Niki's heart, by listening her thoughts she believed in love and Marriages !!....

And don't worry I don't say anyone that you have any kind of feelings for her, until and unless you tell about this to everyone!!...

By saying this i started walking towards exit!!...

EKANSH POV

I was in my thoughts suddenly there is knock on my door, i opened the door and shocked to see Dadu here he said;He wants me to marry the love of my life Niki........ I was beyond happy to listen this news but soon reality hitted me hard i became scared so i said that I can't marry her!!....

Dadu blackmail me if i didn't agree with this marriage then I have to leave CEO position, now who will explain him that i want that position to collect proofs , and also save my girl Niki from evil eye!!...

Soon i felt a hand on my shoulder Dadu said;

By looking at your eyes, i know you love her i don't what stopping you to hug your happiness, i know that must be big reason behind it but let me tell you once you marry Neha then you never Win Niki's heart, by listening her thoughts she believed in love and Marriages !!....

Don't worry I don't say anyone that you have any kind of feelings for her, until and unless you tell about this to everyone!!...

By saying this Dadu went towards door;

How i convince Uncle for all this and also what if she comes to know the truth of  Niki !!....

No if i disagree with this marriage, she must doubt on not only on Neha but also on Niki!!..

She also knows that i can do anything to achieve this post!!...

Then why i didn't agree for this marriage!!...

By taking deep breaths i started walking towards Nihar's uncle room;

I reached there they were not surprised to see me there i think they might be expect me here i entered the room;

By taking deep breaths i said

Ekansh: Uncle Niki told truth to Kalyani Bua,... ( Uncle didn't let me complete!!...)

Nihar: What Niki met her, she didn't recognise her right??... ( He asked or said assuring himself!!..)

By taking deep breaths i gave him a glass of water and settle him on bed I took place on floor;

I said;

Ekansh: Uncle she never met Niki in past, she already killed those persons who involved in that incident and only they know how Niki look a like!!..

I saw uncle signed in relief; by taking deep breaths i continue;

Uncle if i didn't agree with this marriage i can't be able to become CEO, and also she suspected me that why I didn't agree with this marriage and why i didn't blackmail you guys for this marriage!!...

I can see he is understanding my point , but don't want to pretend it by signing i said;

Uncle you know I love her, and i promise you to save her from evils, not only her but also my family and don't worry I will save her with my life and care for her life time!!... ( I said with sincerity!!...)

Uncle was lost in his thoughts by taking deep breaths he said Okay!!...

Aunty also smiled showing her consent;

But uncle said how to convince Niki??.. 🤔🤔

•••••••••••••••••••••∆∆∆∆∆•••••••••••••••••••••

1.So guys do you think that they will convince Nikita for this marriage??...

2.Or Niki find another way to escape from situation??..

3.Which incident Ekansh is talking about??..

4.For more updates please join Naksh Journey!!... 💞💞